发烧看医生的英语对话
初中英语的对话教学是培养学生英语交际能力的重要途径,在英语教学中占据着重要的位置。小编精心收集了发烧看医生的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
发烧看医生的英语对话篇1
学习啦在线学习网 Have you got a temperature?
你发烧了吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Yes, Doctor, I've been feeling quite flushed lately.
学习啦在线学习网 是的,医生,我最近总感到脸发红。
Is your temperature high all the time or does it go up and down?
学习啦在线学习网 你的体温一直这么高还是上下起伏?
It usually goes up at night, but it's still high even during the day.
学习啦在线学习网 通常晚上体温升高,但是白天一整天体温仍然高。
What is the highest and the lowest it has been in the past few days?
在过去的这些天最高体温和最低体温是多少?
The highest was 104, the lowest was 100.
最高体温是104,最低体温是100。
And where did you take your temperature: under your arm or under your tongue?
你在哪里量的体温?腋下还是舌下?
Under my tongue.
舌下。
学习啦在线学习网 Do you also have the shivers?
你打寒颤吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Yes, sometimes.
有时会。
学习啦在线学习网 Do your teeth chatter or are the shivers milder than that?
学习啦在线学习网 你的牙齿打战吗?寒颤比打战温和点吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Oh yes, they chatter. I've bitten my tongue several times already.
是的,牙齿打战。我已经咬到舌头好几次了。
Do you take anything for the fever?
那你吃什么药了吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Aspirin.
阿司匹林。
学习啦在线学习网 Does it help?
起作用吗?
No, not really.
不,不起作用。
Have you been abroad to any tropical or developing countries recently?
最近你去过热带国家或者发展中国家吗?
Yes, I just came back from Thailand a few months ago.
学习啦在线学习网 去过,我几个月前刚刚从泰国回来。
I see. Do you perspire more than usual?
懂了。你出汗比平时多吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Yes, a lot, I'm afraid.
是的,很多。
学习啦在线学习网 Just when you work hard or also at other times?
学习啦在线学习网 是努力工作或其他时候出这么多汗吗?
Well, I never used to sweat much, but now I seem to break out in a sweat at the drop of a hat.
我以前从来没出过这么多汗,但是现在我似乎立刻就出汗了。
My clothes often get soaking wet.
我的衣服总是湿透了。
Do you feel shaky or weak at all?
你感到颤抖或虚弱吗?
Yes, practically all the time.
是的,事实上一直这样。
发烧看医生的英语对话篇2
医生: What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
学习啦在线学习网 杰瑞: I've got a fever. Last night my mother took the temperature for me. It's 39.7.
学习啦在线学习网 我发烧了.昨晚我妈妈给我量了体温.三十九度七.
医生: Yes, you must take some medicine.
呀.你得吃点儿药.
学习啦在线学习网 杰瑞: Do you have some magic tablets? I have an exam to pass tomorrow.
你有特效药吗?我明天还要参加考试呢.
医生: In such an emergency, you need injections.
情况这么紧急.那你得打针了.
学习啦在线学习网 杰瑞: I prefer that.
我宁可打针.
医生: So you should go to take a skin test first.
学习啦在线学习网 那你得去做个皮试.
杰瑞: Where should I go?
我要去哪儿做皮试呢?
学习啦在线学习网 医生: In the next room.(30 minutes later)
隔壁房间.(三十分钟后)
学习啦在线学习网 杰瑞: Doctor, I`ve passed the skin test.
医生.我已经通过皮试了.
学习啦在线学习网 医生: Let me see the test result. Now I`ll prescribe some injections. You may take it by the nurse in the next room.
让我看看结果.我现在给你开几支针.你可以让隔壁的护士给你打.
杰瑞: How about the dosage?
一次打几支?
学习啦在线学习网 医生: Twice every day, one each time.
学习啦在线学习网 一天两次.每次一支.
杰瑞: Thank you.
谢谢.
发烧看医生的英语对话篇3
A:Now tell me, what's your problem?
A:告诉我,你哪里不舒服?
学习啦在线学习网 B:I don't feel like eating. And I cannot sleep well.
学习啦在线学习网 B:我不想吃饭,还睡不好。
学习啦在线学习网 A:Do you have a fever?
A:你发烧么?
B:Yes, a low fever. I feel terrible. Am I dying?
学习啦在线学习网 B:是的,有低烧。我感觉很不好。我快死了么?
A:Certainly not. Take one of these white pills three times a day.
学习啦在线学习网 A:当然不会。这些白色药片一天三次,一次服一片。
B:Before the meals or after the meals?
学习啦在线学习网 B:饭前吃还是饭后吃?
A:After the meals. And do not forget to take two sleeping pills before going to bed.
学习啦在线学习网 A:饭后吃。别忘了睡觉前服两片安眠药。
看了“发烧看医生的英语对话”的人还看了: