学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语美文欣赏 > 双语朗读美文:只有好朋友才知道的15件事

双语朗读美文:只有好朋友才知道的15件事

时间: 燕妮639 分享

双语朗读美文:只有好朋友才知道的15件事

  导语:也许你的朋友自认为很了解你,但是有些事只有最最亲密的好朋友才知道,并且也只有他们才能尊重你那些小怪癖!

学习啦在线学习网   1. What your breath smells like in the morning.

  早上起来后口气的味道。

学习啦在线学习网   How do they deal with it?

  他们会怎么做?

学习啦在线学习网   2. How much you hate the person you are being nice to right now.

  你到底有多恨你正讨好的人。

学习啦在线学习网   3. What you look like in the morning.

  早上起来你究竟是什么样。

  Doesn’t matter if you went out partying the night before, you wake up looking like a caveman. Always.

学习啦在线学习网   你昨晚有没有出去狂欢了都无所谓,哪天你起来的时候不像个穴居人?一如既往!

学习啦在线学习网   4. How disgusting your room really is.

学习啦在线学习网   你的房间究竟有多糟糕。

  Crumbs in your bed, wrappers everywhere, and where the hell did the floor go?!

  床上到处是面包屑,包装纸满地都是,还有地板哪去了?!

  5. How people clearly don’t know you when they say you’re nice.

  当别人夸你人不错的时候,他们明显是不懂你啊。

学习啦在线学习网   6. That part of you that has a weird taste in romantic partners.

  你对另一半的奇怪品味。

  Admit it, we all have swooned for a weirdo at some point, and they went along with it.

学习啦在线学习网   承认吧,我们有时候是会为一些奇怪的人倾倒,最好的朋友是不会介意的。

  7. How much you actually eat

  你到底吃多少

  Your stomach is bottomless pit.

  你的肚子就是个无底洞。

学习啦在线学习网   8. Your passwords to everything.

  你所有的密码

学习啦在线学习网   Because you always need them to do things for you.

学习啦在线学习网   因为你总会让他们帮你做事。

学习啦在线学习网   9. What series you are currently binge-watching.

  你最近疯狂迷上的剧。

  10. How you don’t want to admit you’re good at something out of fear of looking cocky.

  你不想承认自己的专长只因为怕别人觉得你太骄傲。

  So they just brag about it to everyone.

  所以他们就像所有人炫耀你的专长。

  11. Your immature sense of humor.

  你幼稚的幽默感。

  We don’t like to admit it, but we’re all super immature.

学习啦在线学习网   我们都不愿意承认这一点,但我们都超幼稚。

  12. Your favorite places to eat.

  你最喜欢去哪吃饭。

  Because you make them go everyweek.

  因为每周你都拉着他们陪你去。

  13. Every stupid thing you’ve ever done.

  你做过的所有蠢事。

学习啦在线学习网   Because 98% of the time they are there to witness it.

  因为有98%的几率他们见证了整个过程。

  14. The weird things your family does.

  你们家做过的怪事儿。

学习啦在线学习网   Karaoke at 10 a.m. on the weekends, eating ethnic food with our hands, lots of screaming (usually because that’s how we talk to each other) — you name it, they’ve seen it all.

学习啦在线学习网   周末早上10点唱卡拉OK,用手吃民族特色食物,大喊大叫(通常是因为我们就是这么讲话的)——看吧,他们都知道。

  15. And last but not least, how much you love them.

  最后也是最重要的,你有多在乎他们。

  Just the fact that you guys are close enough for them to know these things is proof right there.

  正是因为你们足够亲密,你的好朋友们才会知道这些事。

157260