参观公司英语对话
与客户谈生意时,难免会遇到客户参观公司的情况,那么你知道怎么用英语确切表达出你的意思么?李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,小编在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由学习啦小编为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感。
带客户参观公司
学习啦在线学习网 Bart Simpson comes to visit Steven's company. Now Steven is introducing the company to him,
顾客巴特·辛普森来参观史蒂文所在的公司。此刻史蒂文正在向他介绍公司情况。
Steven: Thank you for your visit to our company.1'd like to make an introduction for you. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
史蒂文:非常感谢您来我们公司参观。我将向您介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
Bart Simpson: Your company has a very good reputation, and I have been planning to visit it for a long time. What's the advantage of your factory over other plastics ones?
巴特·辛普森:贵公司一直享有盛名,我想来参观已经很久了。你们工厂相对于其他塑胶工厂的优势是什么?
学习啦在线学习网 Steven: Our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. And we've already expanded the factory this year.
史蒂文:我们的生产速度是其他工厂的两倍,而且我们今年还扩大了工厂。
Bart Simpson: Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
巴特·辛普森:请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
Steven: I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone in charge.
学习啦在线学习网 史蒂文:那部分我不熟悉,让我找个负责这方面的人来说明一下。
Visiting the Company
Mr. Wang, a manager in China Textile Import and Export Corporation, is receiving Mr. Smith who is paying a visit tohis company.
中国纺织品进出口公司的一位部门经理王先生正在接待来公司访问的史密斯先生。
A: Welcome to our company. Please be seated. What would you like to have, tea or coffee?
学习啦在线学习网 A:欢迎来到我们公司。请坐。您想喝点什么,茶还是咖啡?
B: Tea, please. Thank you. We have heard a lot about your company. You're one of the leading textile manufacturersin China, aren't you?
B:我喝茶。谢谢。我们久仰贵公司的大名。你们是中国主要的纺织品生产商之一,对吧?
A: Yes, our corporation specializes in the import and export of textiles.
学习啦在线学习网 A:是的。我们公司专营纺织品进出口。
学习啦在线学习网 B: How about the sales position?
B:销售情况怎么样?
学习啦在线学习网 A: Well, because our products enjoy a solid reputation both at home and abroad, each year we can sell about 30 millionpieces of products in the domestic market only and ourproducts have been exported to more than 150 countries and regions in the world. We have a turnover of about 50billion yuan. In China, we now have a 35% market share.
A:由于我们的产品在国内外均享有盛誉,我们每年仅在国内市场就可以销售3000万件,并且我们的产品已销往全世界150多个国家和地区。我们的年营业额大概为500亿人民币。在中国,我们产品的市场占有率为35%。
学习啦在线学习网 B: Very impressive. I understand that you're going to be multinational, aren't you?
学习啦在线学习网 B:真了不起。我知道你们正在向跨国公司发展,是吗?
A: That's right. We now have 60 distributors and 27, 000sales outlets across the world.
A:是的。我们在全世界现有60家经销商、27000个销售点。
B: We are also quite interested in your products. You know,Chinese textiles find a good market in our region now.Could we have detailed information about your products?
B:我们对贵公司的产品非常感兴趣。你知道的,中国的纺织品现在在我们地区很畅销。我们能进一步地了解你们的产品吗?
学习啦在线学习网 A: Sure. I'll get a couple of product catalogues for you.Please have a look at our samples first. These are the latest models.
A:当然可以。我去给您拿几本产品目录。请先看一下我们的样品,它们都是最新款。
B: They're fantastic!
B:太棒了!
学习啦在线学习网 A: We can ensure you of the best quality and the lowest price.
学习啦在线学习网 A:我们可以向您保证产品质量优良、价格低廉。
B: I think I have already seen some items we might like to order, although we would still like to study them a bit more.
学习啦在线学习网 B:我想我已经看中了几种我们想订购的产品,尽管我们还想再深入了解一下这些产品。
A: Good, willing to be at your service anytime.
学习啦在线学习网 A:太好了。随时为您效劳。
B: Thanks. Then when was your company founded?
学习啦在线学习网 B:谢谢。那贵公司是什么时候创立的呢?
A: In 1980.
学习啦在线学习网 A:在1980年。
B: And how many employees do you have?
B:你们现有员工多少?
学习啦在线学习网 A: About 50,000altogether, including both administrative staff and technical staff.
学习啦在线学习网 A:大概共有五万名员工,包括行政人员和技术人员。
B: Really? That's a lot.
B:真的吗?这么多呀。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Yes, mainly because we have totally nine departments:Administration, Accounts, Production, Sales, Research,Legal, Personnel, Transport and Purchasing.
学习啦在线学习网 A:是的。主要是因为我们公司共有九个部门:行政管理部、财务部、生产部、销售部、研发部、法律事务部、人事部、货运部以及采购部。
学习啦在线学习网 B: Can you show me around?
学习啦在线学习网 B:你可以带我四处看看吗?
A: Sure. This way, please.
学习啦在线学习网 A:当然可以。这边请。