英语诗歌朗诵1分钟
英语诗歌朗诵1分钟
英语诗歌是英美文学中的珍宝。在英美文学中,尤其是早期作品中,如史诗及戏剧都是以诗歌的形式出现。小编精心收集了1分钟英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
1分钟英语诗歌1
The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter
长干行
Li Bai
李白
学习啦在线学习网 While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.
妾发初覆额,折花门前剧。
You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse.You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.
郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。
And we went on living in the village of Chokan :Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.
学习啦在线学习网 同居长千里,两小无嫌猜。
At fourteen I married My Lord you.I never laughed, being bashful.
学习啦在线学习网 十四为君妇,羞颜未尝开。
学习啦在线学习网 Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.
低头向暗壁,千唤不一回。
At fifteen I stopped scowling,I desired my dust to be mingled with yours
十五始展眉,愿同尘与灰。
Forever and forever and forever.Why should i climb the lookout?
常存抱柱信,岂上望夫台。
At sixteen you departed,You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,
十六君远行,瞿塘滟滪堆。
And you have been gone five months.The monkeys make sorrowful noise overhead.
学习啦在线学习网 五月不可触,猿声天上哀。
You dragged your feet when you went out.
门前旧行迹, 生绿苔。
By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses Too deep to clear them away!
苔深不能扫,落叶秋风早。
学习啦在线学习网 The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,
八月蝴蝶黄,双飞西园草。
Over the grass in the West garden ;They hurt me. I grow older.
感此伤妾心,坐愁红颜老。
If you are coming down through the narrows of the river Kiang Please let me know beforehand,
学习啦在线学习网 早晚下三巴,预将书报家。
And I will come out to meet youAs far as Cho-fu-Sa.
相迎不道远,直至长风沙。
1分钟英语诗歌2
学习啦在线学习网 When You Are Old
当你老了
学习啦在线学习网 William Butler Yeats
威廉 巴特勒 叶芝
学习啦在线学习网 When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
学习啦在线学习网 当你老了,头发灰白,睡思昏沉,
学习啦在线学习网 And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢读,回想你过去眼神中的柔和
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
回想它们过去的浓重的阴影;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱你优雅欢畅的时候,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱慕你的美貌,不论出于假意或真心,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
只有一个人爱你那坚贞的灵魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
学习啦在线学习网 爱你老去的容颜上那痛苦的皱纹。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁,
学习啦在线学习网 Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
凄然地低语,爱为何消逝,
学习啦在线学习网 And paced upon the mountains overhead
在头顶的山上他缓缓踱着步子,
学习啦在线学习网 And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
将脸隐没在了群星之中。
1分钟英语诗歌3
Fortuitousness
偶然
学习啦在线学习网 Xu Zhimo
徐志摩
Being a cloud in the sky
学习啦在线学习网 我是天空里的一片云,
学习啦在线学习网 On your heart lake I cast my figure.
学习啦在线学习网 偶尔投影在你的波心
学习啦在线学习网 You don ft have to wonder.
你不必讶异,
Nor should you cheer-
更无须欢喜
学习啦在线学习网 In an instant'I will disappear.
学习啦在线学习网 在转瞬间消灭了踪影。
On the dark sea we encounter
学习啦在线学习网 你我相逢在黑夜的海上,
In different directions of our own we steer.
你有你的,我有我的,方向;
学习啦在线学习网 It's nice for you to remember.
你记得也好,
But you1 d better forget the luster
最好你忘掉,
That we've been devoted to each other.
在这交会时互放的光芒。
看了“1分钟英语诗歌”的人还看了: