医生病人英语对话2篇情景阅读
在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享医生病人英语对话2篇,希望对大家有所帮助!
医生病人英语对话篇1
学习啦在线学习网 病人:早上好,大夫。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: Good morning, doctor.
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:给你。
Patient: Here you are.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you very much.
药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?
病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.
药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
学习啦在线学习网 病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: How about this cough syrup?
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
学习啦在线学习网 病人:非常感谢。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
医生病人英语对话篇2
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
学习啦在线学习网 病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
学习啦在线学习网 病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
学习啦在线学习网 病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
学习啦在线学习网 病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
学习啦在线学习网 Patient: That's great.
学习啦在线学习网 药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You're welcome.
猜你喜欢:
医生病人英语对话2篇情景阅读
上一篇:甲型流感英语词汇
下一篇:医生病英语人对话--感冒篇