关于常用英语对话口语
随着全球化与多元文化的发展,英语正跻身为一种国际语言被广泛使用。小编精心收集了关于常用英语对话口语,供大家欣赏学习!
关于常用英语对话口语1
学习啦在线学习网 Tom: You are very upset. Why?
学习啦在线学习网 你很沮丧呢,怎么啦?
Bob: I don’t know why.
我不知道为什么。
Tom: Oh?
哦?
Bob: I’ve been forgetful lately.
学习啦在线学习网 最近我总是丢三落四的。
Tom: That’s the reason why you are so unhappy?
这是你不开心的原因?
Bob: No exactly.
不完全。
Tom: So?
那是?
Bob: My girlfriend was very angry yesterday. But I don’t know why.
我女朋友昨晚不太开心呢。但是我不知道为什么。
学习啦在线学习网 Tom: Oh, I know why.
哦,我知道为什么。
学习啦在线学习网 Bob: Don’t say. I don’t want to know.
别说,我不想知道。
关于常用英语对话口语2
学习啦在线学习网 Jean: I never thought an embalmer was a decent job.
学习啦在线学习网 我以前从来不觉得入殓师是一个很体面的工作。
Jaco: An embalmer? Is it a real job? You didn’t make it up, did you? It’s not funny.
学习啦在线学习网 入殓师?真是一份工作吗?你不是在瞎掰吧。这不好笑。
Jean: They prepare the dead for burial.
学习啦在线学习网 他们是为死人准备葬礼。
Jaco: What a creepy job! Isn’t it scary to deal with the dead? Maybe they would wake up.
学习啦在线学习网 这工作也忒邪门儿了吧。跟死尸打交道,有点害怕。可能他们会醒的啊。
Jean: Don’t you think it’s a holy job? People will die sooner or later. No exception. Even if you are a zombie, you have to die first.
你不觉得那是一份很神圣的工作吗?人总会死的。无一例外。即便你是僵尸,你也得先死。
Jaco: Stop saying that for God’s sake! You are getting on my nerves.
拜托,不要再说了。你让我心烦。
Jean: They wash the body with germicidal soap and dry it. They spruce up the body as well to give the face a lifelike appearance.
学习啦在线学习网 他们用杀菌肥皂擦身体然后擦干。他们也给死者化妆打扮,为了能让他们看起来跟生前一样栩栩如生。
Jaco: Sounds humane! But I bet their wives don’t like their hands that touch the dead every day.
听上去很人性化。但是我相信他们的妻子应该不怎么喜欢天天接触死尸的手吧。
学习啦在线学习网 Jean: Show some respect! When I die, don’t you want to spruce me up? Isn’t it ironic that the last thing people buy for themselves is decided by someone else? When I die, I just need an ordinary coffin. I don’t like anything fancy. Keep that in mind!
尊重点儿好不好?我死了,你不想打扮我吗?人买的最后一件东西得要别人来决定,不觉得这很讽刺吗?如果我死了,我只需要一个普通棺材。我不喜欢奢华的东西。记住了啊!
学习啦在线学习网 Jaco: Honey, can we talk about anything but death, coffins? We are in the middle of a dinner.
学习啦在线学习网 亲爱的,我们可以谈谈别的吗?只要不是死啊,棺材之类的。我们还在吃晚饭呢。
关于常用英语对话口语3
Bree: Honey, I am so sorry. I totally forgot the party last night.
亲爱的,对不起。我完全忘记昨天的聚会了。
Jean: Oh, let me guess. You were cramming for the test or busy with the crib sheet?
我猜猜。你昨天是为考试熬夜还是忙着做小抄?
Bree: I said I was sorry.
我都道歉了。
Jean: So I need the truth. No lies anymore. You convinced me of the sibling thing. But …
学习啦在线学习网 我要真相。不要再唬我了。你让我相信姐妹情。可是。。。
学习啦在线学习网 Bree: Don’t give me that poop face. I was in the cooking class. Yes, I heard me say it.
不要给我那副嘴脸了。我昨天去烹饪课了。是的,我去了。
Jean: A cooking class? Seriously?
烹饪课?真的?
Bree: Yes. The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
是的啊。抓住他的心,先要拴住他的胃。
Jean: So there is a man. Tell me more about him. I want details.
真有这么个人。再透露点。我要细节哦。
Bree: He hasn’t asked me out technically. We talked in the library. He said I was cute. It’s always well to cast an anchor to windward.
学习啦在线学习网 他还没有正式邀我出去。我们在图书馆聊天啊。他说我很可爱。未雨绸缪总是好的嘛。
Jean: Not again, sweetie. From now on, I am watching your back. If that man hurts you in the future, I will kick his ass.
学习啦在线学习网 不是吧。从现在开始,我要处处留意你。如果那个男人伤你的心,我会狠狠揍他。
学习啦在线学习网
看了“关于常用英语对话口语”的人还看了: