餐厅英语情景对话带翻译阅读
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,在餐厅吃饭的时候肯定是需要用英语对话的,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些餐厅英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
餐厅英语情景对话篇1
学习啦在线学习网 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
学习啦在线学习网 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are. 给您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
学习啦在线学习网 B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。
学习啦在线学习网 A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。
学习啦在线学习网 A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
学习啦在线学习网 记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
餐厅英语情景对话篇2
学习啦在线学习网 A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?
学习啦在线学习网 B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
学习啦在线学习网 西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。
学习啦在线学习网 (Later)稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?
学习啦在线学习网 B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
餐厅英语情景对话篇3
学习啦在线学习网 A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。
学习啦在线学习网 B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。
学习啦在线学习网 B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
学习啦在线学习网 B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
学习啦在线学习网 B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome. 不客气。
猜你喜欢:
2.
3.