学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 英语口语相关对话

英语口语相关对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

英语口语相关对话

  人的谈话方式,因人而异。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的英语口语相关对话,供大家参阅!

  英语口语相关对话:游走伦敦

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Hello, Jason. You're from England. Uh, where are you from in England?

学习啦在线学习网   Jason,你好。你来自英国。恩那你是从英国的哪个地方来的呢?

  Jason:I'm from South London.

  我来自南伦敦。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Oh, cool. South London. Why don't you talk about that for a while.

学习啦在线学习网   哇,很棒啊南伦敦。你能跟我们谈谈吗?

  Jason:OK, well, London is a little bit colder that Japan, it's a little bit more expensive as well, so it is kind of nice to come here and spend my money.

学习啦在线学习网   好啊!伦敦比日本冷一些,而且消费水平还高一点儿,所以说来这儿花钱还是不错的。

  Todd:So actually, you said South London right? Is that where Wimbleton is? South London?

  你说的是南伦敦对吗?是Wimbleton所在的地方吗?南伦敦?

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:Wimbleton, No! Wimbleton's in West London.

学习啦在线学习网   不,Wimbleton在西伦敦。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:West London!

  西伦敦!

  Jason:Yeah. South London isn'tfamousfor much, really,apart fromrude people like me.

  是的。南伦敦没那么出名,真的,除了像我这样粗鲁的人。

  Todd:So what's the difference between South London and West London and North London?

学习啦在线学习网   那南,西和北伦敦都有什么区别呢?

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:Yeah, there is a big difference between all the places in London. Everyone's got differentaccents. Everyoneactsdifferently. England has a lot of different places. For example, in North England they'll have different accents, completely different accents, from South England and sometimes even different languages, like in Wales and Scotland, so.

学习啦在线学习网   是的。伦敦的各个部分差异是很大的。大家的口音是不同的,行为表现也有很大的差异。英国有很多不同的地方。比如说,英国的北部和南部就很不一样,人们的口音都是不同的,完全不同,有时甚至连语言都完全不同。威尔士和苏格兰也是这样的。

  Todd:So your accent is South London.

  那你是南伦敦口音。

  Jason:My accent is South London, yeah. Someone from North London would sound completely different from me, and West London and so on, so.

  是的,我是南伦敦口音。来自北伦敦的人跟我的口音完全不一样,西伦敦还有其他地区的也是。

  Todd:So is South London the best place to live?

学习啦在线学习网   那么就是说南伦敦是最适宜居住的地方?

  Jason:Oh, yeah, of course. Actually, Central London would be but it is way too expensive, kind of like Tokyo.

  哦,对的,当然。事实上,伦敦的中部地区物价太高,有点儿像东京。

  Todd:OK. Were you born in South London?

  好的。你是生在南伦敦吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:Yeah, I was born in South London. Yeah. But, you know, I've been everywhere in England, so andbelieve methere's a lot of different places, everywhere is different, so .

学习啦在线学习网   对的,我在南伦敦出生。但你知道的,我已经逛遍了英国,所以请相信我,这有很多不同的地方,而且每一处都是不同的。

  英语口语相关对话:中国

  Todd:OK, Phil, you just got back from living in China.

学习啦在线学习网   你刚从中国回来吗?

  Phil:Yeah, I lived in China about two years ago.

  是的,我在中国住了两年。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd: Wow. What was China like?

学习啦在线学习网   哇。中国什么样儿啊?

  Phil:China was an eye-opener. It's a very old culture, but there's not many new, there's not many old things around in China, through wars, through the cultural revolution, a lot of stuff's been burnt, a lot of stuff just's been knocked down. One of the few old things that is there is the Great Wall of China. It's very famous this wall, very big. They are doing some efforts to try and build the wall up again, but when I was there, I believe it was August, 2002 it was still mostly old stuff.

  中国是个能让你开阔眼界的地儿。有着非常古老的文化,但中国周边却没有那么多新鲜的也没有那么多老旧的东西。经过战争和文化革命的洗礼,有很多事物已被焚烧或摧毁。余下的少有部分中就剩长城了。它很大也很著名。人们正在努力再次修建长城,但2002年8月份我在那儿的时候我觉得那一定还是古迹。

  Todd:Yeah, what else did you see in China?

学习啦在线学习网   哦,那你在中国还看见了什么吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Phil:Ah, I went to Xian and I saw the Terra-cotta warriors. Terra-cotta warriors were discovered shortly after Mao died in the late 70's by a farmer who was digging a well, and he was digging this well and he found all these stone warriors,literally hundreds of them, and it's a national treasure now.

学习啦在线学习网   啊,我去了西安,看见了兵马俑。70年代末就在毛泽东主席死后不久,一个在挖井的农民发现了兵马俑。就在他挖井的时候发现了这些石战士,怎么着也有成百上千个。到现在一直是国家的宝贵财富。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Wow! That's fascinating.

  哇!太过瘾了!

学习啦在线学习网   Phil:Yeah, it's really an impressive thing to see. Those are the two really old man-made things that I saw in China.

  是的,当时的情景肯定是让人印象特别深刻。这就是那两个我在中国看到的人工制成的事物。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Was there anything else that was really spectacular?

  那还有其他更壮观的事情吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Phil:The Three Gorges tour was really good. Sadly they are all under water now because of the dam project, but I was able to go shortly before it was flooded and really, really enjoyed it. Saw a lot of beautiful things. Surprisingly enough the water was a lot cleaner than I thought and I actually went swimming in it.

  三峡旅游也是相当棒的。不太满意的就是由于大坝工程人们还都在水下作业,但是还是可以去的,就是不久之后就会被发大水。但我还真的是很喜欢。看到了很多美丽的事物,还惊奇地发现水比我想象的都干净,我甚至都想进去游泳。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Oh, cool.

  哦,太爽了。

学习啦在线学习网   Phil:Yeah, for, this is the Yangzhe River in China and if you've ever seen the Yangzhe, most parts of it, you certainly wouldn't want to swim in it, but these parts were pristine.

  对,这就是中国的Yangzhe河。如果你曾经见过Yangzhe河的大部分,那你肯定是不想下去游泳,但这些部分却是很原始的。

  英语口语相关对话:房屋描述

  Todd:OK. Nicola we are going to talk about your house in Australia?

学习啦在线学习网   尼古拉,我们来谈谈你澳大利亚的房子怎么样?

学习啦在线学习网   Nicola:About my house!

  关于我的房子!

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Is that OK.

  可以吗?

  Nicola:It changes quite often.

  我总换地儿。

  Todd:OK. How about yourlasthouse? The last house you were at.

  好吧。那你最后住的地方是在哪啊?你最后住的那个。

  Nicola:OK.

  好。

  Todd:Let's talk about the kitchen.

学习啦在线学习网   那我们来谈谈厨房吧。

  Nicola:Mm-hm.

  这个嘛。

  Todd:OK. What was in the kitchen?

  恩,厨房都有什么啊?

  Nicola:There were a lot of paintings, actually!

  贴了些画!

  Todd:Paintings in the kitchen.

  厨房里面贴画。

  Nicola:Paintings in the kitchen. Yeah!

  对!厨房里面贴画!

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Wow! That's really nice.

学习啦在线学习网   哇,那很不错啊。

  Nicola:But there were paintings and then the usual things, like a fridge, and an oven and kitchenutensils.

  除了一些画之外,还有些常规物件,像冰箱,微波炉还有些厨房器具。

  Todd:OK. Wow! What was in the living room?

学习啦在线学习网   好,不错!那卧室里放了些什么啊?

  Nicola:In the living room we had twocouches, and a rug, and a big book shelf, and abean bag.

学习啦在线学习网   卧室里有两个沙发,一个小地毯,一个书柜和一个豆袋。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:A bean bag!

  一个豆袋!

  Nicola:Mm-hm.

  恩恩。

  Todd:So to sit in, you sit in the bean bag.

  就是说,你到我家的时候就可以坐在豆袋上。

学习啦在线学习网   Nicola:Yeah, to sit down, lie, relax.

学习啦在线学习网   对啊,坐着,躺着都可以,放松些。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:OK. Nice. What's in the bathroom?

  好的,不错。那浴室里都有什么呢?

学习啦在线学习网   Nicola:The bathroom we had -- it was a small bathroom. There was just a shower, and a basin, and a cupboard,that was about it.

学习啦在线学习网   我们就有一个小浴室,只能放下一个淋浴器,一个水盆和一个橱柜,仅此而已。

  英语口语相关对话:可视艺术

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Now Jason, you're an artist.

  Jason,你真是个艺术家。

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:That's right, yep.

  对的。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:What kind of artist are you?

  你属于哪种艺术家呢?

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:I draw all sorts of things, but mostly I like to draw on the computer, using photoshop.

  我画过很多东西,但我还是比较喜欢在电脑上用photoshop画画。

  Todd:Oh, really.

  哦是嘛。

  Jason:Things like that.

  就像这种东西。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:OK, was it hard to learn?

  好的,那学起来很难吗?

  Jason:Oh, not really. It's justpractice. You know if youfeellike you want to draw one day, that means you're an artist I guess.

  哦,不难,只是一个反复练习的过程。你要知道如果你哪天发自内心地想作画了,那我猜你就成艺术家了。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Wow, I didn't even know that, I mean I do pictures for the web site, but I didn't know you could draw on the computer.

  哇,我都没这么想过。我的意思是我只是在为网站作画,却从不知道还可以在电脑上画画。

  Jason:Yeah, yeah, that's right. I've made my own web site as well, so.

学习啦在线学习网   恩恩,对啊,我现在已经有了自己的网站。

  Todd:Cool. OK, what's the web site address?

学习啦在线学习网   这么厉害,网址是什么啊?

学习啦在线学习网   Jason: www.geocities.com/replicated280781

学习啦在线学习网   www.geocities.com/replicated280781

  Todd:OK.

  好的。

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:A bit of amouthfulthough.

  不过还有点儿专业。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Yeah, I'll have to write that one down. That's pretty tough.

  好,我已经把网址记下来了,那还是很难的。

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:No worries. OK.

  不用担心,没事儿。

  Todd:So when people go to your web site what can they see?

学习啦在线学习网   当人们进你网站的时候都会看到些什么呢?

  Jason:Not a hell of a lot but I did draw everything on there myself, every button every single piece of graphic you see on there I drew, just photographs of me, my friends,drawingsthat I've done and posted up and not really much else, but it's good if you just want to check it out. Check some photos out.

学习啦在线学习网   也不是很多,但那上面的每一样东西倒都是我自己画的,你所看到的每个按钮上,每个图表上的都是我画的,只有照片是我和我朋友的,但画还是我亲自画的,其他的没什么了。但是如果你想看看我画的画,那非常好啊,看看那些画。

  Todd:I'm sure it's great. Actually I'm going tocheck it outlater tonight. So, I'll link it from my web page to your web page.

学习啦在线学习网   我相信那些画都很棒的,今晚回去之后我会去看的。我会从我的网页链接到你那儿的。

  Jason:OK.

  好的。

  Todd:Is it OK if people write you?

  别人可以写信给你吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Jason:Sure. Not a problem. Not a problem. I'd enjoy it.

  当然可以,没问题,没问题,我非常乐意。

  英语口语相关对话:风帆冲浪

  Todd:OK, let's talk about hobbies. What do you like to do in yourfree time?

学习啦在线学习网   我们来谈谈兴趣爱好吧。空余时间你都爱干什么啊?

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:You mean other than seducing ladies?

学习啦在线学习网   你的意思是除了吸引女士们?

  Todd:Yeah, well, we might actually have women listen to this.

  对,不过确实是女人们在听这个。

  Roe:Just joking. Just joking OK. I like windsurfing. That's my number one hobby, and surfing I'm in progress, and I like skateboarding but I'm getting old, so it is kind oftiresome. What else do I like? I like going to restaurants, going out, bars, restaurants,bar hopping.

学习啦在线学习网   开个玩笑,仅仅是在开玩笑。恩我喜欢风帆冲浪。那是我最喜欢的运动,而且我还处于进步阶段。而且我还喜欢滑板运动,但我现在岁数越来越大,真是有点儿力不从心了。那我还喜欢什么呢?我喜欢去饭店,去酒吧,还有泡吧。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Cool, yeah, I like to bar hop. Let's go back to the windsurfing, um, how long have you been windsurfing?

  棒极了。对我也喜欢泡吧。我们现在回去冲浪吧,你玩多久了?

  Roe:Since 26, so that's 4, 5, 7 years.

  自26岁起,已经4,5,7年了!

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:7 years! Yeah, where did you first begin windsurfing?

  7年!那你一开始是在哪儿玩的冲浪?

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:Kamakura.

  镰仓。

  Todd:Oh, in Kamakura. That's a beautiful place.

  哦,在镰仓。那是个很美的地方。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:In winter, yeah, but in summer, it's, I don't know, it's questionable.

  在冬天,哦不,是在夏天,我不知道了,我说不好了。

  Todd:Really? Why?

  是吗?为什么啊?

  Roe:Oily.

  多油。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Oh, cause the water is polluted.

学习啦在线学习网   哦因为河水被污染了。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:Yeah, cause people, a lot of people come from the city. They put oils right oil, and they go swimming into the ocean.

  对的,因为人们,很多人都来自这个城市。油上又堆油,游着泳就带到了海洋里。

  Todd:You mean suntan lotion from people's bodies gets in the water and makes it oily. That's disgusting.

