餐馆结账英语实用情景对话
学习啦在线学习网 到西餐厅吃饭的最后一个流程是结账,那么你们知道怎么用英语表达自己的意思么?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的餐馆结账英语实用情景对话,供大家参阅!
餐馆结账英语实用情景对话:谁来买单
Biby: Could you bring us our check?
学习啦在线学习网 毕比:能给我们账单吗?
Waiter: Here you are.Who will settle the bill?
服务员:给您,谁买单呢?
学习啦在线学习网 Biby: Be my guest.Lyon.
毕比:我来买单,李昂。
Lyon: OK,it will be my turn next time.
学习啦在线学习网 李昂:好吧,下次我来。
Waiter: Your bill comes to including the tips.
服务员:加上小费总共是51美元。
学习啦在线学习网 Biby: Here you are.
毕比:给你。
餐馆结账英语实用情景对话:结账
Waitar: Do you want some dessert?
学习啦在线学习网 服务员:要些甜点吗?
Guest No.thank you.Check.please.
学习啦在线学习网 顾客:不要了,谢谢。结账。
Waiter: Wait a moment.I will calculate it for you.Your bill comes to .
服务员:稍等,我帮你们算一下。您的账单总共是36美元。
Guest: Here are .Keep the change.That's my tip for you.
顾客:这里是40美无。不用找钱了。当是我给你的小费。
餐馆结账英语实用情景对话:请帮我结账
A: Hello, can I have my bill?
学习啦在线学习网 甲:你好,请拿我的账单。
学习啦在线学习网 B: Sure, just a moment.
学习啦在线学习网 乙:好的,请稍等。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Do you accept credit cards?
甲:你们接受信用卡吗?
学习啦在线学习网 B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
A: I'll pay in cash then.
甲:那我就付现金吧。
(They are going to leave after dinner.)
(他们饭后要走了。)
学习啦在线学习网 Jack: Could we have our bill, please?
杰克:请拿张单,好吧?
Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?
学习啦在线学习网 服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?
学习啦在线学习网 Jack: A bill for three of us, please.
学习啦在线学习网 杰克:合起来结。
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.
服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。
Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?
学习啦在线学习网 杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?
Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.
学习啦在线学习网 服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。
Jack: I see. Is service charge included?
学习啦在线学习网 杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?
Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.
服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。
Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?
杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
学习啦在线学习网 服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
杰克:很遗憾。
Waiter: But we accept checks.
学习啦在线学习网 服务员:但我们接受支票。
Jack: Good.
杰克:好吧。
餐馆结账英语实用情景对话:教你如何在西餐厅结账
学习啦在线学习网 1、Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
学习啦在线学习网 这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
学习啦在线学习网 谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
学习啦在线学习网 多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
学习啦在线学习网 那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
学习啦在线学习网 当然,您有哪种?
学习啦在线学习网 Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
学习啦在线学习网 好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
学习啦在线学习网 谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
学习啦在线学习网 这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
学习啦在线学习网 Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
学习啦在线学习网 我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
3、Sign the Bill 签字付账
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
学习啦在线学习网 好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
学习啦在线学习网 我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
学习啦在线学习网 请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
学习啦在线学习网 Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
学习啦在线学习网 4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
学习啦在线学习网 你们收旅行支票吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
学习啦在线学习网 Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
学习啦在线学习网 我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。