学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  中国的英诗汉译始于晚清,第一首翻译成中文的英诗是约翰.弥尔顿的商籁体诗《失明,》1854年发表在香港的中文期刊《遐迩贯珍》上。英国传教士开了英诗汉译的先河,后来才有中国人翻译的英文诗歌。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏,欢迎阅读!

  关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇一

  I loved you—Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

学习啦在线学习网   我曾经爱过你——亚历山大·希尔盖耶维奇·普希金

学习啦在线学习网   I loved you;

  我曾经爱过你;

  Even now I may confess,

学习啦在线学习网   即使现在我也可以承认,

  Some embers of my love their fire retain;

  我那爱情的火焰里余烬未熄;

  But do not let it cause you more distress,

  然而不要再让它给你造成痛苦,

学习啦在线学习网   I do not want to sadden you again.

  我不想再让你心伤。

  Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly,

学习啦在线学习网   我因毫无希望而默默无语地深爱过你,

学习啦在线学习网   With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

学习啦在线学习网   忍受着那人尽皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所带来的痛;

学习啦在线学习网   So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

  我爱过你,如此温柔,如此真挚,

  I pray god grant another love you so.

  望上帝能再赐你一份如此的爱。

  关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇二

学习啦在线学习网   When You Are Old—William Butler Yeats

  当你老了——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,

学习啦在线学习网   And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书,

学习啦在线学习网   And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

学习啦在线学习网   慢慢诵读,梦忆从前你双眸

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

学习啦在线学习网   神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

学习啦在线学习网   多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,

学习啦在线学习网   And loved your beauty with love false or true,

学习啦在线学习网   爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,

  But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

学习啦在线学习网   但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars,

学习啦在线学习网   弯下身子,在炽红的壁炉边,

  Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

学习啦在线学习网   忧伤地低诉,爱神如何逃走,

学习啦在线学习网   And paced upon the mountains overhead

  在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

学习啦在线学习网   把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。

  关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇三

学习啦在线学习网   When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron

学习啦在线学习网   我们俩分别时——乔治·戈登·拜伦

  When we two parted,

  昔日依依别,

  In silence and tears,

  泪流默无言;

  Half broken-hearted,

  离恨肝肠断,

学习啦在线学习网   To sever for years,

  此别又几年。

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  冷颊何惨然,

学习啦在线学习网   Colder thy kiss;

  一吻寒更添;

学习啦在线学习网   Truly that hour foretold

  日后伤心事,

学习啦在线学习网   Sorrow to this!

  此刻已预言。

学习啦在线学习网   The dew of the morning,

  朝起寒露重,

  Sunk chill on my brow,

  凛冽凝眉间,

  It felt like the warning,

  彼时已预告:

  Of what I feel now.

  悲伤在今天。

学习啦在线学习网   Thy vows are all broken,

  山盟今安在?

  And light is thy fame:

  汝名何轻贱!

学习啦在线学习网   I hear thy name spoken,

  吾闻汝名传,

  And share in its shame.

  羞愧在人前。

学习啦在线学习网   They name thee before me,

  闻汝名声恶,

  A knell to mine ear;

  犹如听丧钟。

  A shudder comes o'er me,

  不禁心怵惕,

学习啦在线学习网   Why wert thou so dear?

  往昔情太浓。

  They know not I knew thee,

  谁知旧日情,

  Who knew thee too well:

  斯人知太深。

  long, long shall I rue thee,

  绵绵长怀恨,

  Too deeply to tell.

  尽在不言中。

  In secret we met,

  昔日喜幽会,

学习啦在线学习网   In silence I grieve,

  今朝恨无声。

学习啦在线学习网   That thy heart could forget,

  旧情汝已忘,

  Thy spirit deceive.

  疾心遇薄幸。

  If I should meet thee,

  多年离别后,

学习啦在线学习网   After long year,

  抑或再相逢,

  How should I greet thee?

  相逢何所语?

学习啦在线学习网   With silence and tears.

  泪流默无声。

  关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏篇四

  The Passionate Shepherd to His Love—Christopher Marlowe

学习啦在线学习网   热情的牧人对他的爱人——克里斯托夫·马洛

学习啦在线学习网   Come live with me and be my love,

  请与我同栖,为我最爱

  And we will all the pleasures prove,

  让我俩印证一切的欢悦

学习啦在线学习网   That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

  不论生於深谷之中,高峰之上

  Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

  不论来自山涯水湄,林间效野

学习啦在线学习网   And we will sit upon rocks,

学习啦在线学习网   让我们俩闲坐大石之上

  Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

  静观放牧的人们餵食群羊

学习啦在线学习网   By shallow rivers to whose falls,

  悦耳的鸟鸣回荡浅水的溪湄

学习啦在线学习网   Melodious birds sing madrigals.

学习啦在线学习网   和著水声如牧歌般悠扬

  And I will make thee beds of roses,

学习啦在线学习网   让我为你铺好玫瑰的花床

  And a thousand fragrant poises,

  配上千枝花束倾吐馨香

学习啦在线学习网   A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

学习啦在线学习网   让我献上花饰的小帽一顶

学习啦在线学习网   Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.

  加上绣满桃金娘叶的短裳

  A gown made of the finest wool,

  一件极品羊毛编织的长裙

  Which from our pretty lambs we pull,

  来自我们可爱的小羊身上

  Fair lined slippers for the cold,

学习啦在线学习网   一双便鞋衬里厚实足以过冬

学习啦在线学习网   With buckles of the purest gold.

  鞋扣由纯金打造绝不虚诳

学习啦在线学习网   A belt of straw and ivy buds,

  稻草与长春藤嫩芽编成的腰带

  With coral clasps and amber studs,

  有珊瑚环扣与玛瑙钉饰增彩

学习啦在线学习网   And if these pleasures may thee move,

  如果这些喜乐能让你心动

  Come live with me, and be my love.

  请与我同栖,为我最爱

  The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,

  俊俏的牧人会群起歌舞徘徊

学习啦在线学习网   For thy delight each May morning,

  只为让你在五月的晨光中开怀

学习啦在线学习网   If these delights thy mind may move,

学习啦在线学习网   如果这些欢悦能让你青睐

学习啦在线学习网   Then live with me and be my love.

  请与我同栖,为我最爱

  
看了“关于精彩英文诗歌鉴赏”的人还看了:

1.关于著名经典英文诗摘抄

2.外国经典诗歌赏析

3.优秀著名英语诗歌赏析

4.关于优秀英文诗歌赏析

5.3首优美的英文诗欣赏

1602154