关于爱情英语诗欣赏
关于爱情英语诗欣赏
一直以来,我们所熟悉的是爱情与时间对抗的故事,无论是 不在乎天长地久只在乎曾经拥有 还是 海枯石烂至死不渝 ,检验爱情的纯度、厚度与强度,都借助于时间。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于爱情英语诗欣赏,欢迎阅读!
关于爱情英语诗欣赏篇一
学习啦在线学习网 The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!
学习啦在线学习网 那一天来了,甜蜜的一切已失去!
学习啦在线学习网 Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,
甜嗓,甜唇,酥胸,纤纤十指,
学习啦在线学习网 Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,
热烈的呼吸,温柔的低音,耳语,
Bright eyes, accomplish’d shape, and lang’rous waist !
明眸,美好的体态,柔软的腰肢!
Faded the flower and all its budded charms,
学习啦在线学习网 凋谢了,鲜花初绽的全部魅力,
学习啦在线学习网 Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,
学习啦在线学习网 凋谢了,我眼睛见过的美的景色,
Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,
凋谢了,我双臂抱过的美的形体,
Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-
学习啦在线学习网 凋谢了,轻声,温馨,纯洁,欢乐——
学习啦在线学习网 Vanish’d unseasonably at shut of eve,
这一切在黄昏不合时宜地消退,
When the dusk holiday or holy night
学习啦在线学习网 当黄昏,节日的黄昏,爱情的良夜
学习啦在线学习网 Of fragrant-curtain’d love begins to weave
学习啦在线学习网 正开始细密地编织昏暗的经纬
The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;
以便用香幔遮住隐蔽的欢悦;
学习啦在线学习网 But, as I’ve read love’s missal through to-day,
但今天我已把爱的弥撒书读遍,
He’ll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.
他见我斋戒祈祷,会让我安眠。
关于爱情英语诗欣赏篇二
A Red Red Rose
红玫瑰
学习啦在线学习网 O, my Luve's like a red, red rose
学习啦在线学习网 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my Luve's like the melodie,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
学习啦在线学习网 So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
学习啦在线学习网 And fare-thee-weel, a while!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my Luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!
学习啦在线学习网 踏穿地皮也要还。
关于爱情英语诗欣赏篇三
学习啦在线学习网 It is the miller’s daughter,
那是磨坊主的女儿,
And she is grown so dear, so dear,
她长得那么那么的美,
That I would be the jewel
以至于我愿是那珠宝
学习啦在线学习网 That trembles at her ear:
摇曳在她的耳旁
学习啦在线学习网 For hid in ringlets day and night,
日日夜夜地藏在她的发间
学习啦在线学习网 I’d touch her neck so warm and white.
学习啦在线学习网 缠绵于她那如此温暖白皙的香颈
And I would be the girdle
我愿是那裙带
学习啦在线学习网 About her dainty dainty waist,
缠绕在她那纤腰上
And her heart would beat against me
我可以让她的心跳离我如此之近
学习啦在线学习网 In sorrow and in rest:
学习啦在线学习网 无论在悲伤还是平静的时候
And I should know if it beat right,
当我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何
学习啦在线学习网 I’d clasp it round so close and tight.
学习啦在线学习网 我就可以与她紧紧相拥。
And I would be the necklace,
我愿是那项链
And all long to fall and rise
整日上下跳跃
学习啦在线学习网 Upon her balmy bosom,
在她芳香的胸前
学习啦在线学习网 With her laughter or her sighs,
学习啦在线学习网 伴随着她的笑容和叹息
学习啦在线学习网 And I would lie so light, so light,
就让我如此轻地躺下
I scarce should be unclasp’d at night
冀求她在夜里也别把我摘下
关于爱情英语诗欣赏篇四
学习啦在线学习网 I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
学习啦在线学习网 在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;
学习啦在线学习网 It burns so quietly within my soul,
学习啦在线学习网 但愿它不会再去打扰你;
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
学习啦在线学习网 我也不想再使你难过悲伤。
学习啦在线学习网 Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望的爱过你,
学习啦在线学习网 At times too jealous and at times too shy;
我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;
God grant you find another who will love you
学习啦在线学习网 我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你
学习啦在线学习网 As tenderly and truthfully as I.
但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。
看了“关于爱情英语诗欣赏”的人还看了: