学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

适合大学生的英文诗朗诵

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语诗歌教学应采用互动式教学模式,并遵循以学生为中心、以教师为主导,发展学生创造力与想象力和重视语言的互动等原则,激发学生学习英语诗歌的兴趣。小编精心收集了适合大学生的英文诗,供大家欣赏学习!

  适合大学生的英文诗篇1

  When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron

  我们俩分别时——乔治·戈登·拜伦

  When we two parted,

  昔日依依别,

  In silence and tears,

  泪流默无言;

  Half broken-hearted,

  离恨肝肠断,

  To sever for years,

  此别又几年。

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  冷颊何惨然,

学习啦在线学习网   Colder thy kiss;

  一吻寒更添;

  Truly that hour foretold

  日后伤心事,

  Sorrow to this!

  此刻已预言。

  The dew of the morning,

  朝起寒露重,

学习啦在线学习网   Sunk chill on my brow,

  凛冽凝眉间,

学习啦在线学习网   It felt like the warning,

  彼时已预告:

  Of what I feel now.

  悲伤在今天。

  Thy vows are all broken,

  山盟今安在?

  And light is thy fame:

  汝名何轻贱!

  I hear thy name spoken,

  吾闻汝名传,

  And share in its shame.

  羞愧在人前。

学习啦在线学习网   They name thee before me,

  闻汝名声恶,

  A knell to mine ear;

  犹如听丧钟。

学习啦在线学习网   A shudder comes o'er me,

  不禁心怵惕,

  Why wert thou so dear?

  往昔情太浓。

学习啦在线学习网   They know not I knew thee,

  谁知旧日情,

  Who knew thee too well:

  斯人知太深。

  long, long shall I rue thee,

  绵绵长怀恨,

  Too deeply to tell.

  尽在不言中。

学习啦在线学习网   In secret we met,

  昔日喜幽会,

  In silence I grieve,

  今朝恨无声。

  That thy heart could forget,

  旧情汝已忘,

学习啦在线学习网   Thy spirit deceive.

  疾心遇薄幸。

学习啦在线学习网   If I should meet thee,

  多年离别后,

  After long year,

  抑或再相逢,

  How should I greet thee?

  相逢何所语?

  With silence and tears.

  泪流默无声。

  适合大学生的英文诗篇2

  Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting

  致橡树——舒婷

学习啦在线学习网   If I fall in love with you—

学习啦在线学习网   我如果爱你——

  I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

  绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

  To flaunt myself by your high branches.

  借你的高枝炫耀自己;

  If I fall in love with you—

学习啦在线学习网   我如果爱你——

学习啦在线学习网   I will never imitate spoony birds,

  绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

  To repeat simple melody for green shade.

  为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

  I will not only resemble a wellspring,

  也不止像泉源,

  To bring you cool consolation perennially;

  常年送来清凉的慰籍;

  I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

  也不止像险峰,

学习啦在线学习网   To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

学习啦在线学习网   增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

  Even not only sunlight,

  甚至日光。

  Even not only spring rain,

  甚至春雨。

学习啦在线学习网   No, these are not enough!

  不,这些都还不够!

  I must be a kapok beside you,

  我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

学习啦在线学习网   As an image of tree I stand with you.

  做为树的形象和你站在一起。

学习啦在线学习网   Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

学习啦在线学习网   根,紧握在地下,

  Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

学习啦在线学习网   叶,相触在云里。

学习啦在线学习网   As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

  每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

  But no one understand our own words.

学习啦在线学习网   但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

  You have your iron trunk and copper branch

  你有你的铜枝铁干,

  Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

  像刀,像剑,也像戟,

  I have my red and big flowers,

  我有我的红硕花朵,

学习啦在线学习网   Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

  像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

学习啦在线学习网   Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

  我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

  Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

  我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

  We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

  仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

学习啦在线学习网   Only this is great love,

  这才是伟大的爱情,

  Faithfulness lies here:

  坚贞就在这里:

学习啦在线学习网   I love not only your gigantic stature,

学习啦在线学习网   不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

  But also the position you uphold,

  也爱你坚持的位置,

学习啦在线学习网   And the earth on which you stand.

  脚下的土地。

  适合大学生的英文诗篇3

学习啦在线学习网   The Passionate Shepherd to His Love—Christopher Marlowe

学习啦在线学习网   热情的牧人对他的爱人——克里斯托夫·马洛

  Come live with me and be my love,

学习啦在线学习网   请与我同栖,为我最爱

  And we will all the pleasures prove,

  让我俩印证一切的欢悦

  That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

  不论生於深谷之中,高峰之上

  Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

  不论来自山涯水湄,林间效野

  And we will sit upon rocks,

学习啦在线学习网   让我们俩闲坐大石之上

学习啦在线学习网   Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

学习啦在线学习网   静观放牧的人们餵食群羊

  By shallow rivers to whose falls,

学习啦在线学习网   悦耳的鸟鸣回荡浅水的溪湄

  Melodious birds sing madrigals.

  和著水声如牧歌般悠扬

  And I will make thee beds of roses,

学习啦在线学习网   让我为你铺好玫瑰的花床

  And a thousand fragrant poises,

  配上千枝花束倾吐馨香

  A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

学习啦在线学习网   让我献上花饰的小帽一顶

  Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.

学习啦在线学习网   加上绣满桃金娘叶的短裳

  A gown made of the finest wool,

  一件极品羊毛编织的长裙

  Which from our pretty lambs we pull,

  来自我们可爱的小羊身上

  Fair lined slippers for the cold,

学习啦在线学习网   一双便鞋衬里厚实足以过冬

  With buckles of the purest gold.

  鞋扣由纯金打造绝不虚诳

学习啦在线学习网   A belt of straw and ivy buds,

学习啦在线学习网   稻草与长春藤嫩芽编成的腰带

  With coral clasps and amber studs,

学习啦在线学习网   有珊瑚环扣与玛瑙钉饰增彩

  And if these pleasures may thee move,

  如果这些喜乐能让你心动

  Come live with me, and be my love.

  请与我同栖,为我最爱

学习啦在线学习网   The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,

  俊俏的牧人会群起歌舞徘徊

  For thy delight each May morning,

  只为让你在五月的晨光中开怀

学习啦在线学习网   If these delights thy mind may move,

  如果这些欢悦能让你青睐

学习啦在线学习网   Then live with me and be my love.

学习啦在线学习网   请与我同栖,为我最爱

  
学习啦在线学习网 看了“适合大学生的英文诗”的人还看了:

1.适合大学生朗诵的英文诗歌

2.经典大学英语诗歌朗诵

3.关于大学生英文诗歌朗诵精选

4.关于大学英文诗歌朗诵稿

5.关于大学生英文诗歌朗诵

2337850