关于假期旅游英语对话精选
学习啦在线学习网 情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。学习啦小编整理了关于假期旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于假期旅游英语对话一
Cashing Traveler's Checks
兑现旅行支票
Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.
凯西走进银行后到第一个有空的银行柜员前。
学习啦在线学习网 T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?
行员:小姐,午安。今天有什么需要我为你效劳的?
学习啦在线学习网 K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:我想把这些旅行支票兑换成现金,麻烦你了。
T:Fine. Do you have any ID?
学习啦在线学习网 行员:好的。你有任何身分证明吗?
学习啦在线学习网 K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:有,我的护照在这儿。你需要任何其它的身分证明吗?
T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?
行员:不,这样就可以了,谢谢。我看看……共三百元美金,你想换成我们的瑞典币克朗吗?
K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:是的,没错,谢谢。
学习啦在线学习网 T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how wouldyou like your money?
学习啦在线学习网 行员:今天的汇率是0.75欧元对一美元。所以我应该给你两百廿五欧元。那么,你的钱要怎么个换法?
K:Pardon?
凯西:对不起,请再说一遍?
T:In what denominations would you like your euros?
学习啦在线学习网 行员:你要兑换什么面值的欧元?
K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.
凯西:哦。嗯,我要四张五十元纸币,两张二十元纸币,一张五元纸币,麻烦你了。
T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.
学习啦在线学习网 行员:好的。请你点收。非常谢谢。
K:And thank you!
凯西:也谢谢你了!
关于假期旅游英语对话二
Time for Lunch
午餐时间
At a sidewalk cafe Kathy and Evan stop for lunch.
凯西和艾凡停在人行道旁的一家小馆吃午餐。
E:This is the life. Too bad we couldn't travel like this for the rest of our lives.
艾凡:这才是人生。很遗憾我们今后不能天天像这样子旅行。
K:Nah. I'd get bored with it.
凯西:不。天天这样旅行我会厌烦的。
学习啦在线学习网 E:Are you kidding? Why wouldn't you want to see the whole world?
艾凡:你在开玩笑吧?你为什么不想看看整个世界呢?
学习啦在线学习网 K:I would. But I also want to work, have a family, be with my friends,...
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:我想啊。但我也想工作、成家、和朋友们相聚……
E:Yeah, I get your point. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy," but all play and no work would be weird, too.
艾凡:嗯,我懂妳的意思。“只工作不游戏使人乏味没生气”,但只游戏不工作也很怪异。
学习啦在线学习网 K:That's true. So, what are we having for lunch? Have you decided yet?
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:没错。那么,我们午餐吃什么呢?你决定了吗?
E:I think I'll try the soup du jour. It's probably a local style. I want to try local food. And the pickled herring platter looks good, too.
艾凡:我想我要试试本日特选汤。这也许是一道本地风味的料理。我想试试本地的食物。而这道腌鲱鱼盘看起来也不错。
K:All right. I'll have the fried chicken and coleslaw.
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:好吧。我要吃炸鸡和生菜沙拉。
E:Beverage of choice?
艾凡:要喝什么饮料?
K:Iced tea. And you'll have a beer, right?
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:冰茶。而你要喝啤酒,对吧?
E:Natch. I like their local Carlsberg. It's very refreshing.
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:想当然耳。我喜欢当地的卡尔斯堡啤酒,非常提神解劳。
学习啦在线学习网 K:And dessert?
凯西:那么,甜点呢?
E:Let's wait to see how much the main course is. I don't want to be stuffed and keep on shopping.
艾凡:咱们待会儿看看主菜的量有多少再说吧。我不想撑着肚子继续购物。
学习啦在线学习网 K:Good point. Oh, waiter!
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:有道理。喂,服务生!
关于假期旅游英语对话三
Evan wakes up to find Kathy concerned about him.
艾凡醒来发现凯西正替他担心。
K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquist here at the hostel for a good doctor. He'sjust a few blocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.
凯西:艾凡,醒醒。我已经问过这家旅社的林德奎斯特太太请她推荐一个好医生。他就住在几个街区外的地方。我带你去。他已经开始看病了,我们这就去找他看病。
E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?
艾凡:呃?你怎么知道我舒不舒服呢?
K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.
凯西:你在开玩笑?我昨晚一夜都没瞌过眼。
E:Why not?
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:为什么呢?
学习啦在线学习网 K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.
凯西:整晚你一会儿呻吟一会儿打呼,使我一直睡不着。
E:Gee, I'm sorry.
艾凡:哦,我很抱歉。
学习啦在线学习网 K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:不用担心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐吗?
学习啦在线学习网 E:No, I'm still not hungry.
艾凡:不,我仍然不饿。
K:That's what I figured. You look awful.
凯西:我就知道。你看起来真糟。
学习啦在线学习网 E:Gee, thanks!
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:嗯,谢谢你了!
K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.
凯西:喔,对不起。我不是那个意思。我的意思是说你真的一脸病容。
E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.
艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,让我穿好衣服。我必须用一下浴室。
K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.
凯西:我已经吃完早餐也漱洗完毕。浴室任你使用。
E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:好。我马上就出来,然后我们可以去看那位医生。
看了“关于假期旅游英语对话”的人还看了:
2.假期旅游英语对话
3.