学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 >

外国经典英语诗歌精选:啊,船长,我的船长

时间: 若木620 分享

  O Captain!My Captain!

  啊,船长!我的船长!

学习啦在线学习网   Walt Whitman (瓦尔特.惠特曼)

学习啦在线学习网   O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,

  啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

  The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

学习啦在线学习网   这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

  The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

  港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

  While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

学习啦在线学习网   千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

学习啦在线学习网   But O heart!heart!heart!

学习啦在线学习网   但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

学习啦在线学习网   O the bleeding drops of red!

  瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

  Where on the deck my Captain lies,

学习啦在线学习网   甲板上躺着我的船长,

学习啦在线学习网   Fallen cold and dead.

  他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

  O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;

学习啦在线学习网   啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

学习啦在线学习网   Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

  起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

  For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

  迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

  For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;

学习啦在线学习网   他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

学习啦在线学习网   Here, Captain!dear father!

  啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

学习啦在线学习网   This arm beneath your head;

  我的手臂托着您的头!

学习啦在线学习网   It is some dream that on the deck

学习啦在线学习网   莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

  You 've fallen cold and dead.

  您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

学习啦在线学习网   My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

学习啦在线学习网   我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

  My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

  我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

  The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

  船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

学习啦在线学习网   From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

  历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

学习啦在线学习网   Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells!

学习啦在线学习网   啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

学习啦在线学习网   But I,with mourful tread,

学习啦在线学习网   但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

学习啦在线学习网   Walk the deck my captain lies,

学习啦在线学习网   心悲切,步履沉重;

学习啦在线学习网   Fallen cold and dead.

  因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

52245