英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌
英语诗歌朗诵著名诗歌
诗歌作为语言的精华,对于陶冶情操,培养人文精神,有着不可取代的作用。学习啦小编整理了著名英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!
著名英语诗歌篇一
That Tender Is That Autumn
最是那秋的温柔
学习啦在线学习网 By Angela RenTr. Zhao Yanchun
任雨玲
frost dresses the maple with a bridal veil,
学习啦在线学习网 霜为枫叶披上了婚纱
extra red,
那别样的红,
学习啦在线学习网 like the fair complexion of the bride
宛若新娘的娇颜
著名英语诗歌篇二
If You Forget Meby Pablo Neruda
如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达
学习啦在线学习网 I want you to know one thing,
希望你知道
You know how this is.
这是我的想法
学习啦在线学习网 If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,
学习啦在线学习网 当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴
Everything carries me to you,
学习啦在线学习网 我的心儿就会飞向你
学习啦在线学习网 As if everything that exists.
似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals,
芬芳,光明和荣誉
学习啦在线学习网 Or little boats that sail toward.
学习啦在线学习网 就像小舟荡向岛屿
those isles of your that wait for me,
学习啦在线学习网 那里,你等候着我
Well now. If little by little,
然而,假若
学习啦在线学习网 You stop loving me,
你对我的爱情淡去
I shall stop loving you,
我的爱火也会
Little by little.
渐渐熄灭。
学习啦在线学习网 If suddenly you forget me,
如果瞬间你忘了我
Do not look for me,
别来找我
学习啦在线学习网 For I shall already have forgotten you.
因为我早已把你忘怀。
If you think it long and mad,
我生命中
the wind of banners that passes through my life,
学习啦在线学习网 过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour,
记住,彼时彼刻,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
学习啦在线学习网 我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。
But, if each day, each hour,
学习啦在线学习网 但是,如果每时每刻
You feel that you are destined for me,
如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子
学习啦在线学习网 with implacable sweetness,
能共享奇妙的甜蜜
学习啦在线学习网 If each day a flower climbs,
每天绽若鲜花
up to your lips to seek me.
如果你迎向我的红唇
Ah my love, ah my own,
啊,我的爱人,我心里
in me all that fire is repeated,
所有的爱火将再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.
学习啦在线学习网 永不会消失,永不被忘记
My love feeds on your love, beloved,
我情因你爱而生,爱人啊
And as long as you live,
情长今生
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
不离你我臂弯。
著名英语诗歌篇三
学习啦在线学习网 No Man Is An Island
学习啦在线学习网 没有谁是一座孤岛
——John Donn
——约翰•多恩
No man is an island,
entire of itself;
every man is a piece of the continent,
a part of the main;
没有谁是一座孤岛,
在大海里独踞;
学习啦在线学习网 每个人都像一块小小的泥土,
连接成整个陆地。
学习啦在线学习网 if a clod be washed away by the sea,
学习啦在线学习网 Europe is the less,
as well as if a promontory were,
学习啦在线学习网 as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were:
学习啦在线学习网 如果有一块泥土被海水冲刷,
欧洲就会失去一角,
学习啦在线学习网 这如同一座山岬,
学习啦在线学习网 也如同一座庄园,
无论是你的还是你朋友的。
学习啦在线学习网 any man's death diminishes me,
学习啦在线学习网 because I am involved in mankind,
and therefore,
never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee.
无论谁死了,
都是我的一部分在死去,
因为我包含在人类这个概念里。
因此,
不要问丧钟为谁而鸣,
丧钟为你而鸣。
看了“著名英语诗歌”的人还看了:
1.经典英语诗朗诵