中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵
学习啦在线学习网中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵
学习啦在线学习网 诗是经过心灵纯化和韵律化的情感的语言表现,用最少的字句、最简练的结构表达诗人的思想感情,有无言之美,无尽之意,被看作是艺术中的艺术。下面是学习啦小编带来的中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵,欢迎阅读!
中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇一
学习啦在线学习网 The Chimney Sweeper
扫烟囱的小男孩
William Blake
威廉 布莱克
学习啦在线学习网 When my mother died I was very young,
我母亲死的时候,我还小,
学习啦在线学习网 And my father sold me while yet my tongue
我父亲把我卖给了别人,
学习啦在线学习网 Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!
学习啦在线学习网 我当时还不太喊得清”扫呀,扫呀”,
So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.
就这样白天扫你们的烟囱,晚上在烟灰里睡觉。
There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head
学习啦在线学习网 有个小汤姆,头发卷得像羊毛,
That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,
剃光的时候,哭得好伤心,好难受,
"Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,
我就说:“小汤姆,别哭,光了头,
学习啦在线学习网 You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."
烟灰就不会糟蹋你的头发了。”
And so he was quiet, that very night,
他平静了下来,当天夜里,
As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!
汤姆睡着了,梦见了这样的景象,
That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,
迪克、乔、南德、杰克等千千万万个扫烟菌小孩
学习啦在线学习网 Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;
学习啦在线学习网 统统被锁进了黑棺材。
And by came an angel who had a bright key,
后来来了个天使,拿了把金钥匙,
学习啦在线学习网 And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;
他打开棺材放出了孩子们,
学习啦在线学习网 Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run
学习啦在线学习网 他们又跳又笑地来到了草地上,
And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;
学习啦在线学习网 洗浴于河水,晾晒于阳光。
Then naked white, all their bags left behind,
把工具袋丢下,赤条条的,白白的,
They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,
学习啦在线学习网 他们升到云端,在风中嬉戏;
And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,
“只要你做个好孩子,”天使对汤姆说,
学习啦在线学习网 He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.
学习啦在线学习网 上帝会做你的父亲,永不缺少欢喜
学习啦在线学习网 And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,
汤姆于是梦醒,我们在黑暗中起床,
Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.
学习啦在线学习网 拿起工具袋和刷子去干活。
Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;
晨风虽冷,汤姆自感心欢温暖;
学习啦在线学习网 So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.
学习啦在线学习网 如果所有人都恪尽职守,就不怕灾难。
中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇二
0 Captain! My Captain
哦,船长,我的船长!
学习啦在线学习网 Walt Whitman
沃尔特 惠特曼
0 Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;
哦,船长,我的船长!我们所畏惧的航程已经终结,
学习啦在线学习网 The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.
学习啦在线学习网 我们的船渡过了各种险关,我们寻求的奖赏已经得到。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
前方就是港□,钟声我已听见,听到了人们的欢呼,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;
学习啦在线学习网 目迎着我们的船从容返航,威严而且勇敢;
But 0 heart! heart! heart!
可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!
0 the bleeding drops of red,
哦,殷红的血滴流泻,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
学习啦在线学习网 在甲板上,我的船长倒下了,
学习啦在线学习网 Fallen cold and dead.
学习啦在线学习网 他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
学习啦在线学习网 O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
学习啦在线学习网 哦,船长,我的船长!起来听听这钟声吧,
学习啦在线学习网 Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.
学习啦在线学习网 起来——旌旗为你招展——号角为你长鸣。
学习啦在线学习网 For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,
学习啦在线学习网 为你,岸上挤满了人群——为你,无数花束、彩带、花环。
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
学习啦在线学习网 为你,熙攘的群众在呼唤,转动着多少殷切的脸。
学习啦在线学习网 Here Captain! dear father!
学习啦在线学习网 这里,船长!亲爱的父亲!
This arm beneath your head;
学习啦在线学习网 你的头枕在我的手臂上吧!
学习啦在线学习网 It is some dream that on the deck,
学习啦在线学习网 这是甲板上的一场梦啊,
学习啦在线学习网 You`ve fallen cold and dead.
你已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
我们的船长不作回答,他的双唇惨白而僵硬,
学习啦在线学习网 My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲感觉不到我的手臂,他已没有脉搏、没有生命,
The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
我们的船已安全抛锚定泊,航行已完成,已告终,
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :
胜利的船从险恶的旅途归来,目的已经达到;
Exult, 0 shores, and ring, 0 bells!
欢呼吧,哦,海岸!轰鸣,哦,钟声!
But I with mournful tread,
但是,我迈着悲恸的步伐,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
学习啦在线学习网 在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,
Fallen cold and dead.
他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇三
学习啦在线学习网 I 'm Nobody
我是无名之辈!
学习啦在线学习网 Emily Dickinson
艾米莉 狄金森
I 'm nobody! Who are you?
学习啦在线学习网 我是无名之辈!你是谁?
学习啦在线学习网 Are you nobody, too?
学习啦在线学习网 你也是无名之辈?
学习啦在线学习网 Then there }s a pair of us ——don't tell!
学习啦在线学习网 那咱俩就成了一对——别出声!
学习啦在线学习网 They'd banish us, you know.
学习啦在线学习网 他们会排挤咱们——要小心!
学习啦在线学习网 How dreary to be somebody!
学习啦在线学习网 做个大人物多没劲!
How public, like a frog,
学习啦在线学习网 多招摇——像只青蛙
学习啦在线学习网 To tell your name the livelong day,
对着欣赏的小水洼
To an admiring bog!
学习啦在线学习网 整日里炫耀自己的名号
学习啦在线学习网 看了“中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵”的人还看了: