关于商业的英语对话话题阅读(4)
关于商业的英语对话 : International Trade-Shipping 国际贸易-运输
Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
学习啦在线学习网 Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
学习啦在线学习网 海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
学习啦在线学习网 海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
学习啦在线学习网 海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
学习啦在线学习网 Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contactinformation.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
学习啦在线学习网 Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
学习啦在线学习网 Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
学习啦在线学习网 海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
学习啦在线学习网 海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
猜你喜欢: