学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 关于love的英文诗歌欣赏

关于love的英文诗歌欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

学习啦在线学习网关于love的英文诗歌欣赏

  时间会让你了解爱情,时间能够证明爱情,也能够把爱推翻。小编精心收集了关于love的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于love的英文诗歌篇1

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Love me little, Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果爱得太炙热

学习啦在线学习网   Burneth soon to waste.

学习啦在线学习网   它将很快燃烧成灰烬

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要对我冰冷

学习啦在线学习网   Not too backward ,nor too bold

学习啦在线学习网   不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

  Fadeth not in haste.

学习啦在线学习网   我要你爱我 一直到老

学习啦在线学习网   Love me little ,Love me long

学习啦在线学习网   爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果爱我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那样永恒

  Love me little ,more than such,

  爱我少一点我更愿意

  For I fear the end.

学习啦在线学习网   只因我怕爱会失去

  I am with little well content,

  一点儿我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一点儿就会让我满意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我们的爱 至死不渝

  关于love的英文诗歌篇2

  The Lover’s Appeal

  情人的哀诉

  Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托马斯·怀亚特

  AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay! for shame!

学习啦在线学习网   说不!说不!多么羞辱!

学习啦在线学习网   To save thee from the blame

  我的悲伤,我的失落,

学习啦在线学习网   Of all my grief and grame.

  责备无需由你背负。

学习啦在线学习网   And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

学习啦在线学习网   And wilt thou leave me thus,

  无论是富贵还是潦倒,

学习啦在线学习网   That hath loved thee so long

学习啦在线学习网   我一直爱你义无反顾;

学习啦在线学习网   In wealth and woe among:

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  And is thy heart so strong

学习啦在线学习网   难道你的心就如此冷酷?

  As for to leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

学习啦在线学习网   难道你就这样把我抛开?

  That hath given thee my heart

学习啦在线学习网   而我一颗心已经向你托付;

  Never for to depart

  不是为了离别,

  Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是为了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

学习啦在线学习网   难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  对于一个深爱你的人,

学习啦在线学习网   And have no more pity

学习啦在线学习网   你的同情怎会踪影全无?

  Of him that loveth thee?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

学习啦在线学习网   Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  关于love的英文诗歌篇3

学习啦在线学习网   Farewell, Love

  别了,爱

  by Sir Thomas Wyatt

学习啦在线学习网   托马斯·怀特爵士

学习啦在线学习网   Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,

学习啦在线学习网   别了,爱以及你所有的法度,

  Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;

学习啦在线学习网   你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;

  Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,

  塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,

  To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,

学习啦在线学习网   让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。

  In blind error when I did persever,

  我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,

学习啦在线学习网   Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,

  你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,

  Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

  你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,

  And escape forth since liberty is lever.

学习啦在线学习网   挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。

  Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,

  别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,

  And in me claim no more authority;

  对我别再宣称你是什么权威;

学习啦在线学习网   With idle youth go use thy property,

学习啦在线学习网   对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,

  And therein spend thy many brittle darts.

  把你的支支利箭都射向他们。

  For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

  迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,

  Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

学习啦在线学习网   却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。

  
学习啦在线学习网 看了“关于love的英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.有关love的英文诗欣赏

2.关于love的英语小诗欣赏

3.关于浪漫的英文诗歌欣赏

4.关于优美的英文情诗欣赏

5.关于唯美的英语情诗欣赏

2523088