兑换货币情景对话
兑换货币情景对话
货币兑换是指按照一定的汇率将外币现钞、旅行支票兑换成其他国家货币或者将其他国家货币兑换回本币现钞的一种交易行为。下面学习啦小编为大家带来金融英语关于兑换货币情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
关于兑换货币情景对话:美元兑换日元
Cyrus Morton is visiting Tokyo on his vacation.He stops into the Higashi Bank to change some dollars into yen .
休假期间,赛勒斯·莫顿在东京参观游览,他步入东银行,把一些美元兑换成日元。
Clerk:Good afternoon ,sir.May I help you ?
职员:午安,先生,我能为您做些什么?
Morton:Yes,please .I want to get some yen notes for my stay in Japan .Can I buy them with American dollars?
学习啦在线学习网 莫顿:是的,谢谢。在我逗留日本期间,希望换些日币,我可以用美元购买日币吗?
C;Yes,sir .We are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you .
职员:可以的,先生。我们是经批准的外汇银行,能够为您兑换货币。
学习啦在线学习网 M;Well,I have got 7.89 that I want to change .What's the exchange rate today ?
莫顿:那我,我想把476美元89美分兑换成日元,今天的兑换率是多少呢?
C:Today's rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here.I can exchange the bills for you ,but we cannot take the coins.
职员:今天的现款购买兑换率列在这里的这张图表上,我可给您兑换纸币,但是我们不收硬币。
M:Oh,really ?Why not ?
莫顿:哦,真的吗?为什么呢?
C:We don't deal in coins ,sir .Usually ,we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed .
职员:我们不买硬币,先生。平时我们这里很少需要兑换硬币,这样,就使我们很难确保存一批足够的硬币应付可能的需要量。
M;Oh,yes,I remember that was true in America ,too.I couldn't get any yen coins before I left .
学习啦在线学习网 莫顿:哦,是的,我记得在美国也是如此。看来,在我离开之前,可能是一点日本硬币也弄不到了。
C:Our head office may keep a supply of coins ,but branches rarely do .So we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in Japanese coins.
学习啦在线学习网 职员:我们总行可能提供硬币,但是分行很少有这样做的。因此,我们只能兑换纸币并用日本硬币补齐差额。
Do you have your passport with you ?
您带着护照吗?
M:Yes,here it is .
学习啦在线学习网 莫顿:带着,在这里。
学习啦在线学习网 C:Well,please sign your name and local address on this exchange request .
职员:请把您的姓名、本地住址写在这张兑换申请单上,
学习啦在线学习网 Also put down your passport number .I'll get your yen for you while you're filling this out .
学习啦在线学习网 还要写上您的护照号码。在您填写时,我给您准备日元。
关于兑换货币情景对话:日元兑换美元
Goro Watanable is leaving for the United States and wants to buy some American dollars before he goes .
渡边五郎准备前往美国,想在临走前买些美元。
学习啦在线学习网 Watanable:I am leaving for the States tomorrow and will need some dollar currency with me when I arrive .
学习啦在线学习网 渡边:我准备明天启程去美国,在到达那里时,我需要随身带些美钞,
Can I get it here ?
我能在这里买到美元吗?
Clerk:Yes,sir.How much did you want to buy ?
职员:可以,先生,你想买多少?
W;Well,I think about 0 worth .I get traveller's checks the other day ,but I don't want to arrive in American without any cash .
学习啦在线学习网 渡边:哦,我想要100美元左右。前几天我已经办理了旅游支票,但是,我不想在到达美国时手头无现金。
It's a real problem cashing a traveller's check when the airport is crowded .
学习啦在线学习网 机场上非常拥挤的时候,兑现旅游支票是件很麻烦的事。
学习啦在线学习网 C:Yes ,that's true .Please fill out this request for foreign currency .On the purpose line ,just indicate travel.
学习啦在线学习网 职员:的确是这样。请您填写一下外币申请表,在目的那一栏上只需说明旅游就可以了。
W:What's the exchange rate today ?I can't understand this chart you have here .
渡边:今天的兑换率是多少?我看不明白你们的这张图表。
学习啦在线学习网 C:The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want .
职员:在现货兑换率卖出的编目底下的那个数字就是您所需要的数字,
That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash .
学习啦在线学习网 它指的是现金的立即交付兑换率。
W;How come this so confusing ?What are these other rates listed?
渡边:怎么这么令人费解呢?表中所列出的另外的那些兑换率是怎么回事?
C:Well,the rate is different for different kinds of transaction .
职员:哦,不同种类的交易有不同的兑换率,
For example ,we don't buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved .
比如,我们买进或卖出支票与买进或卖出现金使用不同的兑换率,因为这里涉及到转寄时间的问题。
W:I remember one bank said over-the -counter rate.Is that the same?
渡边:我记得有家银行说过柜台兑换率,它与现货兑换率意思一样吗?
学习啦在线学习网 C:It's the same as the spot rate for small transactions for the gengeral public .
职员:一般讲柜台兑换率与小规模交易的现货兑换率意思相同。
Some banks call it the over-the -counter rate for convenience .
学习啦在线学习网 某些银行为方便起见,就称后者为柜台兑换率。