学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 二人英语简单对话

二人英语简单对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

二人英语简单对话

学习啦在线学习网   人与人之间的价值观不论成长的环境是否一样,不论经历的事情是否一样,都是不会一样的,就像你们的每天进行的对话不会等同一般。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的二人英语简单对话,供大家参阅!

  二人英语简单对话:GOING TO AN ART GALLERY

  Dashan: Did you know that this city has one of the most famous collections of Canadian art in Canada?

  大山:你们知道吗?这座城市拥有加拿大最有名的艺术收藏品。

  Yunbo: No, I had no idea. Where is the art collection?

学习啦在线学习网   云波:我不知道。收藏的艺术品在什么地方?

  Dashan: It's in one of our national art galleries.

  大山:在我们的一座国家美术馆里。

  Rumei: I don't know a lot about Canadian art, but I've always been interested in finding out more about it.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我对加拿大艺术了解的不多,但是我一直有兴趣在这方面多加了解。

  Yunbo: I've read about Canadian art on the Internet, but that's all.

  云波:我从国际互联网上读到过关于加拿大艺术的介绍,但仅此而已。

  Dashan: Well, do you and Rumei feel like going to the gallery and having a closer look? The gallery's just around the corner.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:那么,你和如梅愿意到美术馆去好好欣赏一番吗?美术馆就在拐角处。

  Yunbo: You bet. Do we have time?

  云波:那还用说。我们还来得及吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Yeah, but we'd better hurry. I think the gallery closes at 6:00 tonight.

  大山:来得及,但是我们得抓紧时间。我想美术馆今晚要在6点关门。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Yunbo, haven't you been painting for a long time?

  大山:云波,你不是坚持作画有很长时间了吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Yes, I have. I'm not a very good painter, but I enjoy painting a lot.

  云波:是的,我画得不好,但是我特别喜欢画。

  Dashan: Do you use oil paints?

  大山:你是画油画吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: I started painting with oils, but now I prefer using water colours. Rumei doesn't like the smell of the oil paints. Have you ever done any painting, Dashan?

  云波:我刚开始作画时是这样,但是我现在更喜欢画水彩。如梅不喜欢油画颜料的气味。 大山,你作过画吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: No, I haven't, but I've been taking Chinese calligraphy lessons.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:没有。但是我一直在学汉字书法。

  Rumei: Is that so? How long have you been studying calligraphy?

  如梅:是吗?你学书法有多久了?

  Dashan: Since last summer. I started taking lessons during my visit to Shanghai last year. And I've been practising ever since. This gallery's got all kinds of Canadian art... Painting, sculpture, prints, photography, and carvings. Yunbo and you will enjoy it.

  大山:自从去年夏天就开始学了。 我是去年去上海时开始的,从那以后,就一直坚持练字。这家美术馆收藏各种艺术品,有油画、 雕塑、版画、摄影作品以及雕刻品。 云波你们俩会喜欢的。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: I'm sure we will.

  如梅:我想我们一定会喜欢的。

  Dashan: Would it be okay to look at the painting by the Group of Seven first? I love their art.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:我们先看七人画社的作品怎么样?我喜爱他们的作品。

  Yunbo: Sure. But who or what is the Group of Seven?

  云波:可以。不过,七人画社是谁,是什么流派?

  Dashan: The Group of Seven was a group of seven Canadian painters. They painted Canadian landscapes in the 1920s and 1930s.

  大山:七人画社是由加拿大的七名画家组成的。 他们在本世纪20年代和30年代以画加拿大的风景画出名。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Excuse me. Is it okay to take photos of the paintings in the gallery?

学习啦在线学习网   大山:请问,美术馆里的展品可以拍照吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Attendant: Sorry. Taking photos of our collection is not allowed. But, our gift shop has lots of posters, postcards and books.

学习啦在线学习网   工作人员:对不起,不行。不允许为收藏品拍照。但是礼品店里有很多招贴画、明信片及书籍。

  Dashan: Thanks.

  大山:谢谢。

  Rumei: Look at these magnificent paintings of the outdoors. They must be paintings by the Group of Seven.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:来看看这些壮丽的户外风景画吧。 它们肯定出自七人画社。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: You're right, Rumei. These artists loved painting the wilderness.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:你说对了,如梅。这些画家喜欢画莽莽原野。

  Yunbo: The paintings are so bold and dramatic. I can't stop looking at them.

学习啦在线学习网   云波:这些画是那么无拘无束、那么充满激情,我情不自禁地一直在欣赏。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: What do you think, Rumei?

  大山:如梅,你怎么看?

  Rumei: I love the forests, rocks and lakes in the paintings. But the colours are a bit too strong for me.

  如梅:我喜爱画中的森林、岩石、湖泊,可是我觉得色彩有些太浓重了。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: You'll see this kind of scenery on our train ride back to Vancouver next week.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:下个星期我们乘火车回温哥华时你就能亲眼见到画中的景色。

  Dashan: Oh, this painting must be by Emily Carr. She's one of my favourite artists. She's painted pictures of forests and totem poles in British Columbia.

  大山:这幅画一定是埃米尔·卡尔所画。她是我最喜爱的艺术家之一。她绘画的题材是不列颠哥伦比亚的森林、图腾柱。

  Yunbo: Was she from British Columbia?

  云波:她是不列颠哥伦比亚的人吗?

  Dashan: Yes. As a matter of fact, she lived in Victoria. Her house is a museum now.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:是,事实上,她住在维多利亚。她的故居现在已是博物馆了。

  二人英语简单对话:GOING TO AN ART GALLERY

  Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.

  大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。

  Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

  云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧?

  Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。

  Yunbo: That's right.

  云波:是啊。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

  如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧?

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Yes, it is.

  云波:对。

  Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

  如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。

  Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?

  大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。

  Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

学习啦在线学习网   云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧?

  Rumei: Of course not.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:当然不会。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.

  大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。

  Yunbo: Great.

  云波:好的。

  Rumei: Don't be late.

  如梅:可别晚了。

  Yunbo: I won't.

  云波:我不会的。

  Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.

  如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

  大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。

  Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

  云波:你们等了很久了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.

  如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

  云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。

  Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

  云波:你买了什么东西了吗?

  Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?

  如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样?

  Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.

  云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。

  Rumei: You're welcome.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:不用客气。

  Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

  大山:啊,我们得走了。

2120591