学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 关于经典简单的英文诗

关于经典简单的英文诗

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于经典简单的英文诗

学习啦在线学习网   英语文学中,诗歌极其丰富多彩,学英文而不懂英文诗歌,不仅从审美角度看是个遗憾,而且从语言学习角度看,学一些诗歌,语言能力会大大提高。小编精心收集了关于经典简单的英文诗,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于经典简单的英文诗篇1

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以写

  Pablo Neruda

学习啦在线学习网   巴勃罗·聂鲁达

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

学习啦在线学习网   Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

学习啦在线学习网   写,譬如,'夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖'。

学习啦在线学习网   The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

学习啦在线学习网   Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

学习啦在线学习网   如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

学习啦在线学习网   I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她爱我,有时我也爱她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

学习啦在线学习网   怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

学习啦在线学习网   Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

学习啦在线学习网   今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

学习啦在线学习网   To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不拥用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感觉我已失去她。

学习啦在线学习网   to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

学习啦在线学习网   去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

学习啦在线学习网   What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

学习啦在线学习网   我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

学习啦在线学习网   My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虚因为没有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

学习啦在线学习网   我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

学习啦在线学习网   My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

学习啦在线学习网   我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

学习啦在线学习网   相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

  Another's. She will be another's.

学习啦在线学习网   别人的。她将会是别人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

学习啦在线学习网   她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

学习啦在线学习网   爱情太短,遗忘太长。

  Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

  借着如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀

学习啦在线学习网   My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

学习啦在线学习网   Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

  关于经典简单的英文诗篇2

  She Walks in Beauty by 拜伦

学习啦在线学习网   She Walks in Beauty

  伊人倩影

  by George Gordon Byron

  罗德 拜伦

  She walks in beauty, like the night

  伊人倩影移幽步,

  Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

学习啦在线学习网   此夜云消星尽出。

  And all that's best of dark and bright

  总觉日夜绝美色,

学习啦在线学习网   Meet in her aspect and her eyes:

学习啦在线学习网   尽归伊人眉宇间。

  Thus mellow'd to that tender light

  抿侬光华天亦醉,

学习啦在线学习网   Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

  岂容炽日来争辉。

  One shade the more, one ray the less,

学习啦在线学习网   增丝少毫皆失色,

学习啦在线学习网   Had half impair'd the nameless grace

学习啦在线学习网   总损伊人奇资颜。

  Which waves in every raven tress,

学习啦在线学习网   绺绺青丝落如瀑,

学习啦在线学习网   Or softly lightens o'er her face;

  柔柔红靥幻似酥。

学习啦在线学习网   Where thoughts serenely sweet express

  幽幽如蜜滋情愫,

学习啦在线学习网   How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

  欲诉此间多淳濡。

学习啦在线学习网   And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,

学习啦在线学习网   娇息拂面柳眉舒,

学习啦在线学习网   So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,

学习啦在线学习网   难尽幽柔语中意。

学习啦在线学习网   The smiles that win. the tints that glow,

  一笑倾城艳倾国,

  But tell of days in goodness spent,

学习啦在线学习网   日日书伊美德馥。

  A mind at peace with all below,

  花颜不掩闲庭质,

学习啦在线学习网   A heart whose love is innocent!

学习啦在线学习网   爱慕无邪闺心淑。

  关于经典简单的英文诗篇3

  莎士比亚十四行诗When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes

学习啦在线学习网   遭人白眼,命运把我羞辱-

学习啦在线学习网   I all alone beweep my outcast state,

  只身向隅,为被弃而哀哭,

学习啦在线学习网   And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,

学习啦在线学习网   冲聩聩苍天,我徒然惨呼,

学习啦在线学习网   And look upon myself, and curse my fate,

学习啦在线学习网   反躬自顾,我将厄运咒诅。

学习啦在线学习网   Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,

学习啦在线学习网   但愿我如某君前程煌煌,

  Featur'd like him, like him with friends possess'd,

  喜其交际宽广,容颜厮像;

  Desiring this man's art, and that man's scope,

  机巧者、通达者,我都向往,

  With what I most enjoy contented least;

学习啦在线学习网   最为欣赏的,希望最渺茫;

  Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,

学习啦在线学习网   但这么想,几将自身看轻,

  Haply I think on thee,—and then my state,

  我陡然想到你,宛若百灵-

学习啦在线学习网   Like to the lark at break of day arising

  从晦暗的大地冲破黎明,

学习啦在线学习网   From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;

  高唱着圣歌在天府门庭。

  For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings

  念及你的柔情富可敌国-

学习啦在线学习网   That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

学习啦在线学习网   那君王之位算得了什么!

  
看了“关于经典简单的英文诗”的人还看了:

1.简短的英文诗

2.优美简单经典的英语诗

3.经典简短英文小诗大全

4.简短的英文诗歌

5.经典的简单英文诗带翻译

1892723