学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 优美英文诗歌鉴赏大全

优美英文诗歌鉴赏大全

时间: 韦彦867 分享

优美英文诗歌鉴赏大全

  在欣赏英文诗歌时,不仅要欣赏其优美的意境和强烈的感情,更要通过分析诗歌的体裁、语音特点及诗的格律来加深对诗歌的理解。下面是学习啦小编带来的优美英文诗歌鉴赏,欢迎阅读!

  优美英文诗歌鉴赏篇一

  Down by the Salley Gardens

  来到柳园

学习啦在线学习网   William ButlerYeats

  威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

  Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

  在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。

  She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

  她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

学习啦在线学习网   她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桠萌芽。

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同。

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

  在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

  她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

学习啦在线学习网   她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长。

  But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

  但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。

学习啦在线学习网   Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

  斯遇佳人,仙苑重深

  She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

  玉人雪趾,往渡穿林

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

  瞩我适爱,如叶逢春

  But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

学习啦在线学习网   我愚且顽,负此明言

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

  斯水之畔,与彼曾伫

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

  比肩之处,玉手曾拂

学习啦在线学习网   She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

  嘱我适世,如荇随堰

学习啦在线学习网   But I was young and foolish, and now I am full of tears.

学习啦在线学习网   惜我愚顽,唯余泣叹!

  优美英文诗歌鉴赏篇二

学习啦在线学习网   Night on the Prairies

  草原之夜

  by Walt Whitman

  瓦尔特·惠特曼

学习啦在线学习网   Night on the prairies,

  草原的夜晚,

  The supper is over, the fire on the ground burns low,

学习啦在线学习网   晚餐过了,活在地上轻轻的燃烧,

学习啦在线学习网   The wearied emigrants sleep, wrapt in their blankets;

  疲倦了的牧民过着他们的毯子睡着了,

学习啦在线学习网   I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,

  我独自散步---我站着观望星星。

学习啦在线学习网   which I think nownever realized before.

  那些我以前从没有注意过的星星。

学习啦在线学习网   Now I absorb immortality and peace,

  现在我想着永生与和平,

  I admire death and test propositions.

学习啦在线学习网   我羡慕死亡,我思考各种问题。

  How plenteous! how spiritual! how resume!

学习啦在线学习网   多么丰饶!多么高尚!多么简明哟!

  The same old man and soul--the same old aspirations, and the same content.

  同样的一个老人和灵魂——同样的旧有的渴望,同样的满足。

学习啦在线学习网   I was thinking the day most splendid till I saw what the not-day exhibited,

  直到我看见非白天所展示的一切,我一直以为白天最为光辉灿烂,

  I was thinking this globe enough till there sprang out so noiseless around me myriads of otherglobes.

  直到在我的周围无声地涌现出千万个其他的地球,我一直以为这个地球已经很足够。

学习啦在线学习网   Now while the great thoughts of space and eternity fill me I will measure myself by them,

  现在空间和永恒的伟大思想己充满了我,我要以它们来测量我自己,

  And now touch'd with the lives of other globes arrived as far along as those of the earth,

  现在我接触到别的星球的生命,这生命跟大地上的生命一样来自遥远的地方,

  Or waiting to arrive, or pass'd on farther than those of the earth,

  或是将要来到,或是已经超过了大地上的生命,

学习啦在线学习网   I henceforth no more ignore them than I ignore my own life,

  此后我将不再漠视它们,正如我不漠视我自己的生命,

  Or the lives of the earth arrived as far as mine, or waiting to arrive.

学习啦在线学习网   或者那些在大地上跟我一样进展的,或将要来到的生命。

  O I see now that life cannot exhibit all to me, as the day cannot,

  啊,我现在看出生命不能向我展示出所有的一切,白天也不能展示出所有的一切,

  I see that I am to wait for what will be exhibited by death.

学习啦在线学习网   我看出我得等待那将由死展示出来的东西。

  优美英文诗歌鉴赏篇三

  Old Black Joe

  老黑乔

学习啦在线学习网   Stephen Collins. Foster

学习啦在线学习网   史蒂芬·柯林斯·福斯特

学习啦在线学习网   Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;

学习啦在线学习网   那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去

  Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;

  我的伙伴也离开了棉花田

  Gone from the earth to a better land I know,

学习啦在线学习网   离开这里到一个更好的地方,我知道

  I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!"

  我听见他们柔声呼唤

  I’m coming, I’m coming, for my head is bending low;

学习啦在线学习网   我来了,我来了,因为我的头渐渐低垂;

学习啦在线学习网   I hear their gentle voices calling,

  我听见他们柔声呼唤

学习啦在线学习网   "Old Black Joe!"

  老黑乔!

学习啦在线学习网   Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain?

  我为何哭泣,我心并不悲伤?

  Why do I sigh that my friends come not again?

  我为何要叹息伙伴不复来?

  Grieving for forms now departed long ago,

  只为怀念早已逝去的人,

  I hear their gentle voices calling,

学习啦在线学习网   我听见他们柔声呼唤

  "Old Black Joe!"

  老黑乔!

学习啦在线学习网   Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free?

学习啦在线学习网   昔日快乐无羁的人们,如今安在?

  The children so dear that I held upon my knee?

  还有,我抱在膝上可爱的小家伙?

  Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,

  他们都已到了我灵魂所渴望去的海岸,

学习啦在线学习网   I hear their gentle voices calling,

  我听见他们柔声呼唤

学习啦在线学习网   "Old Black Joe!"

  老黑乔!

  
看了“优美英文诗歌鉴赏”的人还看了:

1.优美英语诗歌欣赏大全

2.值得欣赏的英文诗大全

3.最经典优美的英文诗鉴赏

4.经典优美的英文诗歌鉴赏

5.关于英文优美诗歌鉴赏

1601516