学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 常用的英语口语对话

常用的英语口语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

常用的英语口语对话

  去到与现在的住处有很大区别的时候,和朋友对话时,表达出来的心情也会有所不同把。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的常用的英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

  常用的英语口语对话:我的父母

  Jessica: OK, my mother and father. Let's see. My mom is three years older than my dad, and they are like night and day. My mom is 5 foot 4, on a good day, 5 foot 2, I think in real life, and she is very sweet and very nice, and very caring, and very cute, everybody tells her how young she looks, and how she resembles my sister, perhaps. My father is very much completely opposite that. He is a very big man, very loud, very funny, very boisterous. He makes friends no matter where he goes. For example, sometimes he goes to Florida and makes all sorts of good friends. He'll just go off. He's kind of a magnet to people, and so my parents are completely opposite, and they complement each other very well. My dad has a very good sense of humor. My mom is very gentle. Very nice.

  好的,我的父母。我的母亲比我父亲大三岁,他们十分不同,就像白天和黑夜的区别一样。我母亲高5.4英尺,但我认为她的真实身高只有5.2英尺。她很亲切,和蔼,很会照顾人。她很可爱,所有人都跟她说她看上去很年轻,和我像姐妹花一样。我的父亲是完全相反的一个人。他个子很大,大嗓门,风趣,爱说话。他走到哪里都能交到朋友。例如,又一次他去了弗罗里达州就交到了各种各样的好朋友。他就是简单地去了,仿佛他对人有磁力一样。因此我的父母是完全相反的两个人,他们互补得很好。我父亲很幽默,我母亲温柔和善。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: When is the last time you talked to you parents?

  你上次和你父母谈话时什么时候?

  Jessica: I talked to them probably about two weeks ago. Yeah, everything is going well.

  我上次和他们谈话是两周前。一切都进行得很顺利。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Are you going to see them soon?

  你最近会去看他们吗?

  Jessica: I am going to go home after the holidays and we're going to have a Christmas kind of in January or February. Yeah, depending on when my brother can come in.

学习啦在线学习网   假期过后我会回家,我们会在一月或是二月再聚在一起庆祝圣诞节,具体要看我的兄弟什么时候回来。

  Todd: OK. And who are you more like, your mother or your father?

学习啦在线学习网   好的。你的父母,你更喜欢谁?

  Jessica: I think I have traits of both, actually. I look more like my mother, except that I am about a foot taller. Yeah, I resemble my mom more. I think I have both of the characteristics of my mom and dad.

学习啦在线学习网   实际上,两个我都喜欢。我长得很像我母亲,虽然我比她高1英尺。是的,我像我母亲。但我兼有父母两个人的性格特征。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

  好的,谢谢。

  常用的英语口语对话:澳大利亚

  Todd: Hello Michael.

  你好,迈克尔。

学习啦在线学习网   Michael: Hello Todd.

  你好,托德。

  Todd: We're going to talk about Australia. Or your going to talk about Australia. So first of all how many people live in Australia?

学习啦在线学习网   我们聊聊澳大利亚。或者你来介绍一下澳大利亚。第一个问题,澳大利亚有多少人口?

  Michael: Australia? Oh, there's about twenty million people in Australia right now. A little bit under, but close to twenty.

  澳大利亚?目前,澳大利亚有人口两千万。不到两千万,但是很接近。

  Todd: OK. What are the biggest cities?

学习啦在线学习网   好的,澳大利亚最大的城市是?

  Michael: The biggest city? The biggest city is Sydney, then it's followed by Melbourne and then Brisbane and then I think it's Perth. But most of the big cities are on the East Coast of Australia. And Perth is on the west coast, but sort of of out there by itself.

学习啦在线学习网   最大的城市?澳大利亚最大的城市是悉尼,第二和第三大城市分别是墨尔本和布里斯班,第四是珀斯。大部分大城市都分布在澳大利亚东海岸,只有珀斯这个大城市在西海岸。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: OK. Um, if you had to live in one place where would you live?

  好的,如果你要选择一个居住的城市,你会选择哪里?

  Michael: I like Brisbane. I had my teenage years in Brisbane, growing up in Brisbane, um or maybe Sidney because it is a big city, but Brisbane has got the gold coast and the sunshine.

  我喜欢布里斯班。我十几岁的时候就在布里斯班,我在那里长大。不过我也可能选择悉尼,因为它是最大的城市。但布里斯班有黄金海岸和充足的阳光。

  Todd: Oh, nice. Actually, what is the capital city of Australia?

学习啦在线学习网   好的。澳大利亚的首都是哪里?

  Michael: Ah, Canberra is the capital city. But is not the biggest city. Sydney is the biggest city. Canberra was made sort of by the politicians so Sydney wouldn't get too crowded. It's a separateterritory.

  堪培拉是澳大利亚的首都。但它不是最大的城市,悉尼才是。堪培拉是澳大利亚的政治中心,居住着大量政客,这样悉尼不会过于拥挤。这就是澳大利亚的城市功能的分离。

  Todd: Have you been to all the major cities in Australia?

学习啦在线学习网   你到过澳大利亚所有的主要城市吗?

  Michael: I have been to Melbourne when I was young, but yeah, I have. But yeah. Only a short time in Perth.

学习啦在线学习网   我以前去过墨尔本,是的,我去过。在珀斯带过很短的一段时间。

  Todd: OK. What is the best thing about Australia?

学习啦在线学习网   好的。澳大利亚最棒的是什么?

学习啦在线学习网   Michael: The best thing about Australia? Ah, probably the friendly people. The relaxed attitude, and we like visitors from other cultures.

  澳大利亚最棒的也许是人们的友好,放松的精神。我们喜欢来自不同文化的游客。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Oh, cool. Ah, how are Australians different than other people? How are they unique?

  酷。澳大利亚人和其他地方的人有什么不同?他们有什么独特的?

  Michael: How are Australians unique? Um, I would say that we're more fun-loving maybe or accepting of other people. And we don't mind making new friends actually and conversing with other people.

学习啦在线学习网   澳大利亚人的独特之处?我认为我们澳大利亚人更加风趣,或者是我们更能接受其他人。我们不介意结交新朋友,和其他人交谈。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Yeah, oh yeah that's good. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot Micheal.

  好的,很好。谢谢你,迈克尔。

  Michael: No worries.

  不客气。

  常用的英语口语对话:日本艺术

  Anili: You know any thing?

  你能讲讲吗?

  Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flowerarrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower,

  好的。花道是一种花的艺术,它和西方的插花截然不同,因为花道的理论是,一个花器插一枝花。

  only with one flower.

  真的!

  Anili: Oh, really!

  是的,日本的花道不仅仅是装饰花朵,而是一种用花朵展示空间的艺术。

  Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but it's an art with flowers and space.

  了解。

  Anili: I see.

  花与花之间的空间,以至于整个花道表达了人世间的空间感,甚至整个宇宙。

  Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that.

  日本还有什么其他的艺术形式?

学习啦在线学习网   Anili: What's another Japanese art?

学习啦在线学习网   日本的艺术有花道,茶道!

  Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Anili: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

学习啦在线学习网   Reiko: Tea Ceremony!

学习啦在线学习网   茶道!跟我讲讲茶道。

学习啦在线学习网   Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony.

学习啦在线学习网   茶道!茶道是一种制茶的特殊方式,不光是煮茶,还包括擦拭茶杯等步骤。

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony! It's, there's a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, there's a certain way to for example wipe a bowl.

  了解。

  Anili: I see.

学习啦在线学习网   是的,你要学习如何折叠一片布,保证擦拭完茶具,这块布的每一面都只用过一次。

  Reiko: Yes, with one piece of cloth, and you need to learn how to fold the cloth so that you use each part of the cloth only once to wipe the bowl

  好的。

学习啦在线学习网   Anili: OK.

学习啦在线学习网   是的,在某种意义上说,茶道是一种传统的制茶过程。

  Reiko: Yeah, so it's a complicated traditional procedure in a sense but.

学习啦在线学习网   你是如何学习这些的?是你母亲教你的吗?人们是如何学习这些艺术形式的?

  Anili: How do you learn that? Is that something that your mother would teach you? How do people learn that?

学习啦在线学习网   在学校有专业的插花和茶道老师。你需要去学校学习,向老师的等级和组织能力学习,你还需要通过各种考试,逐渐提升自己的水平。

  Reiko: There's some professionals for both flower arrangement and tea ceremony. So you need to go to a school, yes, and learn from your teacher and their hierarchy and

  我知道了,真是太棒了。

学习啦在线学习网   the organization and you need to pass each test to go, climb up the ladder in the hierarchy.

学习啦在线学习网   Anili: I see. Fantastic.

学习啦在线学习网   以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

2068669