应聘导游常用表达
学习啦在线学习网 旅游业的发展使导游成为热门行业,相应地对导游的要求也日趋严格,专业训练、资格证书、外语技能已成为做导游的必备条件。接下来,小编给大家准备了应聘导游常用表达,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
应聘导游常用表达
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
1) Then you may think that I am not fit for this job according to my educational background.
你可能认为我的教育背景并不适合这份工作。
2) I took an evening course at the Tourism School of Beijing after graduation.
毕业后我参加了北京旅游学院的夜校。
3) Have you any experience as a tourist guide?
你有做导游的工作经验吗?
学习啦在线学习网 4) What do you think are the responsibilities of a tourist guide?
你认为一名导游的职责是什么?
5) I guided a few foreign tourists around Beijing last year as a part-time job.
学习啦在线学习网 去年我带领一些外国游客在北京观光,那是兼职工作。
学习啦在线学习网 6) I'd like to be an overseas tour guide someday.
我希望有一天能当一个海外导游。
7) I hope you can give me a definite answer as soon as possible.
我希望你能尽快给我一个明确的答复。
8) Are there still any vacancies1?
还有空缺吗?
9) I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their belongings2.
我会提醒他们检查他们的携带物品。
扩展:办公室会话:吃饭
学习啦在线学习网 同事之间一起吃顿饭可以很好的协调关系、沟通感情,比如 Donald 和 Debra:
(1)
Donald: Let's eat out, shall we?
唐纳德:我们出去吃,怎么样?
Debra: I'm broke. I've gone through my paycheck for the week already.
黛布拉:我没钱了。这周的工资已经花完了。
学习啦在线学习网 Donald: Don't worry about it. It's my treat.
唐纳德:别担心,我请你。
学习啦在线学习网 Debra: You're sure? You're so generous1!
学习啦在线学习网 黛布拉:真的?你太大方了!
Donald: And nice, too.
唐纳德:而且很好。
Debra: So, where are you taking me?
黛布拉:那你请我去哪啊?
学习啦在线学习网 Donald: Some place you've never been before. Donald's Kitchen.
唐纳德:一个你从来没去过的地方:我家的餐厅。
(2)
Mary: Thanks for lunch. It was delicious.
学习啦在线学习网 玛丽:谢谢你的午餐,非常好吃。
Shelly2: It's OK.
雪莉:不客气。
Mary: Next time lunch is on me.
玛丽:下次我请。
学习啦在线学习网 Shelly: Don't be silly.
雪莉:得了吧。
学习啦在线学习网 Mary: I'm serious.
玛丽:我说真的。
Shelly: All right. Next time you'll treat.
学习啦在线学习网 雪莉:好吧,下次你请。
学习啦在线学习网 Mary: It's a deal!
学习啦在线学习网 玛丽:就这么定了。
(3)
Louise: How often do you eat out, Shelly?
路易丝:雪莉,你经常出去吃吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Shelly: Well, very often. I eat out almost five times a week.
雪莉:太经常了,我几乎一周5次都在外面吃。
Louise: Wow, I really envy3 you.
路易丝:哇,太羡慕你了。
学习啦在线学习网 Shelly: Don't envy me. It's for business. In fact, I'm sick and tired of restaurant food. Sometimes I just want a home-cooked meal.
雪莉:有什么好羡慕的,都是为了谈生意。实际上,我都吃腻了餐馆里的东西了。有时候我真想吃家里做的饭。
相关文章:
3.办公室礼仪守则