学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 常见英语情景对话

常见英语情景对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

常见英语情景对话

  不同的人在进行英语对话时,可能会有不同的聊天方式,聊天的话题也不尽相同。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了日常英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

  英语情景对话:打电话

学习啦在线学习网   简在家吗?Is Jane at home?

学习啦在线学习网   我想和托马斯先生通话。I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。

  接线员,我的电话断了。Operator, I was cut off。

学习啦在线学习网   我需要打一个急救电话。I need to make an emergency call。

  我会再打的。I’ll call back。

学习啦在线学习网   他什么时候回来?When will he come back?

学习啦在线学习网   请给我接分机605好吗?Can you put me through to extension 605?

学习啦在线学习网   如果他不在,请叫他的秘书来接电话。

学习啦在线学习网   If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。

  Making a Telephone Call

  Clerk:Good morning. Wilson Association。

学习啦在线学习网   Brown:This is Mr. Brown speaking. I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。

学习啦在线学习网   Clerk:I’m sorry, but Mr. Thomas left here just a few minutes ago。

学习啦在线学习网   Brown:I’ve been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line was busy. Will he be back soon?

  Clerk:I’m afraid not. He is away for the rest of the day。

  Brown:Is there other way I can reach him?

学习啦在线学习网   Clerk:I’m afraid not. He has gone out of this town on business. May I take a message?

  Brown:I have a business appointment with him at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning, but I’m afraid I can’t make it。

  Clerk:Would you like to make another appointment?

  Brown:Unfortunately, I’m leaving here unexpectedly, and I may be away for several days。

学习啦在线学习网   Clerk:I see. I’ll tell Mr. Thomas that you’ve called。

  Brown:Thank you。

  英语情景对话:接电话

  喂!我是汤姆。Hello! This is Tom。

  我就是。This is him。

学习啦在线学习网   哪位?Who’s speaking?

学习啦在线学习网   请稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。

  莉莉,有你的电话。 Lily, there’s a phone call for you。

学习啦在线学习网   抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。

学习啦在线学习网   他现在正忙着呢。He is tied up right now。

学习啦在线学习网   对不起,让你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。

学习啦在线学习网   我把电话给你转过去。Let me transfer your call。

  你要跟谁通话?Who do you want to talk to?

学习啦在线学习网   Answering the Telephone

  Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?

学习啦在线学习网   John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。

学习啦在线学习网   Linda:This is her。

学习啦在线学习网   John: Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。

  Linda:Really? What time and where?

  John: 7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。

  Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。

  John: See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。

  Linda:Thank you. See you then。

  John:See you。

  英语情景对话:戏剧学院

  K: I want two tickets for The Hurt Locker tonight, please. How much are they?

  K:两张今晚《拆弹部队〉的票,请问票价是多少?

  T: 50 yuan a piece, but sorry it’s sold out. How about tomorrow night?

  T: 50元一张,但是抱歉今晚的票卖完了,明晚怎么样?

  K: Fine. Do you have anything in the first five rows?

  K:好吧。有前五排的余票吗?

学习啦在线学习网   T: Yes. We do have a few seats available.

  T:有,正好有余票。

  K: Are you free tomorrow night?

学习啦在线学习网   K:你明晚有空吗?

  J: Yes.

  J:有空。

  K: Two pieces, please.

  K:两张明晚的票。

  T: Here you are.

  T:给你。

  J: What’s the film talk about?

学习啦在线学习网   J:这部影片是关于什么的?

  K: It is a war film about a United States Army Explosive Ordnance Disposal team during the Iraq War. It’s a big box-office hit directed by Kathryn Bigelow5. As the war in Iraq continues, Staff Sgt. William James carries out one of the most dangerous of all military assignments: bomb defusing. While James thrives on the job’s risks, the head of his support team, Sgt. Sanborn, becomes increasingly worried by what he feels is a growing recklessness7) of James’ behaviour. Then, we should watch by ourselves.

