高中英文诗歌朗诵精选
高中英文诗歌朗诵精选
诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。学习啦小编整理了高中英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
高中英文诗歌篇一
柳园里
学习啦在线学习网 Down by the Salley Gardens my love and I did meet
我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中
学习啦在线学习网 She passed the Salley Gardens with little snow-white feet
她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园
学习啦在线学习网 She bid me take love easy as the leaves grow on the tree
她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然
But I being young and foolish with her did not agree
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声
In a field by the river my love and I did stand
学习啦在线学习网 我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上
学习啦在线学习网 And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand
她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上
学习啦在线学习网 She bid me take life easy as the grass grows on the weirs
她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般
学习啦在线学习网 But I was young and foolish and now am full of tears
但我是那么的年轻愚笨, 现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟
高中英文诗歌篇二
学习啦在线学习网 He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats
学习啦在线学习网 他希翼天国的锦缎 叶芝
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
若我有天国的锦缎,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
学习啦在线学习网 以金银色的光线编织,
学习啦在线学习网 The blue and the dim and the dark cloth
学习啦在线学习网 还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光
of night and light and the half-light,
以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,
I would spread the cloth under your feet;
我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。
学习啦在线学习网 But I,being poor,have only my dreams;
学习啦在线学习网 可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;
学习啦在线学习网 I have spread my dreams under your feet,
就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,
学习啦在线学习网 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
学习啦在线学习网 轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。
高中英文诗歌篇三
here Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous
有一位女郎甜美和善
There is a lady sweet and kind,
学习啦在线学习网 有一位女郎甜美和善
Was never face so pleas'd my mind;
她的容貌让我愉悦非常;
I did but see her passing by,
看着她从身边走过,
And yet I love her till I die.
学习啦在线学习网 我想爱她直到地老天荒。
Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,
她的举止,她的微笑,
学习啦在线学习网 Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,
她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,
Beguiles my heart, I know not why,
让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,
学习啦在线学习网 And yet I love her till I die.
学习啦在线学习网 但我要爱她直到地老天荒。
Her free behaviour, winning looks,
奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,
Will make a lawyer burn his books;
让律师把法律抛舍;
学习啦在线学习网 I touch'd her not, alas! not I,
天哪,我自愧不如,
And yet I love her till I die.
学习啦在线学习网 而且要爱她直到地老天荒。
Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,
如果我把她拥进怀里,
Judge you that think such sports were harms,
你觉得这会对她造成损伤,
学习啦在线学习网 Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,
学习啦在线学习网 造成损伤?不会不会,
学习啦在线学习网 For I will love her till I die.
因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。
学习啦在线学习网 Should I remain confined there
我会继续把她追求,
学习啦在线学习网 So long as Phoebus in his sphere,
只要世上还有太阳,
学习啦在线学习网 I to request, she to deny,
即使她总是拒绝,
学习啦在线学习网 Yet would I love her till I die.
学习啦在线学习网 我也要爱她直到地老天荒。
学习啦在线学习网 Cupid is winged and doth range,
丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,
Her country so my love doth change:
学习啦在线学习网 我的爱人也随着换了形象:
But change she earth, or change she sky,
变换天地我的爱也不变,
Yet will I love her till I die.
我要爱她直到地老天荒。
看了“高中英文诗歌”的人还看了: