二人简单英语对话短文
二人简单英语对话短文
随着时代的发展,英语口语日渐成为一种学习趋势。英语对话是练习英语口语的有效方法之一。小编精心收集了二人简单英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
二人简单英语对话短文1
绩效考评
学习啦在线学习网 Due to Steven's good performance, Mr. Liang decides to give him a bonus. Now they are talking about it.
学习啦在线学习网 由于史蒂文有良好的表现,粱先生决定给他发奖金。现在他们两人正讨论此事。
学习啦在线学习网 Mr. Liang: Come in and sit down.
学习啦在线学习网 梁先生:进来,请坐。
学习啦在线学习网 Steven: Thanks, Mr. Liang.
史蒂文:谢谢,梁先生。
Mr. Liang: Among all the assistants, I think you're on top of it. Based on the annual evaluation, the board of directors decided to give you a bonus.
学习啦在线学习网 梁先生:在众多助理当中,我认为你的能力是数一数二的。根据今年的绩效考评,董事会决定给你发一笔奖金。
学习啦在线学习网 Steven: Really? I am too happy.
史蒂文:真的吗?我太高兴了。
Mr. Liang: I've been reviewing your work over the past few months. Thanks to your excellent work, we benefit much from your project. And you should get the perfect attendance award too.
学习啦在线学习网 梁先生:过去几个月以来,我一直在考察你的表现。由于你的出色工作,我们从你负责的项目中受益匪浅,并且你也应该得到全勤奖。
学习啦在线学习网 Steven: Thanks for your trust. Owing to my colleagues' help, I've successfully completed my task.
史蒂文:谢谢您的信任。多亏了同事们的帮忙,我才得以完成了自己的任务。
学习啦在线学习网 Mr. Liang: You are very modest and diligent. The distribution of bonus derived from the performance evaluation. You deserve it.
梁先生:你很勤奋也很谦逊!奖金是根据绩效考评的成绩而发放的,是你应得的。
学习啦在线学习网 Steven: Thank you very much. I will redouble my efforts in the future.
学习啦在线学习网 史蒂文:非常感谢您,我以后会加倍努力的。
二人简单英语对话短文2
处理投诉
Steven is the Sales Manager of this company. Today he gets a complaint from a customer. Nowhe is dealing with this matter.
学习啦在线学习网 史蒂文是公司的销售经理。今天他从客户那里接到一份投诉。现在他正处理此事。
Customer: I want to see the man responsible for selling typewriters.
学习啦在线学习网 客户:我想见负责销售打字机的人。
Steven: My name is Steven. I'm the Sales Manager of this company.
史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,是本公司销售部的经理。
Customer: Well, look here. Ten new typewriters were delivered to my company yesterdayafternoon and only five of them work properly.
学习啦在线学习网 客户:那好,你看,昨天下午送到我们公司的10台打字机,只有5台是好的。
Steven: Oh, I'm sorry about that.
学习啦在线学习网 史蒂文:哦,真抱歉。
Customer: Never mind being sorry, what are you going to do about it?
客户:别光说抱歉,这件事你们打算怎么处理?
学习啦在线学习网 Steven: Don't worry, we'll soon fix them.
史蒂文:别着急,很快就可以把它们修好。
Customer: Good, I hope you'll make sure that it won't happen again.
学习啦在线学习网 客户:好吧,我希望你保证以后不再发生类似事件。
Steven: I'll certainly look into that.
史蒂文:我一定会查淸楚这件事。
学习啦在线学习网 Customer: Thank you. Goodbye.
学习啦在线学习网 客户:谢谢,再见。
二人简单英语对话短文3
会议
学习啦在线学习网 A board meeting is scheduled to start this afternoon. Steven is asking Amily to write theagenda on the notice board.
董事会议安排到今天下午举行。史蒂文要求艾米丽把议事日程写在布告栏上。
Steven: Good morning, Amily. We'll have our board meeting this afternoon. Can you write theagenda on the notice board?
学习啦在线学习网 史蒂文:上午好,艾米丽,我们今天下午要开董事会。你能把会议的议事日程写在布告栏上吗?
Amily: What will you discuss at the meeting?
学习啦在线学习网 艾米丽:这次会议你们要讨论些什么问题?
Steven: We'll talk about the financial report for the first half of the year.
学习啦在线学习网 史蒂文:我们将讨论一下上半年的财务报告。
Amily: And anything else?
艾米丽:还有什么别的事要讨论?
Steven: We'll also discuss the personnel plan for the second half of the year.
史蒂文:我们还要讨论下半年的人事计划。
Amily: That's all?
艾米丽:就这些吗?
学习啦在线学习网 Steven: Yes. Please write them down on the notice board. I want everybody to see them.
学习啦在线学习网 史蒂文:是的。请把这些写在布告栏里。我想让每个人都看到。
学习啦在线学习网 Amily: OK.
艾米丽:好的。
学习啦在线学习网 看了“二人简单英语对话短文”的人还看了: