学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

有关于英文诗翻译成中文

时间: 韦彦867 分享

学习啦在线学习网   英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。小编精心收集了有关于英文诗翻译成中文,供大家欣赏学习!

  有关于英文诗翻译成中文篇1

学习啦在线学习网   When You are Old 当你年老时

学习啦在线学习网   William Butler Yeats

  叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

学习啦在线学习网   And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

学习啦在线学习网   And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

学习啦在线学习网   缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

学习啦在线学习网   那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

学习啦在线学习网   多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,

学习啦在线学习网   And loved your beauty with love false or true,

学习啦在线学习网   多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

学习啦在线学习网   但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

学习啦在线学习网   And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

  你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,

学习啦在线学习网   And paced upon the mountains overhead,

  而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

  有关于英文诗翻译成中文篇2

  Walk with Me in Moonlight

  月光行

学习啦在线学习网   Leon Knight

学习啦在线学习网   里昂•耐特

  Come, walk with me In moonlight

  来吧,与我漫步 在月光中。

  We'll rejoice the close of day.

学习啦在线学习网   让我们共享这朦胧月色。

  Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.

学习啦在线学习网   当月光在前面的路上 闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。

学习啦在线学习网   Draw closer in the moonlight,

  月色中更紧的偎依,

  Feel warmth within my arms?

学习啦在线学习网   你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

学习啦在线学习网   Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

  深饮这杯月色;

  Drink deep the magic charms.

  深饮这神奇的魅力。

  We'll learn poetry

学习啦在线学习网   我们要在月色中 体味诗意

  By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).

  (将落月挽留)

  We'll drink every drop Of moonlight,

  我们要饮尽每一滴 月色,

学习啦在线学习网   Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.

学习啦在线学习网   因为太阳 就要 升起。

  有关于英文诗翻译成中文篇3

  我愿是激流

学习啦在线学习网   I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent

  裴多菲•山陀尔

  Petofi Sandor

学习啦在线学习网   我愿是一涌急流,

  I am willing that it is a torrent

  是山间的奔泉,

学习啦在线学习网   the river in the mountain

  在崎岖不平的山涧上奔涌过岩石。

  pass the rock on the rugged mountain path

  只愿我的爱人是一尾小小的游鱼

  Only my spouse It is a small fish,

  畅游于我的涓流。

  swim happily in my spray.

  我愿是一片荒野之林,

  I willing neglect woods

  屹立于大河两岸,

  two sides in river

  向着暴风,

学习啦在线学习网   to a burst of blast,

  英勇的搏斗。

  Fight bravely

  只愿我的爱人

学习啦在线学习网   Only my spouse

  是一只小小的雀儿,筑巢于我繁茂的枝叶间。

学习啦在线学习网   It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

  我愿是一片废墟,

学习啦在线学习网   I am willing that it is the ruins,

学习啦在线学习网   栖身与高峻的山与岩上,

  on high and steep mountain and rock,

  葬身于寂静也并不使我消沉。

  this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,

  只愿我的爱人 是青蓝的常春藤,

  Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,

学习啦在线学习网   缠绕我无望孤寂的身躯,

  along my bleak and desolate volume,

  依着彼此的亲密蔓延而上。

  climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.

  我愿是一间茅草屋棚,

学习啦在线学习网   I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,

  筑在深山谷底,

学习啦在线学习网   in the deep mountain valley bottom,

  茅草的屋顶经历风暴的审判与终极的苦难,

  endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,

学习啦在线学习网   只愿我的爱人是我灶膛里一跃活泼的火苗

  Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,

  缓缓闪烁着快乐的光芒。

  flash slowly happily .

学习啦在线学习网   我愿是一片游云,

  I am willing that it is a cloud,

学习啦在线学习网   是灰败残破的旗帜,

学习啦在线学习网   it is the grey breaking the flag,

  懒散的飘荡已然感受不到辽远的天空。

  swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,

学习啦在线学习网   只愿我的爱人是珊瑚般的夕阳,

学习啦在线学习网   Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,

  凑近我苍白的面孔,赐予我无尽的光芒。

学习啦在线学习网   draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.

  
看了“有关于英文诗翻译成中文”的人还看了:

1.关于英文诗翻译成中文

2.关于中文诗句翻译成英语

3.英文诗翻译成中文精选

4.关于中文诗歌翻译成英文

5.著名英文诗带中文翻译精选

2474935