有关于金融的英语对话阅读
有关于金融的英语对话阅读
学习啦在线学习网 英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。学习啦小编整理了有关于金融的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关于金融的英语对话一
A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.
学习啦在线学习网 我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。
B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?
学习啦在线学习网 可以。您想换多少钱?
A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?
五万人民币?可以吗?
学习啦在线学习网 B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.
您兑换的钱很多,但是不成问题。请注意我们要收百分之十的服务费。
A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!
学习啦在线学习网 B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?
等等,您有我们银行的户头吗?
A:Yes I do; here is my account number.
有。这是账户号。
B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?
学习啦在线学习网 会员的话,业务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?
A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.
学习啦在线学习网 要三千一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。
学习啦在线学习网 B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?
给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的服务吗?
有关于金融的英语对话二
A:Would you like to ask any questions?
请问有什么问题吗?
学习啦在线学习网 B:I need to know about the fees.
学习啦在线学习网 我想问问关于费用的问题。
A:What kind of fees?
那是什么费用呢?
B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.
就是信用卡透支费。
A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.
是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。
B:What’s the fee?
怎么算的?
学习啦在线学习网 A:The fee is every time you overdraft.
每次25美元。
学习啦在线学习网 B:How is that a small fee?
怎么会有这样的费用?
学习啦在线学习网 A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.
学习啦在线学习网 这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。
学习啦在线学习网 B:I see.
好吧。
学习啦在线学习网 A:Do you have any more questions?
学习啦在线学习网 请问还有别的问题吗?
B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.
暂时还没有,谢谢你。
有关于金融的英语对话三
学习啦在线学习网 A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?
女士,早上好。我能为你服务吗?
学习啦在线学习网 B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?
学习啦在线学习网 是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?
学习啦在线学习网 A:May I have your name, please?
学习啦在线学习网 请问你的名字是什么?
B:My name is Jenny Clinton.
我的名字是Jenny Clinton。
A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appearto have arrived yet.
学习啦在线学习网 知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。
学习啦在线学习网 B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.
学习啦在线学习网 是吗?应该是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。
A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.
如果是电汇,只需一两天。但是如果是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。
B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.
好的,那么我后天再过来。
A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?
或者钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给你吗?
B:That would be very kind of you.
学习啦在线学习网 如果那样,那实在是太好。
A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?
你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到我们就会打电话给你。
学习啦在线学习网 B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.
我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。
学习啦在线学习网 A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.
谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。
看了“有关于金融的英语对话”的人还看了: