关于看医生英语对话精选
学习啦在线学习网关于看医生英语对话精选
在如今的国际以及国内形势下,对于所有非英语专业大学生来说,英语俨然也成为了一门必修必须掌握的学科学习啦小编整理了关于看医生英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于看医生英语对话一
学习啦在线学习网 病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:当然可以。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: Certainly.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you.
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: All right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
学习啦在线学习网 病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
关于看医生英语对话二
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: Good morning.
学习啦在线学习网 护士:请问哪里不舒服?
学习啦在线学习网 Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
学习啦在线学习网 病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
学习啦在线学习网 Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
学习啦在线学习网 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
学习啦在线学习网 病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
学习啦在线学习网 护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
学习啦在线学习网 病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
学习啦在线学习网 护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
学习啦在线学习网 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're welcome.
关于看医生英语对话三
大夫:你哪里不舒服?
学习啦在线学习网 Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
学习啦在线学习网 大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
学习啦在线学习网 大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!
Patient: OK. See you later.
大夫:待会儿见!
Doctor: See you then!
( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)
病人:这是我的X光片。
Patient:Here's my X-rays.
学习啦在线学习网 大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
学习啦在线学习网 病人:这严重吗?
Patient: Is it serious?
学习啦在线学习网 大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
学习啦在线学习网 病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。
学习啦在线学习网 Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏吗?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
学习啦在线学习网 大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感谢您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客气。再见!
学习啦在线学习网 Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再见!
Patient: Goodbye!
看了“关于看医生英语对话”的人还看了:
3.有关医院情景对话
4.英语情景对话看病