英语简单二人对话
英语简单二人对话
为了提高英语运用能力,不妨用英语和朋友多对话。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的英语简单二人对话,供大家参阅!
英语简单二人对话:外号
Todd: Hello!
你好!
学习啦在线学习网 David: Hello, Seattle!
你好,西雅图!
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Hello, Seattle! OK, well, how about could you introduce yourself to the listener?
学习啦在线学习网 你好,西雅图!好的,你能向听众介绍一下自己吗?
David: Oh, hi, I'm David. I'm from Tennessee. The home of Jack Daniel's whiskey and Elvis Presley.
你好,我是大卫。我来自田纳西州。杰克丹尼威士忌和埃维斯·普里斯利的故乡。
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Do you like Elvis?
你喜欢埃维斯?
学习啦在线学习网 David: He's OK.
他很好。
Todd: Yeah! Cool!
酷!
学习啦在线学习网 David: Never met the guy, but.
学习啦在线学习网 但我从来没见过真人。
Todd: Your name is David.
你的名字叫大卫。
David: Yes, that is correct.
是的,没错。
Todd: But what does everyone call you here?
这里的人都怎么称呼你?
David: Tennessee
田纳西。
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: OK. Why does everyone call you Tennessee?
为什么所有人都叫你田纳西?
David: Two reasons. One, I'm from Tennessee, the most obvious reason and the third is because usually there is two to three, one time there was four
学习啦在线学习网 Davids here.
有两个原因。第一,我来自田纳西州,这是最明显的原因。另外,就是因为通常会同时有两个或三个,有时候甚至是四个人都叫大卫。
Todd: Oh, I see.
我明白了。
David: And to keep us from getting confused they just started calling me Tennessee.
为了不叫混了,大家就开始叫我田纳西。
Todd: Oh, nice. Great. Well it was nice to meet you, David.
学习啦在线学习网 好的,太棒了。很高兴认识你,大卫。
学习啦在线学习网 David: Nice to meet you too, Todd.
很高兴认识你,托德。
英语简单二人对话:棒球先生
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: OK. Kevin, we're back here in the forest. Um, we're gonna talk about sports.
学习啦在线学习网 凯文,我们现在来到了森林里。我们来谈谈运动。
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin: OK. Great. I love sports.
好的。我喜欢运动。
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: What sports do you like?
你喜欢什么运动?
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin: Well, my favorite sport is baseball, obviously I grew up and my father was a baseball player, so I was always around baseball.
学习啦在线学习网 我最喜欢的运动是棒球,很明显,我爸爸是名棒球运动员,从我小时候起我就围着棒球转了。
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Wow.
哇。
Kevin: My whole life.
学习啦在线学习网 我的整个人生都围绕着棒球。
Todd: You mean your father was a player in the Major Leagues.
你是说你父亲是美国棒球协会的运动员。
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin: Yeah, exactly, and not only was he a player in the Major Leagues, he was fortunate enough to play in the World Series twice with the New York Mets.
是的,他不但是美国棒球协会的运动员,他还够幸运两次在世界职业棒球大赛中效力纽约大都会队。
Todd: Wow. That's amazing.
哇。太棒了。
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin: Yeah, The Amazing Met's. 1969.
学习啦在线学习网 是的,那是1969年,神奇的机遇。
Todd: Wow, that's great. Did you play baseball yourself?
学习啦在线学习网 哇,太棒了。你自己打棒球吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin: Yeah, I played baseball pretty much my whole life up through college and university.
学习啦在线学习网 是的,我经常打棒球,尤其是上大学期间。
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: OK. Why did you stop?
为什么不打了呢?
Kevin: Well, it wasn't exactly by choice. I wasn't drafted high enough in professional baseball to, in order for me to sign, so I ended up retiring from baseball and persuing other things.
并不是我决定不打了。我没有期望签约作职业棒球运动员,所以我不打棒球而去做其他的事了。
Todd: OK. Great. Do you like any others sports?
好的,很棒,你还有没有其他喜欢的运动?
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin: Yeah. I actually, I enjoy all competition. You know I enjoy the, the other typical American sports of basketball and American football and so on, but I also try to learn about and enjoy the, the national sport of the countries that I'm in. For example now I'm in Japan and I've actually gotten quite into Sumo wrestling.
是的。实际上,我喜欢竞技运动。我喜欢其他典型的美国运动如篮球和橄榄球等,但我也在努力学习并享受我现在身处国家的传统运动。比如现在我在日本,我迷上了相扑运动。
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Oh, really.
真的。
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin: Yeah!
是的!
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Nice. Have you ever seen a sumo match live?
很棒。你看过现场的相扑运动吗?
Kevin: Yes, I have. I've been to two sumo, uh, bashos as they call them, or matches in Tokyo.
学习啦在线学习网 是的。我看过两场现场相扑,在东京他们所说的相扑场看过两场。
Todd: Nice. Yeah, I wanna go, I wanna go myself.
学习啦在线学习网 好的。我也想去,我打算自己去。
Kevin: Yeah! Let's go sometime.
好的!以后我们一起去。
Todd: OK. Let's do it.
我们一起去。
英语简单二人对话:第一份工作
Todd: Anili, have you always been an English teacher?
学习啦在线学习网 Anili,你一直都是一名英语老师吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Anili: No, actually, I started out as a French teacher. That was my first job.
不完全是,最开始是一名法语老师。这是我的第一份工作。
Todd: Wow! So tell me about your first job!
学习啦在线学习网 哇!跟我说说你的第一份工作!
Anili: My first job! I was working in Central West Queensland in Australia so it was a remote place.
我的第一份工作!我在澳大利亚昆士兰中西部,一个偏远的地方工作。
Todd: Sure.
是的。
Anili: For example, the nearest supermarket was about 100 kilometers away from me.
举个例子,离我最近的超市在100千米远的地方。
Todd: That's amazing.
这么远。
Anili: And, so of course the students lived, some of the students lived a long way away from the schools, so they had their lessons by teleconference, actually, school
学习啦在线学习网 有的学生住得离学校非常远,他们通过采用电话会议技术的空中教室来远程听课。
学习啦在线学习网 of the air.
哇,那么当学生可以通过电话会议远程听课的时候,一次在线有多少学生呢。
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Wow, so when you had a teleconference for example, how many students would be on the air this time.
学习啦在线学习网 我想有一共有八名学生,分别身处在不同的两个地方。而我是在第三个地点。
Anili: I guess around eight, in two different locations. And I would be in the third location.
哇,太棒了!
Todd: Wow, that's amazing!
是的!
Anili: Yeah!
学习啦在线学习网 你多长时间上一次这样的课?
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Yeah! And how often would you be teaching like this?
学习啦在线学习网 学生们的年龄从9岁到12岁不等。他们一周有两节法语课。
Anili: Well, the students were aged between 9 and 12 years old. They had two French lessons a week by teleconference.
哇,每节课多长时间?
学习啦在线学习网 Todd: Wow, and how long was each lesson?
45分钟。
学习啦在线学习网 Anili: 45 minutes.
很棒。这真的很有趣。
Todd: Great. That's really interesting.
学习啦在线学习网 以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。