银行业务常用表达:回答客户问题
学习啦在线学习网银行业务常用表达:回答客户问题
学习啦在线学习网 下面是学习啦小编整理的银行业务常用表达:回答客户问题,欢迎大家阅读!
对话一:
Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?
学习啦在线学习网 Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
学习啦在线学习网 顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
学习啦在线学习网 职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
学习啦在线学习网 Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?
学习啦在线学习网 Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?
学习啦在线学习网 Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
学习啦在线学习网 顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
学习啦在线学习网 Customer: Many thanks.
顾客:非常感谢。
对话二:
学习啦在线学习网 Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
职员:不客气,小姐。