学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 旅行为话题的英语口语对话

旅行为话题的英语口语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

旅行为话题的英语口语对话

学习啦在线学习网   旅行的时候的心境会发生很大的变化,用英语来和英语国家的人进行对话,也可以丰富我们的世界观。下面是学习啦小编给大家带来旅行英语对话,供大家参阅!

  旅行英语对话1:航班延误

  A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

学习啦在线学习网   A:上午好,先生。有什么能为您效劳的?

学习啦在线学习网   B: My flight has been delayed. Can you tell me. Why?

学习啦在线学习网   B:我的航班延误了。我想知道原因。

  A: The airport has been closed clue to the bad weather condition.

学习啦在线学习网   A:因为天气的原因,机场关闭了。

学习啦在线学习网   B: How long wili the delay last?

  B:延误多长时间?

学习啦在线学习网   A: Maybe two or three hours.

  A:可能要两三个小时吧。

学习啦在线学习网   B:l have to stay here tonight.

学习啦在线学习网   B:看来我今晚不得不在这儿过夜了。

学习啦在线学习网   A: Don't worry about that. We will arrange tonight's accommodation.

  A:您不用担心,今晚您的食宿由我们来安排。

学习啦在线学习网   B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  旅行英语对话2:火车旅行

  Rumei: Bina, come and join us.

  如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。

  Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.

  比娜:谢谢,大家好。

  Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.

  如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。

  Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.

  比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊尔。

  Dashan:Hi, Bina.

  大山:比娜,你好。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧?

  Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.

  比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。

  Dashan: Bina, please sit down.

  大山:比娜,请坐。

学习啦在线学习网   Bina: Thanks.

  比娜:谢谢。

  Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.

  如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?

  大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市?

  Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.

  比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。

  Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?

学习啦在线学习网   云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样?

学习啦在线学习网   Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.

学习啦在线学习网   比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。

  Dashan: Did you like Beijing?

  大山:你喜欢北京吗?

  Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.

学习啦在线学习网   比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.

学习啦在线学习网   Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.

  如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。 云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.

  大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。

学习啦在线学习网   Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.

  比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.

  云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。 我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

  Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?

学习啦在线学习网   比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗?

  Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.

  大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.

  云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的大雪。

  Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our

  first visit to a Canadian company.

  如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进

学习啦在线学习网   加拿大公司的大门。

  Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.

学习啦在线学习网   云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。

  Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.

  如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。

  Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.

  云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。

  Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?

  比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.

  如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。

  Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.

  云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。

学习啦在线学习网   Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?

学习啦在线学习网   比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。

  Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧?

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。

  Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.

学习啦在线学习网   比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。

  Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.

  云波:啊,往外看呐。 看那大湖。 看起来就像是海洋。

  Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.

  比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。

  Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。

  Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.

学习啦在线学习网   比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。

学习啦在线学习网   Server: May I take your order?

学习啦在线学习网   服务员:要点菜吗?

  Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?

  如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚?

  Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?

  比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候?

  Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.

  如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。

  Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.

  比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。

  Rumei: I'd like that.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我希望这样。

  Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.

  大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。

  旅行英语对话3:美术展

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。

  Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

学习啦在线学习网   云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧?

  Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: That's right.

  云波:是啊。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

  如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧?

  Yunbo: Yes, it is.

  云波:对。

  Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

  如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。

  Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?

  大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。

  Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

  如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。

  Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

  云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧?

  Rumei: Of course not.

  如梅:当然不会。

  Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.

  大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Great.

  云波:好的。

  Rumei: Don't be late.

  如梅:可别晚了。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: I won't.

  云波:我不会的。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。

  Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

  云波:你们等了很久了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.

  如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

  云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。

  Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

  如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。

  Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

学习啦在线学习网   云波:你买了什么东西了吗?

  Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样?

  Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.

  云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: You're welcome.

  如梅:不用客气。

  Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:啊,我们得走了。


看过旅行英语对话的人还看了:

1.旅行英语口语对话阅读

2.旅行话题英语口语对话

3.旅行英语口语对话

4.关于旅游话题英语对话

5.关于旅游话题英语对话

2123202