  你的意思是防晒油从人的身体进入水中,使其油性。那很恶心。

  Roe:Isn't it. You see the oil floating around in the ocean. It's kind of sick in summer, so I really don't windsurf in summer.

  不是吗?你看那海面上漂着的油。这有现象一般是出现在夏天,所以夏天我一般都不去冲浪的。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:Wow, it must be hard to, if there is so many people in the water.

  哇,但如果冬天有很多的人,那冲浪一定会很难。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:Yeah, but there is a swimming section and a windsurfing section, but anyway.

学习啦在线学习网   对,但不管怎样,游泳部分和风帆冲浪部分还是有界限的。

  Todd:So, did somebody teach you to windsurf?

  那是有人教你如何冲浪的吗?

  Roe:Yeah, my brother. Oh, your brother. OK. Did it come easy for you, or was it difficult?

  对,我哥哥。哦,就是我哥哥。一开始你是觉得简单还是难啊?

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:It is really difficult to explain windsurfing cause, I show you. Can you stand up?

学习啦在线学习网   非常难。我演示给你看啊。你能站起来吗?

  Todd:OK, so I'm standing up?

学习啦在线学习网   好,我现在站起来了。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:And your holding your rig, and go back, you are like 80 kilometer and your body is more closer to the ocean and your body is like down here and like 80 kilometer and waves are like 4 meters and on a good day so that is really radical.

  拿着你的帆装设备,然后往回走。大概80公里,然后你的身体慢慢地靠近海洋,身体有向下,又是80公里,随之还有4米高的海浪,真的很过瘾。

  Todd:Yeah that sounds difficult. I don't think I'm ready for windsurfing.

  对啊,那听起来很难啊。我感觉我还没有做好风帆冲浪的准备。

  Roe:It's pretty interesting though. It's free too.

  不过会很有趣,而且还是免费的。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:But the equipment must be very expensive.

  但是设备是很贵的。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:The first time yeah, but once you buy and have everything down it's free to go surfing to the beach so.

学习啦在线学习网   对,不过你第一次买齐设备的时候,在海边冲浪是免费的。

  Todd:How many windsurfing boards do you have?

  你有多少个风帆冲浪板?

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:Two.

  两个。

  Todd:Two. And do you have to do a lot of work to maintainthem, to keep them clean?

学习啦在线学习网   两个。你都是怎么保养他们的啊?就是清洗吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:Not really cause out in the ocean just wash with the water, clean water, that's about it.

学习啦在线学习网   倒不是。因为在海上冲浪的时候就有海水在拍打,就是这样。

学习啦在线学习网   Todd:How far do you live from the beach?

学习啦在线学习网   你住的地方离海边有多远?

  Roe:It takes me about, about an hour from my house.

  差不多一个小时吧。

  Todd:One hour. Boy. That'sdedication.

  一个小时,那可是要有献身精神啊。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:It's like, how can I explain this, what are your hobbies there?

  就像,我该怎么说呢。你都有什么兴趣爱好呢?

  Todd:I like running so yeah I run all the time.

学习啦在线学习网   我喜欢跑步,所以我一直都在坚持跑。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:Right, but it's not, you feel like you are dedicating your energy to the running.

学习啦在线学习网   哦,你是把你的能量都释放在了跑步上。

  Todd:No, No. Yeah

  不,不,不过也对。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:You do it because it is fun.

  你那么做就是因为那很好玩。

  Todd:Yeah

  对的。

  Roe:Exactly.

  的确是。

  Todd:OK, yeah, maybe I'll have to try windsurfing one of these days. I've always wanted to try that and surfing. It look like a lot of fun.

  好的,可以这几天我还要尝试一下风帆冲浪。我一直都想尝试,而且还想尝试冲浪。看起来很有意思啊。

学习啦在线学习网   Roe:Come. I have my board and my surfboard too.

  来吧,我有冲浪板还有风帆冲浪板。

  Todd:Oh, that's right, you have two boards, so, hey OK. Thanks and we have to go before it's summer. Now it is spring, and all the oil in the water, that's disgusting. I can't. I thought you meant like oil from ships or sewage from the city. OK. Oil from people's bodies. Well, there must be a lot of tan bodies.

学习啦在线学习网   哦,那很好,你有两个板子,很好。谢谢你,夏天之前我们一定会去的。现在是春天,水面上都是油,很恶心的,我不会去的。我想你指的是船上的油还有来自城市的地沟油。油都是来自我们身体的。而且那会有很多腐烂的尸体。

  以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

2080532