关于爱情的英文诗歌大全
关于爱情的英文诗歌大全
爱情只是一种感觉,而这感觉会随时日、心境而改变。如果你的所谓最爱离开你,请你耐心地等候一下,让时日慢慢冲洗,让心灵慢慢沉淀,你的苦就会慢慢淡化。不要过分憧憬爱情的美,不要过分夸大失恋的悲。小编精心收集了关于爱情的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
关于爱情的英文诗歌篇1
the beautiful night 美丽的夜晚
——johann wolfgang von goethe
——约翰·沃尔夫冈·歌德
now i leave this cottage lowly,
现在我忧郁地离开了这小屋,
学习啦在线学习网 where my love hath made her home,
学习啦在线学习网 我的爱人曾在这里居住,
and with silent footstep slowly
学习啦在线学习网 她曾在这幽暗的树林里徘徊,
through the darksome forest roam,
缓慢的脚步没有声息。
学习啦在线学习网 luna breaks through oaks and bushes,
学习啦在线学习网 月神突开橡树与灌木的重围,
zephyr hastes her steps to meet,
学习啦在线学习网 西风加速了她去约会的脚步,
and the waving birch-tree blushes,
白桦树的浪涛泛着红光,
学习啦在线学习网 scattering round her incense sweet. grateful are the cooling breezes
学习啦在线学习网 在她周围撒下醉人而甜蜜的芬芳。 这美丽的夏夜,凉风习习,
学习啦在线学习网 of this beauteous summer night,
如此怡人。
here is felt the charm that pleases,
感受着这里令人欢愉的魅力,
学习啦在线学习网 and that gives the soul delight.
灵魂里也浸满了喜悦。
boundless is my joy; yet, heaven,
学习啦在线学习网 我的欢乐无穷;可是,上苍啊,
学习啦在线学习网 willingly i'd leave to thee
我宁愿舍弃你这样的
thousand such nights, were one given
一千个美丽的夜晚,也要换回
by my maiden loved to me!
我心爱姑娘给予的一夜。
关于爱情的英文诗歌篇2
学习啦在线学习网 love's fidelity 爱的忠诚【意】彼得拉克
《上善若水·译》
学习啦在线学习网 set me whereas the sun doth parch the green
置我于太阳炙烤的绿茵,
学习啦在线学习网 or where his beams do not dissolve the ice
学习啦在线学习网 或阳光难以消融的寒冰,
学习啦在线学习网 in temperate heat, where he is felt and seen
学习啦在线学习网 或人们感觉温暖的环境,
in presence prest of people mad or wise
受压众生或愚昧或聪明。
学习啦在线学习网 set me in high, or yet in low degree
即便我显达,抑或是微贱,
in longest night, or in the shortest day
白天短暂还是长夜漫漫,
学习啦在线学习网 in clearest sky. or where clouds thickest be
乌云密布或是气清天蓝,
in lusty youth, or when my hairs are grey
学习啦在线学习网 年轻力壮还是白发斑斑。
学习啦在线学习网 set me in heaven, in earth, or else in hell
学习啦在线学习网 即便在地狱、天堂或人间,
in hill or dale, or in the foaming flood
学习啦在线学习网 在丘陵、山谷或海浪滔天,
thrall, or at large, alive whereso i dwell
学习啦在线学习网 无论自由或被奴役摧残,
sick or in health, in evil fame or good
疾病、健康、不幸还是平安。
hers will i be; and only with this thought
学习啦在线学习网 我心有所属;唯有长思念,
content myself although my chance be nought
学习啦在线学习网 机会虽渺茫,知足心满满。
学习啦在线学习网 by petrarca 彼得拉克
关于爱情的英文诗歌篇3
Suffered for love such woe have I
学习啦在线学习网 为了爱情,我承受了几度煎熬
——Hafiz ——哈菲兹
学习啦在线学习网 Suffered for love such woe Have I, that ask not;
学习啦在线学习网 Drunk parting's poison so Have I, that ask not.
别问我,为了爱情承受了几度煎熬,
学习啦在线学习网 别问我,分别的苦酒我又喝了多少。
Travelled have I the worls And now a charmer
Chosen, so sweet of show Have I, that ask not.
寻遍天涯终于找到了迷人的女子,
别问我,她有多么甜美让我追随。
After the dust of that Her door for longing,
学习啦在线学习网 Eyes on such wises aflow Have I, that ask not.
为了门上的灰尘我在门前彷徨,
别问我,我的眼泪为何流淌。
With this mine ear, from out Her mouth, yest'reven,
Such sweet words hearkened, lo! Have I, that ask not.
昨晚,她把嘴唇凑到我的耳边,
别问我,她说了多少密语甜言。
学习啦在线学习网 At me why bite the lip, As saying,"speak not?"
A ruby bitten, know, Have I, that ask not.
为何咬我的嘴唇,说:“别出声?”
别问我,我是多么的烦恼和无助。
Without thee, in my cell Of beggary suffered
Vexations such, heigho! Have I, that ask not.
学习啦在线学习网 没有你,我在乞丐似的小屋里受苦,
学习啦在线学习网 别问我,我是多么的烦恼和无助。
学习啦在线学习网 An exile in the way Of love, like Hafiz,
学习啦在线学习网 Reached such a stage, I trow, Have I, that ask not.
学习啦在线学习网 在爱的路上流浪的我,就像哈菲兹,
别问我,我是怎么走到了这步田地。
学习啦在线学习网 看了“关于爱情的英文诗歌”的人还看了: