关于两人英文情景对话带翻译
学习啦在线学习网关于两人英文情景对话带翻译
学习啦在线学习网 英语情景对话可以让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识,进而培养学生的语感和语言表达能力。小编精心收集了关于两人英文情景对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于两人英文情景对话带翻译1
学习啦在线学习网 A:Can you tell me what's included in your warranty?
学习啦在线学习网 你可以告诉我什么包括在你们的保修范围吗?
学习啦在线学习网 B:Certainly. The product has a two-year guarantee. If it breaks down during that period we offer a replacement unit completely free of charge. Our products are very reliable but we recommend you take out an extended warranty. This covers you for a further two years.
当然可以。本产品有两年质保期。如果在质保期出现毛病,我们换件免费。我们产品的质量非常可靠,但是我们建议你购买延长质保。这又可以延长两年质保。
学习啦在线学习网 A:I see. What does that include?
我明白了。延长质保包含什么?
B:It covers all parts and labour, except for normal wear and tear of course.
学习啦在线学习网 它包含所有零件和人工服务,当然除了正常磨损和破损外。
学习啦在线学习网 A:What sort of response time do you guarantee?
你们保证哪种类型的回应时间?
B:Our engineers are on call 24 hours a day. We guarantee someone will be with you within four hours, but in practice it's often much sooner.
学习啦在线学习网 我们的工程师一天24小时在线。我们保证工作人员会在四小时之后给予回应,但在实际中会更快。
A:Are there any exclusions?
没有除外的内容吗?
B:Not really. It's a very comprehensive warranty. I’ll put a copy in the post to you and you can read through the small print.
学习啦在线学习网 没有。这是一个很周详的质保。我给你寄一份,你可以认真看一下附属细则。
关于两人英文情景对话带翻译2
A:What did you buy at the market?
你从市场上都买了些什么呀?
B:I bought some special local products.
一些特产。
A:You seem to have bought the whole market!
你好像把整个市场都买回来了!
B:Yes. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper-cut.
是啊,我的确想那么做。我喜欢那些手工艺品,尤其是剪纸。
A:Paper-cuts are all hand-made. Let me see the paper-cuts you bought. They are all animals.
学习啦在线学习网 剪纸是全手工制作的。让我看看你买的剪纸,全是动物。
学习啦在线学习网 B:Aren't animals the main content of Chinese paper-cuts?
难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?
学习啦在线学习网 A:All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac, are the most common theme in paper-cuts. But there are other themes.
是的。动物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪纸最常见的主题。但是也有其他主题。
学习啦在线学习网 B:Then I will buy some tomorrow.
学习啦在线学习网 那我明天再去买一些。
学习啦在线学习网 A:Why do you want to buy so much?
你为什么要买那么多?
B:Because I want to send them to my friends.
学习啦在线学习网 因为我想把它们送给我的朋友。
A:I see.
我明白了。
关于两人英文情景对话带翻译3
M:Good morning, madam. Can I help you?
早上好,夫人,我能效劳吗?
F:I want to buy some cleansing milk. What would you recommend?
我想买洗面奶,你可以推荐一款给我吗?
学习啦在线学习网 M:Your complexion is on the oily side. I suggest you use cleansing gel.
你的皮肤较油,我建议你用洁面啫喱。
F:Anything that can keep my skin clean will do.
任何能保持我面部清洁的都成。
学习啦在线学习网 M:How do you prefer this one? It cleans thoroughly without striping your natural protective oil. The gentle formula keeps skin soft and healthy.
学习啦在线学习网 这个怎样?它能彻底清洁你的皮肤,又不会洗去保护表皮的天然油脂成分,而且配方温和,能保持肌肤柔软及健康。
F:Hm... the smell is too strong,I can't stand it. I'm very sensitive to fragrance.
唔……这个味道太浓,我受不了,我对香味很容易过敏。
学习啦在线学习网 M:We've also got a fragrance-free one, specially designed for sensitive skin. I'm sure you'll like it.
学习啦在线学习网 我们有一款是无香味的,是专为敏感皮肤设计的,相信你一定会喜欢。
F:I'll try that. Do you have facial cream to go with that?
那我试试吧,有配合使用的面霜吗?
学习啦在线学习网 M:Yes, sure. This line of products is fragrance-free. We have a facial mask, moisturizing lotion, eye cream and tonic.
当然有,这系列的产品都是无香味的,包括面膜、保湿乳液、眼霜和爽肤水。
学习啦在线学习网 F:I'll buy the moisturizing lotion and cleansing gel first. If they suit me, I'll come back for the others later.
学习啦在线学习网 我先买保湿乳液和洁面睹哩,若我认为合适,再回来选购其他产品。
M:Thank you very much, madam. Here are some samples of our products. Do try them out.
学习啦在线学习网 谢谢你,夫人。送你一些我们其他产品的样品。一定试试看。
看了“关于两人英文情景对话带翻译”的人还看了: