学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 金融英语 > 关于支票兑现情景对话

关于支票兑现情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

关于支票兑现情景对话

学习啦在线学习网   支票兑现是委托办理存款业务的银行或其他金融机构,在见票时无条件支付确定的金额给收款人或者持票人的票据。下面学习啦小编为大家带来金融英语关于支票兑现情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  关于支票兑现情景对话:外国支票兑现

学习啦在线学习网   Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.

  村田俊夫收到了他的朋友从旧金山寄来的美元支票。

  He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .

  他正在要求东银行外汇部门的职员将这张支票兑现。

  Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?

学习啦在线学习网   职员:可以为您帮忙吗,先生?

  Murata:Yes,please .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for 3.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .

  村田:谢谢。我在旧金山的朋友寄给我一张123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兑换成日元。

  C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.

学习啦在线学习网   职员:好的。这张支票是从旧金山银行开出的,大约要花10天时间才可清算。

  M:You mean I can't get the money right away?

  村田:您是说,我不能马上得到钱吗?

学习啦在线学习网   C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.

学习啦在线学习网   职员:是的,我们必须把支票寄到旧金山去取款。我们一收到这项专款,就会马上付给您的。

学习啦在线学习网   M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?

  村田:那时,您就能够支付给我日元了吗?

  C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .

学习啦在线学习网   职员:是的,我们将把款项为您换成日元。当然,我们要从中扣除取款的手续费。

  M:How much is that?

学习啦在线学习网   村田:那要多少钱?

学习啦在线学习网   C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .

学习啦在线学习网   职员:通常,只需几百日元。如果您愿意的话,我们可以要求从旧金山为您电汇,

  We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

  那样我们就可以很快地将支票兑现,但是您需要支付电汇费用。

  M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

  村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你们收到款子后,可以通知吗?

学习啦在线学习网   C:Yes,we'll call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?

  职员:是的,我们会给您打电话的,请您在支票的后面签个字,好吗?

  M;You mean sign my name?

  村田:您是说签上我的姓名吗?

学习啦在线学习网   C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .

  职员:是的,另外,请填写一张外汇表。

  关于支票兑现情景对话:旅游支票兑现

学习啦在线学习网   Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .

  马格丽特·莫里斯想在东银行的地方分行兑现几张旅游支票。

学习啦在线学习网   Clerk:Hello!May I help you ?

  职员:您好,您有什么事情需要我帮忙吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Morris:Yes,I hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan .May I cash a traveller's check here?

  莫里斯:是的,我想是这样。我还需要些现金供我在(日本)这是游览时使用,我可以在这里兑现旅游支票吗?

  C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .

  职员:当然可以,我很乐意为您兑现。

学习啦在线学习网   M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

学习啦在线学习网   莫里斯:我本来打算在旅馆兑现,但我的一个朋友说银行通常有高一点的兑现率。

学习啦在线学习网   I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.

  我是个教师,我不得不尽可能节省每一文钱。

学习啦在线学习网   C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .

学习啦在线学习网   职员:噢,任何银行都将按照现时买入旅游支票的兑换率来兑现。这个兑换率我们已经列在这里了。

学习啦在线学习网   Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at hotels because of the service charge .

  当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍微高些。

  You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.

  您知道,旅馆虽然为他们的客人兑换旅游支票,但他们并不是专门从事货币兑换业务。

  M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?

学习啦在线学习网   莫里斯:您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率并不存在很大差距。

  C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .

  职员:是的,夫人,差距并不很大。

学习啦在线学习网   M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for 0 each ?I think that will be enough .

学习啦在线学习网   莫里斯:那么,我可以把每张为100美元的两张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。

  But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.

学习啦在线学习网   但是在东京什么东西都这样贵,致几天之内这可能还得回来兑现另一张支票。

  C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you .Would you please countersign them here?

  职员:好的,我很高兴为您兑现支票。请您将支票副签一下。

学习啦在线学习网   M:There you are .

  莫里斯:给您。

  C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?

学习啦在线学习网   职员:请您在这张外汇申请表上签字,好吗?

  I've already written down your name and address for you.But I will read your passport number.

学习啦在线学习网   我已经为您写好了姓名和住址,但我还得看一下您的护照号码。

422396