学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读

英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读

学习啦在线学习网   诗歌朗诵,是一项把综合通用技术融合于人文学科知识宝典的艺术演奏,是富含技术魔力与艺术魅力的创作活动。下面是学习啦小编带来的英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!

  英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读篇一

  Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting

  致橡树——舒婷

  If I fall in love with you—

  我如果爱你——

  I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

  绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

  To flaunt myself by your high branches.

  借你的高枝炫耀自己;

  If I fall in love with you—

学习啦在线学习网   我如果爱你——

学习啦在线学习网   I will never imitate spoony birds,

  绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

学习啦在线学习网   To repeat simple melody for green shade.

  为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

学习啦在线学习网   I will not only resemble a wellspring,

  也不止像泉源,

  To bring you cool consolation perennially;

  常年送来清凉的慰籍;

学习啦在线学习网   I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

  也不止像险峰,

  To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

  增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

学习啦在线学习网   Even not only sunlight,

  甚至日光。

  Even not only spring rain,

  甚至春雨。

学习啦在线学习网   No, these are not enough!

学习啦在线学习网   不,这些都还不够!

  I must be a kapok beside you,

  我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

学习啦在线学习网   As an image of tree I stand with you.

  做为树的形象和你站在一起。

  Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

学习啦在线学习网   根,紧握在地下,

学习啦在线学习网   Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

学习啦在线学习网   叶,相触在云里。

学习啦在线学习网   As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

学习啦在线学习网   每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

  But no one understand our own words.

学习啦在线学习网   但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

学习啦在线学习网   You have your iron trunk and copper branch

  你有你的铜枝铁干,

  Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

  像刀,像剑,也像戟,

  I have my red and big flowers,

学习啦在线学习网   我有我的红硕花朵,

学习啦在线学习网   Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

学习啦在线学习网   像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

  Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

  我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

  Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

  我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

  We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

学习啦在线学习网   仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

  Only this is great love,

  这才是伟大的爱情,

学习啦在线学习网   Faithfulness lies here:

  坚贞就在这里:

  I love not only your gigantic stature,

  不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

学习啦在线学习网   But also the position you uphold,

  也爱你坚持的位置,

  And the earth on which you stand.

  脚下的土地。

  英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读篇二

学习啦在线学习网   O Solitude!

  哦,孤独

  O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,

  哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,

  Let it not be among the jumbled heap,

  可别在这层叠的一片

  Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,

  灰色建筑里,让我们爬上山,

  Nature's observatory- whence the dell,

  到大自然的观测台去,从那里——

学习啦在线学习网   Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,

  山谷、晶亮的河,锦簇的草坡

  May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,

  看来只是一拃;让我守着你

学习啦在线学习网   Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,

  在枝叶荫蔽下,看跳纵的鹿糜

  Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.

学习啦在线学习网   把指顶花蛊里的蜜蜂惊吓。

  But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,

学习啦在线学习网   不过,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩

学习啦在线学习网   Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Ismy soul's pleasure,

学习啦在线学习网   这些景色,我的心灵更乐于和纯洁的心灵(她的言语是优美情思的表象)亲切会谈;

  and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,

学习啦在线学习网   因为我相信,人的至高的乐趣

学习啦在线学习网   When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.

  是一对心灵避入你的港湾。

  英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读篇三

  I'm nobody!—Emily Dickinson

  我是无名之辈——埃米莉·狄金森

学习啦在线学习网   I'm nobody!Who are you?

学习啦在线学习网   我是无名之辈,你是谁?

学习啦在线学习网   Are younobody, too?

  你也是无名之辈?

学习啦在线学习网   Then there's a pair of us--don't tell!

  那咱俩就成了一对——别出声!

  They'd banishi us, you know!

学习啦在线学习网   他们会排挤咱们——要小心!

学习啦在线学习网   How dreary to be somebody!

学习啦在线学习网   做个大人物多没劲!

  How public, like a frog,

  多招摇——像只青蛙

学习啦在线学习网   To tell your name the livelong day,

  对着欣赏的小水洼

  To an admiring bog!

学习啦在线学习网   整日里炫耀自己的名号!

  英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读篇四

学习啦在线学习网   O Captain! My Captain!—Walt Whitman.

学习啦在线学习网   啊,船长!我的船长!——沃尔特·惠特曼

学习啦在线学习网   O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,

  啊,船长!我的船长!我们完成了可怕的远航,

  The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,

学习啦在线学习网   巨轮历尽风雨,我们赢得追寻的奖赏;

  The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

  港口已近,钟声传来,一片欢呼的声浪;

  While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring,

  稳健的大船,追随的目光,多么威武雄壮;

  But O heart! heart! heart!

学习啦在线学习网   可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

  O the bleeding drops of red,

  心中的鲜血在滴滴流淌,

  Where on the deck my Captain lies,

  甲板上躺着我们的船长,

学习啦在线学习网   Fallen cold and dead.

  他已辞世,全身冰凉。

  O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells,,

  啊,船长!我的船长!起来听那钟声荡漾;

  Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,

学习啦在线学习网   起来,旌旗为你招展,号角为你激昂,

学习啦在线学习网   For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths--for you the shores accrowding,

  花团锦簇,彩带飘飞,为你,岸边人群熙熙嚷攘;

  For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning,

学习啦在线学习网   人们把你呼唤,万头攒动,他们晃动急切的面庞;

  Here Captain! dear father!

学习啦在线学习网   在这里,船长,慈爱的父亲!

学习啦在线学习网   This arm beneath your head!

学习啦在线学习网   你的头下枕着我的臂膀!

  It is some dream that on the deck,

  那是甲板上的梦境,

学习啦在线学习网   You've fallen cold and dead.

学习啦在线学习网   你已辞世,全身冰凉。

学习啦在线学习网   My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

  我的船长没有回答,双唇苍白,沉默、安详,

  My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,

  我的父亲无法觉察我的手臂,他的脉搏停止了跳荡;

学习啦在线学习网   The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,

  可怕的征途已过,胜利归来,

学习啦在线学习网   From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won,

学习啦在线学习网   大船安全停靠,就此结束远航;

学习啦在线学习网   Exult O shores, and ring O bells!

  啊,海岸欢呼,啊,钟声敲响!

  But I, with mournful tread,

  然而,我的步履沉重悲伤,

  Walk the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上踱步,那里躺着我的船长,

  Fallen cold and dead.

学习啦在线学习网   他已辞世,全身冰凉。

  
看了“英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读”的人还看了:

1.英语诗歌朗诵带翻译

2.适合朗读的英文诗歌

3.三分钟的英语诗歌朗诵稿

4.长篇英文诗歌朗诵大全加翻译摘抄

5.关于英语励志诗歌带翻译

1602191