关于剪发英语情景对话
关于剪发英语情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来关于剪发英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
剪发英语情景对话1:
Boy:Can you read what this says?
学习啦在线学习网 你看得到上面写什么吗?
Girl:Yes, and you could too if your hair wasn't hanging down in your face.
可以啊,要不是你披头散发的,你应该也看得到。
学习啦在线学习网 Boy:Don't dis my hair! I like it like this.
学习啦在线学习网 别小看我这发型!我还蛮喜欢的。
Girl:You like it, but it's getting to be a handicap for you.
你喜欢,可是这会挡住你的视线。
学习啦在线学习网 Boy:Hey, that's enough about my hair.
学习啦在线学习网 嘿,别再提我的头发了。
Girl:I know a great hairdresser not far from here and she is cute too.
我知道这附近有个很棒的发型设计师,而且长得又可爱。
Boy:I don't go to hairdressers because they're cute.
学习啦在线学习网 我才不会因为发型设计师长得可爱,就去那里。
Cirl:Did I mention she's good at cutting hair too?
学习啦在线学习网 我不是刚说过她剪头发也很棒吗?
剪发英语情景对话2:
Man:I only want a little off the top and the sides and back to have clean lines.
学习啦在线学习网 我上面只要修剪一点点,两边和发尾要剪齐。
Hairdresser:Okay. Is your hair naturally curly or is it a perm?
学习啦在线学习网 好的,你的头发是自然卷,还是烫的?
学习啦在线学习网 Man:It's natural. My friend told me you know how to work with curls.
学习啦在线学习网 自然卷。我朋友告诉我你对卷发很有办法。
学习啦在线学习网 Hairdresser:That's my specialty. Let me put this around your neck.
学习啦在线学习网 那是我的专长。我把这个放在你的脖子上。
Man:Do you have any product that controls frizz?
学习啦在线学习网 你们有什么产品可以整理卷发吗?
Hairdresser:With the cut I'll give you, we will minimize a lot of that.
剪头发就可以了,我会尽量让它不要那么翘。
Man:Thank you!
谢谢!
Hairdresser:And when we're done, I'll show you some great stuff to take care of the rest.
翦完后,我再介绍一些整理卷发的产品。
剪发英语情景对话3:
学习啦在线学习网 Waman:I've been thinking about getting my hair cut.
我想去剪头发。
Man:I thought you were going to let it grow out long?
你不是想留长吗?
Woman:I said that, didn't I. But I just don't know what to do with it.
我好像说过,可是我实在不知道该怎么整理。
学习啦在线学习网 Man:You're in one of those inbetween stages, aren't you.
学习啦在线学习网 你现在应该是在过渡期。
Woman: Yes, it's not short enough to be wash-and-go and not long enough to do anything fancy.
没错,既没有短到洗头发会马上干,也没有长到可以变换发型。
Man:Have you thought about wearing a hat?
你有想过戴帽子吗?
Woman: Everywhere I go?
学习啦在线学习网 不管去哪里都戴帽子?
Man:Well, it's one way to get through the in-betweens if you really want to grow it out!
学习啦在线学习网 如果你打算留长,这是处理过渡期的一个办法!