关于旅游简单的英语对话
关于旅游简单的英语对话
国庆节期间,各地旅游之风高涨,游人多于过江之鲫。学习啦小编整理了关于旅游简单的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于旅游简单的英语对话一
学习啦在线学习网 K:Copenhagen! I can't wait! I hope the border crossing into Denmark is as smooth as it was into Germany.
凯西:哥本哈根!我等不及了!我希望横越边界到丹麦时能和到德国一样的顺利。
学习啦在线学习网 E:It should be. We have our U.S. passports, and I have all this car's papers in order, too.
艾凡:应该会很顺利的。我们持的是美国护照,而且车子的证件也都齐全。
Besides, do we look like terrorists?
此外,难道我们看起来像恐怖份子吗?
K:I know I don't, but...
凯西:我知道我看起来不像,但是……
学习啦在线学习网 E:Funny. Really funny.
艾凡:好笑。真的很好笑。
学习啦在线学习网 K:Her! What's that sound? Why is the car bumping like this?
凯西:嘿!那是什么声音?为什么这辆车颠簸成这个样子?
学习啦在线学习网 E:Uh-oh. We've got a flat. I'll pull over here onto the shoulder.
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:惨了。轮胎漏气了。我把车子停靠到路肩去。
学习啦在线学习网 K:Oh, no! Is this serious?
凯西:哦,糟了!严重吗?
学习啦在线学习网 E:No, just a flat. There's a spare tire in the trunk. And a tool kit.
艾凡:不严重,只是轮胎没气而已。后车箱内有一个备胎和工具箱。
学习啦在线学习网 Why not fix us up some sandwiches and drinks?
学习啦在线学习网 你为什么不为我们准备一些三明治和饮料呢?
Now is the perfect time.
现在正是时候。
学习啦在线学习网 K:OK. Can I help?
凯西:没问题。我可以帮忙吗?
E:yes, by preparing the snacks. This is a man's job.
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:可以,只要准备点心就帮上忙了。修车是男人的工作。
K:Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:唷!看样子我得和蓝波二世结伴环游欧洲了。
E:Here's the jack, the wrench, and the spare tire. I'm all set. Out of my way, roung lady. Let a man do his work!
艾凡:千斤顶、板手、备胎都在这里。一切就绪。小姐,别妨碍我。让男人干活吧!
K:Spare me!
凯西:拜托!
关于旅游简单的英语对话二
学习啦在线学习网 E:Did I get back on the main road?
艾凡:我有没有把车开回主要道路上?
This doesn't look like a highway.
学习啦在线学习网 这条道路看起来不太像是一条高速公路。
K:Uh-oh. Are we lost?
凯西:糟了。我们迷路了吗?
E:I don't know. Take the map of the Netherlands out of the glove compartment, and we'll takea look.
艾凡:我不知道。从前面的杂物柜中拿出荷兰的地图来看看吧。
I'll pull over here.
我把车停到路边。
K:Sure. Here.
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:好啊。挪,地图在这儿。
E:Let's see. We just passed this town here and we're heading east.
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:我看看。我们刚刚经过这个城镇,现在正往东行驶。
K:How do you know that?
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:你怎么知道我们往东呢?
学习啦在线学习网 E:By the sun.
艾凡:根据太阳来判断。
学习啦在线学习网 K:Aw, come on. You can't really tell directions from the sun, can you?
凯西:噢,得了吧。你没办法完全靠太阳来判别方向吧,是不是?
学习啦在线学习网 E:And the time.
艾凡:还有时间。
So, if we go a little further down this road, we can hook up with the main highway going eastinto Germany.
学习啦在线学习网 所以,如果我们再继续开一小段路,就可以通到往东进入德国的主要高速公路上了。
K:Are you sure?
学习啦在线学习网 凯西:你确定吗?
E:As sure as shootin.
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:非常确定。
Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark.
学习啦在线学习网 然后我们开往不来梅,接下去是汉堡市,然后进入丹麦。
学习啦在线学习网 We'll be in Hamburg by nightfall.
在入夜时,我们会到汉堡市。
We can stay in a motel overnight, then continue on to Copenhagen tomorrow.
学习啦在线学习网 我们可以在一家汽车旅馆过夜,然后明天再继续出发到哥本哈根。
How does lunch tomorrow in Copenhagen sound?
学习啦在线学习网 明天中午在哥本哈根用餐,你觉得怎么样呢?
K:Fantastic!
凯西:太棒了!
关于旅游简单的英语对话三
E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down.
艾凡:糟了。车子油表指针降到底了。
学习啦在线学习网 I'd better stop someplace for gas.
我最好找个地方停车加油。
K:There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.
凯西:高速公路的每个出口都有一、两个加油站。
Just take the next exit.
就在下个出口下去吧。
E:As luck would have it, there's an exit right here.
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:运气真好,这里刚好就有一个出口。
You're right. There's the sign for gas. I'll get off here.
你说得没错。那里有个加油的告示牌。我就在这里下去了。
Evan drives off the ramp and along the road to the nearest gas station. An attendant comesout to their car.
艾凡开车下了匝道,沿路开到最近的加油站。一名加油站服务人员从里面走出来,来到他们的车前。
学习啦在线学习网 E:Good morning. Er, do you speak English?
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:早安。呃,你会讲英文吗?
A:Some. Not too good. Can I help you?
服务员:会一点儿。但不太好。需要我为你效劳吗?
E:Yes, would you please fill 'er up?
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:是的,麻烦你加满好吗?
A:I'm sorry?
服务员:对不起,你说什么?
E:Uh, I'd like some gas. As much as you can.
艾凡:嗯,我想加汽油。加越多越好。
A:Oh! I see. Just a minute.
服务员:噢!我知道了。请等一下。
She fills the tank.
她把油箱加满。
学习啦在线学习网 E:Thank you. Do you take credit cards?
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:谢谢。你们这里接受信用卡付费吗?
A:Sorry?
学习啦在线学习网 服务员:对不起,你说什么?
E:showing her a credit cardDo you take these?
学习啦在线学习网 艾凡:拿一张信用卡给她看你们接受这种吗?
学习啦在线学习网 A:Ya! Visa! Just a minute.
学习啦在线学习网 服务员:啊!Visa卡!请稍等一下。
学习啦在线学习网 E:I guess credit cards are the international language!
艾凡:我想信用卡是国际语言!
看了“关于旅游简单的英语对话”的人还看了:
2.简单旅游英语对话
4.关于旅行情景对话
5.有关旅游情景对话