学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 医院情景对话

医院情景对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

医院情景对话

学习啦在线学习网   生病时,难免有需要用到医院的地方,那么你们了解过关于医院的英语么?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的医院情景对话,供大家参阅!

  医院情景对话篇1

  医生:

学习啦在线学习网   What’s the matter with you ?

  什么情况?

  病人:

  ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

  我…我牙疼,很痛。

  医生:

  I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

学习啦在线学习网   我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

  病人:

  Ah.....

  “啊……”

  医生:

  Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

  哦,你一天刷几次牙?

  病人:

  Once a day.

  一天一次。

  医生:

  Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

学习啦在线学习网   你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

  病人:

学习啦在线学习网   Yes,I do!I like them very much!

  是的,我很喜欢吃。

  医生:

学习啦在线学习网   Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

  记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

  病人:

学习啦在线学习网   Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

学习啦在线学习网   谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。

  医院情景对话篇2

  Lily:

学习啦在线学习网   Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

学习啦在线学习网   安,谢谢你来看我。

  Ann:

学习啦在线学习网   Don’t say that, we are good friends.

  别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。

  Lily:

学习啦在线学习网   (ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

学习啦在线学习网   (咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

  Ann:

  Don’t say this, you will be better off.

学习啦在线学习网   别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。

  Lily:

  Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

  希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。

  Ann:

  No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

学习啦在线学习网   没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?

  Lily:

学习啦在线学习网   The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

学习啦在线学习网   粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。

  Ann:

学习啦在线学习网   How many tablets should you take each day?

  你一天得吃几片啊?

  Lily:

  20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

  每天20片,而且很苦。

  Ann:

学习啦在线学习网   Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

  良药苦口利于病嘛。

  医院情景对话篇3

  病人:早上好,大夫。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Good morning, doctor.

学习啦在线学习网   医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

学习啦在线学习网   病人:三个月了。

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor: Three months.

学习啦在线学习网   医生:服用过什么药吗?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

学习啦在线学习网   医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

学习啦在线学习网   Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

学习啦在线学习网   医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我该怎么呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

学习啦在线学习网   病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

学习啦在线学习网   医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多谢了。再见!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

  Doctor: Bye!

  医院情景对话篇4

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

学习啦在线学习网   病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  Patient: Will this really help?

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

学习啦在线学习网   药剂师:当然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

学习啦在线学习网   Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  Chemist: Anything else?

学习啦在线学习网   病人:不了,谢谢。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

  Chemist: You're welcome.

  医院相关短语

  suffer from insomnia  失眠

  sleeping pills  安眠药

  get a temperature  发烧

  get a running nose  流鼻涕

2056535