30的英文翻译
轻轻一想,轻轻一写,30的英文就出现在了纸面上。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的30的英文翻译,供大家参阅!
30的英文翻译
英 [ˈθɜ:ti] 美 [ˈθɜrti]
thirty
学习啦在线学习网 n. 三十; 三十个; 三十年代; 三十的记号;
学习啦在线学习网 adj. 三十的,三十个的;
30条常用英语句子
学习啦在线学习网 1. 他全身发抖。He trembled all over.
学习啦在线学习网 2. 他斜着眼睛看着那个姑娘,爱慕油然而生。He squinted at the girl, love rising in hisheart.
3. 他站在那里,脸上带着若有所思的神情。He stood there, with an air of thinking.
学习啦在线学习网 4. 士兵们每4人一组前进。The soldiers marched by fours.
5. 衣服有点紧,但他还是使劲穿了进去。Tight as the clothes were, he squeezed intothem.
学习啦在线学习网 6. 他一跃而起。He sprang to his feet.
7. 那孩子摔在地上,仰面朝天,一动不动。The child fell on his back, motionless.
学习啦在线学习网 8. 孩子们像一群麻雀四散跑掉了。The children ran away in all directions, likea flock of sparrow.
9. 火辣辣的太阳照在头顶。The scorching sun beat down on my head.
10. 这些规章制度对我来说没有意义。The rules and regulations don't make anysense to me.
11. 他坐在桌旁,嘴角叼着香烟。He sat at the desk, cigarette dangling fromthe corner of his mouth.
学习啦在线学习网 12. 秘书是个五十岁上下的人,朝我笑了笑。The secretary, fifty-something, smiled at me.
13. 我讲完自己的故事,她哭了起来。When I was done with my story, she cried.
学习啦在线学习网 14. 我突然意识到王老师的白发又比去年多了。It struck me that Mr. Wang had more gray hair than lastyear.
15. 他爬上树,手搭凉棚朝远处看了很久。He climbed up the tree, shading his eyes withhis hand and looking into the distance for a long time.
16. 他的税后收入高达5.5万元每月。His after-tax income amounts to 55,000 yuanper month.
17. 他翻过身去,背对着我。He rolled to his side, his back to me.
18. 看着他那张饱经风霜的脸,我震惊了。Looking at his weather-worn face, I was shocked.
19. 他是个糊里糊涂的人。He is a muddle-headed man.
学习啦在线学习网 20. 她打开窗帘,顿时早晨的阳光洒满房间。She pulled the curtain open and the morningsunshine flooded the room.
21. 我爸爸做生意去了,妈妈生病了,所以就该我来做家务了。My father has gone out for business. Mymother is ill. It falls to me to do the housework.
22. 我要的是家庭,而你注定是传奇。I want a family, while you set to be a legend.
学习啦在线学习网 23. 婚外情和家暴对社会稳定形成了威胁。Extramarital affairs and family violence pose a threat to socialstability.
24. 总共500学生参加了考试。500students in total sat the test.
25. 她扭过头来问道,“还记得我吗?” She asked over her shoulder, "do youstill remember me ?"
26. 生活欺负弱者,又有谁比孩子更弱呢?Life strikes the weak, and who is weaker than a child?
27. 你最好去找他帮忙,以免事情失控。You'd better seek help from him to prevent things from getting outof hand.
28. 进屋他就开始收拾起东西来。Entering the house, he started tidying up.
29. 他说着说着,眼眶里就噙满了泪水。As he said it, his eyes brimmed with tears.
学习啦在线学习网 30. 我们不要急匆匆做决定。We should not rush to a decision.
30条经典英语句子
学习啦在线学习网 1. 后半生我碰到不少好人。I met many nice people in the second half of my life.
学习啦在线学习网 2. 这让我颜面扫地。This made me lose face big time.
学习啦在线学习网 3. 他胆子小,难道你不知道?He is chicken-hearted. Don't you know that?
4. 万一你错过火车,我会驾车送你去。In case you miss the train, I'll drive you there.
学习啦在线学习网 5. “在家里,我说了算。” At home, what I say goes.
学习啦在线学习网 6. “”把很多是非颠倒了。The Cultural Revolution turned many things upside down.
学习啦在线学习网 7. 他犯了一个错,结果大家都受到了株连。He made a mistake and get others implicated.
8. 他停了停,尽量使自己恢复平静。He paused, trying to regain his composure.
9. 他跟着人流进入纪念馆。He followed a stream of crowd into the Memorial Hall.
学习啦在线学习网 10. 我记得那天晚上我们一起伴着古老的阿富汗歌曲跳舞。I remember we danced to the ancient Afghan song that night.
11. 快90岁的时候,他发现腿脚有点不好使。Going on 90, he began to feel rigid in his legs.
12. 他打开收音机,在京剧声中进入梦乡。He turned on the radio, drifting into sleep with Beijing opera playing by his ears.
13. 我跟他讲了半天道理,最后他同意了。I reasoned with him for a long time. At last he agreed.
学习啦在线学习网 14. 你必须戒毒。You must quit drugs.
学习啦在线学习网 15. “快说,我在洗耳恭听。” "Come on, I'm all ears."
学习啦在线学习网 16. 无事不登三宝殿。One never visits the temple without a reason.
学习啦在线学习网 17. 上周金价暴涨。The price of gold surged last week.
学习啦在线学习网 18. 你可以吃个饱。You can eat your fill.
19. 在小巷子里这栋楼看上去很打眼。The building is imposing in the alley.
20. 他学会了喜怒不形于色。He had learned to conceal his feelings behind a placid face.
21. 管住你的舌头。Watch your tongue.
22. 作为老教师,王先生认为亲自参与实践对于学生很重要。As an education veteran, Mr. Wang thinkshands-on practice is very important for students.
学习啦在线学习网 23. 他怒火中烧。His heart burned with anger.
24. 我在餐馆里做点临时工。I did some odd jobs in the restaurant.
学习啦在线学习网 25. 他做了后,其他人就如法炮制了。As he did it, the rest followed suit.
26. 请留我们一点时间把真相搞个水落石出。Please allow us a little time to check things out.
学习啦在线学习网 27. 他把怒火都发到了室友身上。He vented his anger on his roommates.
28. 听到这里,他瘫倒在椅子里。Hearing this, he slumped into the chair.
学习啦在线学习网 29. 他完成了4卷本的著作。Hefinished his four-volume work.
学习啦在线学习网 30. 我把他们招呼进屋。I ushered them into the house.
看过30的英文翻译的人还看了:
4.7 30的英文
30的英文翻译