  K:这是一部关于伊拉克战争期间美国军队爆炸物处理小组的战争片。是由凯瑟琳毕 格罗导演的一部电影。伊拉克的战争在继续,陆军上士威廉詹姆斯担负的任务 是军队所有任务中最危险的一种一拆弹。他因一次次涉险成功而意气风发,但 拆弹组负责给他提供支援的军士桑伯恩却愈加忧心忡忡,因为他感到詹姆斯的行 为越来越表现出不计后果的鲁莽。接下来,我们就要自己看了。

  J: OK. Is Kathryn Bigelow your favorite director?

学习啦在线学习网   J:好吧。凯瑟琳毕罗格是你最喜欢的导演吗?

  K: No. My favorite director is Elia Kazan.He won two Academy Awards for Best Director, for Gentleman s Agreement and On the Waterfront . He was graduated from Yale University’s School of Drama3.

  K:不是。我最喜欢的导演是伊莱亚卡赞。他因执导影片〈君子协定〉和〈在水边》 两次获得奧斯卡最佳导演奖。他毕业于耶鲁大学戏剧学院。

  J: He is also my favourite director. He also directed A Streetcar Named Desire and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, two of the plays that made Tennessee Williams a theatrical and literary force. He also directed All My Sons and Death of a Salesman, the plays which did much the same for Arthur Miller.

学习啦在线学习网   J:他也是我最喜爱的导演。由他导演而成为名作的话剧包括田纳西威廉姆斯的(欲 望号街车〉和〈玻璃动物园〉以及阿瑟米勒的〈我的儿子们〉和〈推销员之死〉。 这些剧目分别奠定了田纳西威廉姆斯、阿瑟米勒在戏剧界、文学界的地位。

  K: For actress, who is your favourite?

学习啦在线学习网   K:那女演员呢?你最喜欢谁?

学习啦在线学习网   J: My favourite actress is Meryl Streep. She is widely regarded as one of the most talented and respected movie actors of the modem era. She was also graduated from Yale School of Drama. Streep has received 16 Academy Award nominations, winning two, and 25 Golden Globe nominations, winning seven, more nominations than any other actor in the history of either award. Her work has also earned her two Emmy Awards, a Cannes Film Festival award, four New York Film Critics Circle Awards and five Grammy Award nominations.

  J:我最喜欢梅丽尔斯特里普。她被公认为是现代最有才华和最受人尊重的演员之 一。她也毕业于耶鲁大学戏剧学院。她获得16次奥斯卡奖提名,两次摘得,25 次金球奖提名,7次摘得。在这两个颁奖礼上她比其他任何演员提名的次数都多。 她同时还收获了两个艾美奖,一个嘎纳电影节奖项,4个纽约影评人协会奖和5 项格莱美奖提名。

学习啦在线学习网   K: I am crazy about her.

  K:我为她而疯狂。

学习啦在线学习网   J: You know, while at Yale she played a variety of roles onstage, from the glamorous Helena in A Midsummer Night’s Dream to an eighty-year old woman in a wheelchair in a comedy. “It was immediately apparent,” said then-dean Robert Brustein, “that she was destined for greatness.”

  J:你知道吗?她在耶鲁大学时就已经在舞台上扮演了各种各样的角色,从 《仲夏夜 之梦》中迷人的海伦娜到一部喜剧中80岁的坐在轮椅上的老人。"真是立羊见影," 当时的院长罗伯特说,"她注定是伟大的。”

学习啦在线学习网   K: I like her film Out of Africa. It seems that we have much in common.

  K:我喜欢她的电影《走出非洲〉。看来我们有许多共同之处。

  J: Yes. We are both movie buffs. We enjoy the quite different sound effects and visual effects in cinema. And we are both from Yale School of Drama.

  J:对啊,我们都是电影迷。我们享受电影院里非同一般的音响和视觉效果。我们都 来自耶鲁戏剧学院。

  >>>下一页更多精彩“日常英语情景对话”

2068198