学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

旅游英语情会话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

学习啦在线学习网   比起平常的日子,旅游的经历更加让人难忘吧,毕竟难得一次。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的旅游英语情会话,供大家参阅!

  旅游英语情会话:SHOPPING

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

  大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

学习啦在线学习网   Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

  服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

  Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

  大山:到楼下怎么走?

学习啦在线学习网   Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

学习啦在线学习网   服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Thank you.

  大山:谢谢你。

  Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

  店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?

  Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

  如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

  Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

学习啦在线学习网   大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

  Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

  店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

  Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

  如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

  Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

  大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

  Rumei: I don't know.

  如梅:我不知道。

  Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

学习啦在线学习网   大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

  Yunbo: Me, too.

  云波:我也喜欢。

  Salesperson: What size do you need?

学习啦在线学习网   店员:您想要几号的?

  Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

  如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

  Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

学习啦在线学习网   店员:这是黑色中号的。

  Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

  Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

  店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

  如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

  Dashan: That's a good deal.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:那真合算。

  Rumei: Dashan, English only.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:大山,只说英语。

  Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

  大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

学习啦在线学习网   Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

学习啦在线学习网   店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

  Rumei: Cash

  如梅:付现金。

  旅游英语情会话:AT A RESTAURANT

  Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

  如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

学习啦在线学习网   云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

  Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

  如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

  Dashan: I can't decide.

  大山:我定不下来。

  Server: Are you ready to order?

  服务员:可以点菜了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

  如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

学习啦在线学习网   Yunbo: I'd like the same.

  云波:我也要一份。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

  大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

  Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

  服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

  Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

学习啦在线学习网   三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

  Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

学习啦在线学习网   服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

  大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

  Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

学习啦在线学习网   云波:我要米饭。

  Rumei: Me, too.

学习啦在线学习网   如梅:我也要米饭。

学习啦在线学习网   Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

学习啦在线学习网   服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

  Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

  云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

  大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

  Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

  云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

  大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

学习啦在线学习网   Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

  大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

  Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

  如梅:闻起来好香啊。

  Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

学习啦在线学习网   大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

学习啦在线学习网   Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。

  Dashan: You're welcome.

  大山:不客气。

  Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

  如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

2123518