学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 爱情英文诗精选

爱情英文诗精选

时间: 焯杰674 分享

爱情英文诗精选

  想欣赏一些经典的爱情英文诗吗?下面是学习啦小编为大家带来爱情英文诗精选,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

  爱情英文诗精选1:

  If thou survive my well-contented day,

  倘你活过我踌躇满志的大限,

学习啦在线学习网   When that churl Death my bones with dust shall cover,

学习啦在线学习网   当鄙夫"死神"用黄土把我掩埋,

  And shalt by fortune once more re-survey

学习啦在线学习网   偶然重翻这拙劣可怜的诗卷,

学习啦在线学习网   These poor rude lines of thy deceased lover,

学习啦在线学习网   你情人生前写来献给你的爱,

学习啦在线学习网   Compare them with the bettering of the time,

学习啦在线学习网   把它和当代俊逸的新诗相比,

  And though they be outstripp'd by every pen,

  发觉它的词笔处处都不如人,

学习啦在线学习网   Reserve them for my love, not for their rhyme,

  请保留它专为我的爱,而不是

  Exceeded by the height of happier men.

  为那被幸运的天才凌驾的韵。

学习啦在线学习网   O, then vouchsafe me but this loving thought:

  哦,那时候就请赐给我这爱思:

  'Had my friend's Muse grown with this growing age,

  "要是我朋友的诗神与时同长,

  A dearer birth than this his love had brought,

学习啦在线学习网   他的爱就会带来更美的产儿,

  To march in ranks of better equipage:

学习啦在线学习网   可和这世纪任何杰作同俯仰:

学习啦在线学习网   But since he died and poets better prove,

  但他既死去,诗人们又都迈进,

  Theirs for their style I'll read, his for his love.'

  我读他们的文采,却读他的心。"

  爱情英文诗精选2:

  Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,

学习啦在线学习网   你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲

学习啦在线学习网   Which I by lacking have supposed dead,

学习啦在线学习网   (它们的消逝我只道已经死去);

  And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,

  原来爱,和爱的一切可爱部分,

学习啦在线学习网   And all those friends which I thought buried.

学习啦在线学习网   和埋掉的友谊都在你怀里藏住。

学习啦在线学习网   How many a holy and obsequious tear

  多少为哀思而流的圣洁泪珠

学习啦在线学习网   Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye

学习啦在线学习网   那虔诚的爱曾从我眼睛偷取

学习啦在线学习网   As interest of the dead, which now appear

  去祭奠死者!我现在才恍然大悟

学习啦在线学习网   But things removed that hidden in thee lie!

  他们只离开我去住在你的心里。

  Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,

学习啦在线学习网   你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,

  Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,

  满挂着死去的情人的纪念牌,

学习啦在线学习网   Who all their parts of me to thee did give;

学习啦在线学习网   他们把我的馈赠尽向你呈贡,

  That due of many now is thine alone:

  你独自享受许多人应得的爱。

  Their images I loved I view in thee,

  在你身上我瞥见他们的倩影,

  And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.

学习啦在线学习网   而你,他们的总和,尽有我的心。

  爱情英文诗精选3:

学习啦在线学习网   No more be grieved at that which thou hast done:

学习啦在线学习网   别再为你冒犯我的行为痛苦:

  Roses have thorns, and silver fountains mud;

学习啦在线学习网   玫瑰花有刺,银色的泉有烂泥,

  Clouds and eclipses stain both moon and sun,

  乌云和蚀把太阳和月亮玷污,

  And loathsome canker lives in sweetest bud.

学习啦在线学习网   可恶的毛虫把香的嫩蕊盘据。

学习啦在线学习网   All men make faults, and even I in this,

学习啦在线学习网   每个人都有错,我就犯了这点:

  Authorizing thy trespass with compare,

  运用种种比喻来解释你的恶,

  Myself corrupting, salving thy amiss,

  弄脏我自己来洗涤你的罪愆,

  Excusing thy sins more than thy sins are;

  赦免你那无可赦免的大错过。

  For to thy sensual fault I bring in sense--

学习啦在线学习网   因为对你的败行我加以谅解--

  Thy adverse party is thy advocate--

  你的原告变成了你的辩护士--

学习啦在线学习网   And 'gainst myself a lawful plea commence:

学习啦在线学习网   我对你起诉,反而把自己出卖:

学习啦在线学习网   Such civil war is in my love and hate

  爱和憎老在我心中互相排挤,

学习啦在线学习网   That I an accessary needs must be

学习啦在线学习网   以致我不得不变成你的助手

  To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me.

  去帮你劫夺我,你,温柔的小偷!

爱情英文诗精选相关文章:

1.520表白诗句:英文经典爱情诗句

2.名家经典爱情诗歌

3.优美爱情诗歌精选

4.爱情诗歌中英文版

5.爱情经典诗歌欣赏

1139266