求职英语口语对话:怎么找工作
下面学习啦小编为大家带来求职面试英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
求职英语口语对话:怎样申请工作
A: Are you here for the position advertised in China Daily?
A:你是为《中国日报》登的广告而来的吧?
学习啦在线学习网 B : Yes, I am. Km very interested in that advertisement about hiring a computer program designer, and hope to know a little more about It.
B:是的,我对招聘计算机程序员的广告非 常感兴趣,我想多了解一点。
学习啦在线学习网 A: What kind of information would you like?
A:你想了解点什么呢?
学习啦在线学习网 B:Well,first I would like to know if this position is still available.
学习啦在线学习网 B :首先我想知道那个职位还有空缺吗?
A:Yes,ifs still open.
A:空缺,这个职位还留着。
B:Terrific! Then how should I apply for ?
B:太好了!那么我该怎么申请呢?
A:Oh,we need your resume,health report, three photographs and several letters of recommendation. Would you please send them to us by next Wednesday?
学习啦在线学习网 A:哦,我们需要你的履历、体检报告及3张 照片和几封推荐信,请在下周三之前寄 给我们,好吗?
B:Thank you very much. Bye-bye.
B:非常感谢,再见。
学习啦在线学习网 A: Bye-bye.
A:再见。
求职英语口语对话:能帮我找份工作吗
A:Hello. May I help you?
学习啦在线学习网 A:喂,有事吗?
B:Yes,please. IVe been here for nearty two months,but I still haven’t found a job. Do you think you can find one for me?
学习啦在线学习网 B:是的,我已经在此近两个月了,但是仍没有找到工作。你能为我找一份工作吗?
A: Don’t worry, we’ll try to help you. Will you please fill out this form?
A:不要急,我们可以尽力帮你。你愿意填 这张表吗?
B: What’s this form for?
B:这张表是做什么用的?
A:This is for registration. After you have given us your personal details, we'll match these against new jobs as they come in. And we’ll contact you when there is a job that suits you.
A:用来登记的。你把你的个人资料留给我 们,我们将把这些情况同收到的新招工 信息进行比较。一有适合你的工作我们 将与你联系。
学习啦在线学习网 B-.Thafs great. But how long do I have to wait?
学习啦在线学习网 B:很好。我要等多久?
A: Maybe several weeks, maybe several months. It*s hard to tell.
A:也许几周,也许几个月,很难说。
B: Oh, dear. How can I wait for such a long time?
学习啦在线学习网 B:天呀!我怎么能等这么长时间?
学习啦在线学习网 A:Actually,many jobs are filled by people who select vacancies from the display boards there.
学习啦在线学习网 A:实际上,广告牌上的许多空缺都有人补 上了。
学习啦在线学习网 B:Then,what do you think I should do?
学习啦在线学习网 B:那么,你认为我能做什么呢?
学习啦在线学习网 A: My advice is to keep looking for jobs yourself. Check the job boards at the job center regularly and check the newspapers daily. If you have friends or relatives here,ask them for help,too.
A:我认为你还是自己常去找为好。经常去看职业介绍所的招工牌,每天去查报纸。 如果你有朋友或亲戚在这里,也可让他们帮忙。
B:l see. Thank you very much for your advice. Bye.
B:我知道了。多谢您的建议。再见。
A:Keep in touch.
A:常联系。