学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 优美的爱情英文诗歌欣赏

优美的爱情英文诗歌欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

优美的爱情英文诗歌欣赏

学习啦在线学习网   爱情像是糖果,散落在游乐场的每个地方;灯火闪亮,永远不会打烊。学习啦小编整理了优美的爱情英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  优美的爱情英文诗歌篇1

学习啦在线学习网   我曾经爱过你 I Loved You

  I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,

学习啦在线学习网   我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,

学习啦在线学习网   The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet

  在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;

学习啦在线学习网   It burns so quietly within my soul,

学习啦在线学习网   但愿它不会再去打扰你;

  No longer should you feel distressed by it.

  我也不想再使你难过悲伤。

学习啦在线学习网   Silently and hopelessly I loved you,

学习啦在线学习网   我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望的爱过你,

学习啦在线学习网   At times too jealous and at times too shy;

学习啦在线学习网   我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;

  God grant you find another who will love you

学习啦在线学习网   我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你

学习啦在线学习网   As tenderly and truthfully as I.

学习啦在线学习网   但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。

  优美的爱情英文诗歌篇2

  致克恩 To A.P. Kern

  remember a wonderful moment

学习啦在线学习网   我记得那美妙的瞬间:

学习啦在线学习网   As before my eyes you appeared,

  你就在我的眼前降临,

学习啦在线学习网   Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,

  如同昙花一现的梦幻,

学习啦在线学习网   Like a spirit of the purest beauty.

学习啦在线学习网   如同纯真之美的化身。

学习啦在线学习网   In the torture of hopeless melancholy,

  我为绝望的悲痛所折磨,

  In the bustle of the world's noisy hours,

学习啦在线学习网   我因纷乱的忙碌而不安,

学习啦在线学习网   That voice rang out so tenderly,

  一个温柔的声音总响在耳边,

  I dreamed of that lovely face of yours.

  妩媚的身影总在我梦中盘旋。

学习啦在线学习网   The years flew quickly. The storm's blast

  岁月流逝。一阵阵迷离的冲动

  Scattered the dreams of former times,

  象风暴把往日的幻想吹散,

  And I forgot your tender voice,

  我忘却了你那温柔的声音,

  And the features of your heavenly face.

学习啦在线学习网   也忘却了你天仙般的容颜。

  In remoteness, in gloomy isolation,

  在荒凉的乡间,在囚禁的黑暗中,

  My days dragged quietly, nothing was new,

  我的时光在静静地延伸,

学习啦在线学习网   No godlike face, no inspiration,

  没有崇敬的神明,没有灵感,

学习啦在线学习网   No tears, no life, no love, no you.

  没有泪水,没有生命,没有爱情。

  Then to my soul an awakening came,

学习啦在线学习网   我的心终于重又觉醒,

  And there again your face appeared,

  你又在我眼前降临,

学习啦在线学习网   Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,

  如同昙花一现的梦幻,

  Like a spirit of the purest beauty.

  如同纯真之美的化身。

学习啦在线学习网   And my heart beat with a rapture new,

  心儿在狂喜中萌动,

学习啦在线学习网   And for its sake arose again

学习啦在线学习网   一切又为它萌生:

学习啦在线学习网   A godlike face, an inspiration,

  有崇敬的神明,有灵感,

学习啦在线学习网   And life, and tears, and love, and you

  有泪水,有生命、也有爱情。

  优美的爱情英文诗歌篇3

学习啦在线学习网   SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

学习啦在线学习网   我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

  By Pierre De Ronsard

  作者:龙萨

  Tr. Zhang Heqing

  翻译:张和清

  Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

学习啦在线学习网   我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

  She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

学习啦在线学习网   她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

  Or to the general sun, who everywhere

  或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

  Goes common with his light? You walk alone

  挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

  And you are such that envy must despair

学习啦在线学习网   你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

学习啦在线学习网   Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

学习啦在线学习网   发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

学习啦在线学习网   你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

学习啦在线学习网   Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

学习啦在线学习网   Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

学习啦在线学习网   那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

  Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

  在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

学习啦在线学习网   So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

学习啦在线学习网   你的美丽至今无人企及。

  Either your body shields some noble demon,

  你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

学习啦在线学习网   Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

学习啦在线学习网   Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

学习啦在线学习网   你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

  
学习啦在线学习网 看了“优美的爱情英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.经典英文爱情诗

2.关于爱情的英文诗欣赏

3.优美英文爱情小诗欣赏

4.优美英语爱情短诗欣赏

5.经典优美爱情诗歌三首

1856217