办理银行业务对话
办理银行业务对话
学习啦在线学习网 我们经常需要到银行办理一些业务。接下来小编为大家整理了办理银行业务对话,希望对你有帮助哦!
一、Exchanging Money 兑换货币
学习啦在线学习网 Emma: Excuse me.
艾玛:打扰了。
Clerk: Yes, what can I do for you?
职员:好的,有什么能帮忙的?
Emma: Can you change so me money for me, please?
艾玛:您能帮我兑换些钱吗?
Clerk: Certainly, madam. What is it you wish to change?
学习啦在线学习网 职员:当然,女士。您想兑换什么钱?
Emma: American dollars.
艾玛:美元。
学习啦在线学习网 Clerk: How much do you want to change?
学习啦在线学习网 职员:您想换少?
Emma: $l000 in traveler’s check and 0 in cash.
学习啦在线学习网 艾玛:1000美元的旅行支票,500美元的现金。
Clerk: The rate of exchange is one dollar to six point seven RMB now.
学习啦在线学习网 职员:兑换率为1美元兑换67元人民币。
Emma: OK I see.
艾玛:好的,道了。
Clerk: Here are the traveler’s checks and the cash.
职员:给您旅行支票和现金。
学习啦在线学习网 Emma: Thank you.
艾玛;谢谢。
学习啦在线学习网 Clerk: Please endorse the traveler’s checks.
职员:旅行支票上签字。
Emma: OK. Here it is.
艾玛:好的,给您。
二、Exchanging for RMB 兑换人民币
Clerk: Next, please.
职员:下一位。
学习啦在线学习网 John: Hi, could you change me some money for RMB?
约翰:您好,您能给我兑换些人民币吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Clerk: Sure. What kind of currency have you got?
学习啦在线学习网 职员:当然。您有哪种货币?
John: US dollars.
约翰:美元。
学习啦在线学习网 Clerk: How much do you want to change?
学习啦在线学习网 职员:您要换多少钱?
John: Eight hundred US dollars, and what's the exchange rate for today?
约翰:800美元。今天的汇率是多少?
学习啦在线学习网 Clerk: Today's exchange rate of US dollars against Chinese RMB is one-US dollar t0 6.7 Chinese Yuan.
学习啦在线学习网 职员:今天的汇率是1美元兑换6.7元人民币。
John: I see. Here are my US dollars.
学习啦在线学习网 约翰:我知道了。这是我的美元。
Clerk: OK. Here are your RMB and receipt. Please have a check.
职员:好的,给您人民币和收 。请点一下。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢您
学习啦在线学习网 转贴于:24EN.COM