英语美文加翻译3篇
学习啦在线学习网 激发诵读兴趣,积累学生的写作素材1.明确阅读经典美文与写作的关系,汉代扬雄说: 能读千赋,则善为之矣。 下面是学习啦小编带来的英语美文加翻译,欢迎阅读!
英语美文加翻译篇一
学习啦在线学习网 向大学出发 Head to College
Somewhere the Sun Is Shining
By Jessica M. Raymond
Somewhere the sun is shining,
某处阳光正好,
and the clouds are not in sight,
学习啦在线学习网 天空看不见白云飘摇。
学习啦在线学习网 向大学出发 Head to College
Somewhere some's laughing,
某处有人在笑,
and talking about what might.
谈论着今后的生活。
What might have been another year,
来年会是什么样子,
学习啦在线学习网 for us to spend together.
学习啦在线学习网 让我们一起度过。
学习啦在线学习网 向大学出发 Head to College1
What might have been another time,
下次会是什么样子,
that I could cherish forever.
让我能永远珍惜。
Somewhere two people laugh and joke,
学习啦在线学习网 某处两人正在谈笑,
and carry on all day.
学习啦在线学习网 一整天笑弯了腰。
向大学出发 Head to College
Talk about their past and future,
谈论他们的过去和未来,
学习啦在线学习网 In an extraordinary way.
是多么非凡精彩。
They talk about the last few years,
他们谈论刚过去的岁月,
学习啦在线学习网 And how they made a bond.
学习啦在线学习网 他们是如何密不可分。
向大学出发 Head to College
学习啦在线学习网 They found it funny they both were different,
学习啦在线学习网 他们发现彼此不同多么有趣,
But both especially fond.
学习啦在线学习网 却又格外相亲相爱。
Fond of each other every day,
每一天都深爱对方,
学习啦在线学习网 So genuine and true.
如此真实可信。
向大学出发 Head to College
A friend to tell of all your worries,
学习啦在线学习网 一个能够分担一切忧伤的朋友,
学习啦在线学习网 If ever you are blue.
学习啦在线学习网 无论你何时感到忧伤。
学习啦在线学习网 To trust with all my secrets,
能够付托我所有的秘密,
And keeping yours close to heart.
也会将你的秘密深藏心底。
学习啦在线学习网 Knowing you will comfort me,
学习啦在线学习网 知道你会安慰我,
And sharing all our art.
学习啦在线学习网 也会分享我们所有的成绩。
向大学出发 Head to College
Somewhere the sun is shining,
某处阳光正好,
And we will meet again.
学习啦在线学习网 我们会再次相遇。
Become the friends we always were,
我们会成为永远的朋友,
学习啦在线学习网 And talk about what's been.
也谈论过去的经历。
向大学出发 Head to College
Although you're gone I know you're here,
学习啦在线学习网 虽然你已离去,我知道你仍在这里,
To help me through hard times.
帮助我度过艰难时期。
Help me make the right decisions,
帮助我做出正确的决定,
学习啦在线学习网 When I don't see the signs.
当我需要方向的指引。
向大学出发 Head to College1
Somewhere the sun is shining,
某处阳光正好,
And you will be in my heart.
而你会在我心里。
Fou you were more like a sister to me,
学习啦在线学习网 因为你就是我的姐妹,
And shall never part.
我们永不分离。
学习啦在线学习网 向大学出发 Head to College
This is the time to let you know,
现在是时候让你知道,
How much I ready cared.
学习啦在线学习网 我有多么在乎你。
I love you for you no matter what,
学习啦在线学习网 无论经历何事,我一直都深爱你,
学习啦在线学习网 And cherish the moments that we shared.
学习啦在线学习网 并珍惜我们共度的所有时光。
英语美文加翻译篇二
学习啦在线学习网 我曾经爱过你 I Loved You》
学习啦在线学习网 By Pushkin
普希金作,戈宝权译
I loved you
我曾经爱过你
I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished, yet
在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;
普希金《我曾经爱过你 I Loved You》
学习啦在线学习网 It burns so quietly within my soul,
学习啦在线学习网 但愿它不会再去打扰你;
学习啦在线学习网 No longer should you feel distressed by it.
我也不想再使你难过悲伤。
普希金《我曾经爱过你 I Loved You》
学习啦在线学习网 Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
学习啦在线学习网 我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望地爱过你,
学习啦在线学习网 At times too jealous and at times too shy;
我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;
普希金《我曾经爱过你 I Loved You》
学习啦在线学习网 God grant you find another who will love you
我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。
英语美文加翻译篇三
嫁给自己 Marry Yourself
Prepare "soul vows". These vows were deepest commitment to love, cherish, and deeply care for all parts of yourself in sickness and in health, until your time on the planet comes to an end.
学习啦在线学习网 准备好“灵魂誓言”。这些誓言是你内心对爱情、珍爱、和深藏在你内心的所有一切的最诚挚的承诺,无论生命健康与否,会跟随你直到你在这个世界最后一天。
嫁给自己 Marry Yourself
Seeking love outside yourself will never bring fulfillment unless you possess radical, unshakable love for yourself.
学习啦在线学习网 在外界寻找真爱不能让你有完全的满足感,除非你对自己有彻底的不可动摇的爱。
With that knowing, these are some of the Soul Vows:
学习啦在线学习网 有了这些共识,我们可以做出以下的灵魂誓言:
学习啦在线学习网 I vow to comfort myself during times of hopelessness, despair, depression, disillusionment, or any difficulty that arises.
我发誓,在绝望、沮丧、幻灭或任何困难出现的时候,我会安慰自己。
嫁给自己 Marry Yourself
学习啦在线学习网 I vow to be my Beloved always and in all ways.
学习啦在线学习网 我发誓,我会一直,并以一切方式,做自己最心爱的人。
I vow to never settle or abandon myself in romantic partnerships again.
我发誓,我不会让自己再次在浪漫爱情中妥协或沉湎。
学习啦在线学习网 嫁给自己 Marry Yourself
I vow to honor my spiritual path and create an amazing life whether I am ever legally married or not.
我发誓,以我的精神道路为荣,并创造出令人惊叹的人生,不管我是否合法结婚。
嫁给自己 Marry Yourself
学习啦在线学习网 I vow to honor my calling and live my life as a work of art.
学习啦在线学习网 我发誓,以听到的号召为荣,让自己的人生活得像艺术品一样精彩。
Some vows were tender and some fierce—some private, and some to be shared with the world.
誓言有些是温和的,有些是激烈的,有些是私人的,有些可以与全世界分享。
All vows were an expression of my soul's calling and a deep desire to love myself and care for myself at the deepest possible level in all areas of my life.
所有的誓言都体现我灵魂的召唤和爱护自己的强烈渴望以及尽可能深的在生活的各方面关爱自己。
嫁给自己 Marry Yourself
学习啦在线学习网 These vows were the gateway into a life that was deeper, richer, and more connected to my soul's guidance.
这些誓言都是进入一个更深入、更丰富以及与灵魂有更密切联系的生命的途径。
看了“英语美文加翻译”的人还看了: