经典儿童英语诗歌大全
经典儿童英语诗歌大全
儿童健康水平是反映一个国家或地区健康状况的重要指标,儿童的生存、保护和发展是当今国际社会优先考虑的问题之一,其中最基本的就是生存水平。下面是学习啦小编带来的经典儿童英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!
经典儿童英语诗歌篇一
The Bird’s Home 鸟的家
O, where is thy home, sweet bird
啊,哪里是你的家,可爱的小鸟
学习啦在线学习网 With the song, and bright glossy plume?
学习啦在线学习网 有个这首歌和光泽明亮的羽毛?
"I'll tell thee where I rest,
“我会告诉你我在哪里休息,
If thou wilt not rob my nest ;
如果你不抢我的窝;
I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"
我建造在甜美的苹果园中!”
But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?
学习啦在线学习网 但是,在你的巢,有充满活力的鸟吗?
What's there, in the snug downy cell ?
那里有什么,有温暖的毛茸茸的小屋吗?
"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;
“要是你不抢我的树;
学习啦在线学习网 Nor go too near, to see
也不能走得太近去看
My quiet little home, I will tell."
学习啦在线学习网 我安静的小家,我会告诉你在哪里。”
0, I will not thy trust betray !
哦,我不会背叛你的信任!
The secret I will closely keep.
我将保守这个秘密。
"I've three tender little things
“我有三个温柔的小东西
学习啦在线学习网 That have never used their wings !
现在他们还不会飞!
I left them there, at home, fast asleep."
学习啦在线学习网 我把他们留在那里,在家里,睡着了。”
学习啦在线学习网 Then, .why art thou here, my bird,
那么,你为什么在这里,我的鸟,
Away from thy young, helpless brood ?
学习啦在线学习网 离开还小的鸟,会不会时时担心?
学习啦在线学习网 " To pay thee with a song-
学习啦在线学习网 “这首歌来送给你—
Just to let me pass along,
只是为了让我通过这里,
Nor harm me, as I look for their food."
学习啦在线学习网 当我为他们的找食物时,他们也没有受伤。”
经典儿童英语诗歌篇二
The Wind 风
学习啦在线学习网 Who has seen the wind?
谁见过风?
Neither I nor you;
学习啦在线学习网 不是你也不是我;
学习啦在线学习网 But when the leaves hang trembling
一旦树摇叶婆娑
学习啦在线学习网 The wind is passing through.
那是风吹过。
Who has seen the wind?
有谁见过风?
学习啦在线学习网 Neither you nor I;
不是你也不是我;
But when the trees bow down their heads
但当树低头
The wind is passing by.
风正吹过。
经典儿童英语诗歌篇三
The Foolish Fish 愚蠢的鱼
"Dear mother," said a little fish,
“亲爱的妈妈,”小鱼说,
"Is that a worm I see?
“我在那看见了一只虫子?
I'm very hungry, and I wish
我很饿,我希望有虫子吃
学习啦在线学习网 You'd get the worm for me."
你会帮我弄到这虫子的。”
学习啦在线学习网 "Sweet innocent," the mother cried,
“你太天真了”妈妈哭着说,
And started from her nook,
她从角落开始寻找,
"That worm you see is there to hide
“你看见的那条虫子是藏在那里的
The sharpness of a hook."
钩子很锋利。”
As I have heard, the little trout
我听小鳟鱼跟我说
学习啦在线学习网 Was young and foolish too,
它又小又蠢,
学习啦在线学习网 And presently he ventured out
还乍着胆子
学习啦在线学习网 To learn what might be true.
学习啦在线学习网 去了解这是不是真的。
Around about the worm he played,
它四处拨动那只虫子,
With many a longing look,
渴望的瞧了一眼,
学习啦在线学习网 And "Dear me!" to himself he said,
“我的天啊!”它说,
"I'm sure there is no hook."
“我肯定没有锋利的钩子。”
学习啦在线学习网 "I think I'll give one little bite;"
“我想我会给你咬一点;”
And that was what he did,
学习啦在线学习网 紧接着它就这样做了,
And thus he died in hapless plight
学习啦在线学习网 因此,它死在不幸的困境中
By not doing as he was bid.
这是它所付出的代价。
学习啦在线学习网 看了“经典儿童英语诗歌”的人还看了:
2.儿童经典英语诗歌
5.儿童英语诗歌