学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 拜伦经典爱情诗英文

拜伦经典爱情诗英文

时间: 焯杰674 分享

拜伦经典爱情诗英文

学习啦在线学习网   拜伦是举世公认的19世纪浪漫主义文学首屈一指的代表人物。他一生写下了大量的诗歌,他的诗作被世人赞誉为“抒情史诗”。那么你想欣赏拜伦的经典英文诗歌吗?下面是学习啦小编为大家带来拜伦经典爱情英文诗,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

  拜伦经典爱情英文诗1:

  When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

  要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

学习啦在线学习网   Extend not your anger to sleep;

  休要迁怒于睡眠;

学习啦在线学习网   For in visions alone your affection can live,—

学习啦在线学习网   你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

  I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

学习啦在线学习网   醒来,我空余泪眼。

  Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

  睡神!快封闭我的神志,

学习啦在线学习网   Shed o'er me your languor benign;

学习啦在线学习网   让昏倦流布我周身;

学习啦在线学习网   Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

  愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

  What rapture celestial is mine!

学习啦在线学习网   像仙境一样销魂!

  They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

  听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

  Mortality's emblem is given;

学习啦在线学习网   也是死亡的样品;

  To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

  天国倘若是这般滋味,

  If this be a foretaste of heaven!

  愿死神早早降临!

学习啦在线学习网   Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

学习啦在线学习网   舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

  Nor deem me too happy in this;

  我何曾心花怒放;

学习啦在线学习网   If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

  梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

  Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

  只许我凝眸痴望。

学习啦在线学习网   Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

  梦中,也许你笑口微开,

学习啦在线学习网   Oh! think not my penance deficient!

  莫说我受罚还不够!

学习啦在线学习网   When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

  入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

学习啦在线学习网   To awake will be torture sufficient.

学习啦在线学习网   这苦刑怎生忍受!

  拜伦经典爱情英文诗2:

  When we two parted

学习啦在线学习网   当初我们俩分别,

学习啦在线学习网   In silence and tears,

  只有沉默和眼泪,

  Half broken-hearted

  心儿几乎要碎裂,

学习啦在线学习网   To sever for years,

学习啦在线学习网   得分隔多少年岁!

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  你的脸发白发冷,

学习啦在线学习网   Colder thy kiss;

  你的吻更是冰凉;

  Truly that hour foretold

学习啦在线学习网   确实呵,那个时辰

学习啦在线学习网   Sorrow to this!

学习啦在线学习网   预告了今日的悲伤!

  The dew of the morning

  清晨滴落的露珠

  Sunk chill on my brow—

学习啦在线学习网   浸入我眉头,好冷——

学习啦在线学习网   It felt like the warning

  对我今天的感触

学习啦在线学习网   Of what I feel now.

学习啦在线学习网   仿佛是预先示警。

学习啦在线学习网   Thy vows are all broken,

  你把盟誓都背弃,

学习啦在线学习网   And light is thy fame;

  名声也轻浮浪荡;

  I hear thy name spoken,

  听别人把你说起,

  And share in its shame.

学习啦在线学习网   连我也羞愧难当。

  They name thee before me,

学习啦在线学习网   他们当着我说你,

  A knell to mine ear;

  像丧钟响彻耳旁;

  A shudder comes o'er me—

  我周身止不住战栗——

  Why wert thou so dear?

  对你怎这样情长?

  They know not I knew thee,

  他们不知我熟悉你——

  Who knew thee too well:—

  只怕是熟悉过度;

学习啦在线学习网   Long, long shall I rue thee,

学习啦在线学习网   我会久久惋惜你,

  Too deeply to tell.

  深切得难以陈诉。

  In secret we met—

  想当初幽期密约,

学习啦在线学习网   In silence I grieve,

学习啦在线学习网   到如今默默哀怨:

学习啦在线学习网   That thy heart could forget,

  你的心儿会忘却,

学习啦在线学习网   Thy spirit deceive.

学习啦在线学习网   你的灵魂会欺骗。

学习啦在线学习网   If I should meet thee

  要是多少年以后,

学习啦在线学习网   After long years,

  我偶然与你相会,

学习啦在线学习网   How should I greet thee?—

学习啦在线学习网   用什么将你迎候?

  With silence and tears.

  只有沉默和眼泪。

1139874