经典英语笑话短文带翻译
一篇好的笑话,总是以短小的篇幅、精炼的语言、讽刺的手法,表达一个引人发笑的故事,在笑中寓有深义,发人深思,促人战斗,使人猛醒。下面是学习啦小编带来的英语笑话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
英语笑话短文带翻译篇一
听到那样真令人难过
A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed to the ground.
一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。
学习啦在线学习网 "What are you listening for?" he asked.
"你在听什么呢?"他询问道。
"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.
“一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”
学习啦在线学习网 "How can you tell?"
“你怎么知道呢?'’
"Broke my neck. "
“我的脖子被撞断了。”
英语笑话短文带翻译篇二
学习啦在线学习网 一个真正热爱国家的人
The airplane was obviously in trouble. One engine was on fire, another was sputtering, and the machine was slowly, ineluctably losing height.
学习啦在线学习网 飞机显然出了问题,一个引擎着火,另一个嘎嘎作响,不可避免地,飞机缓慢地失去高度。
Finally the grim-looking captain entered the cabin.
学习啦在线学习网 最后,面色凝重的机长走进客舱。
学习啦在线学习网 "Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, "we've lost most of our power. The only way to keep the plane aloft is to lighten our load. We've already dumped the baggage, but it's not enough. I-m asking for volunteers to make the supreme sacrifice so that others may live, "
“各位女士,各位先生,”他宣布道,“我们已失去了大部分的动力,要保持飞机高度的唯一方法就是减轻我们的载重。虽然我们已经把行李丢掉,但还是不够,我要求几位自告奋勇牺牲生命以保全其他人的性命。”
After a few minutes of stunned silence, a Frenchman stood to quivering attention, shouted "Vive la France!" and threw himself out the door.
学习啦在线学习网 一阵目瞪口呆的沉寂之后,一位法国人颤抖着站起来喊道:“法国万岁!”然后跳出机门。
学习啦在线学习网 Shortly thereafter, an Englishman rose to his full height,coolly declared, "God Save the Queen!" and followed thegallant Frenchman.
之后一会儿,一位英国人站了出来,他冷静地说:“上帝保佑女王!”接着和那位勇敢的法国人一样跳出门外。
Finally, a Texan rose from his seat, cried, "Remember the Alamo! " and threw out the Mexican sitting next to him.
学习啦在线学习网 最后,一位德州佬从座位站起来,叫道:“毋忘阿拉摩!”说着便把隔邻的墨西哥乘客扔出窗外。
英语笑话短文带翻译篇三
安瓜拉瓜拉
学习啦在线学习网 A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed Native Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.
学习啦在线学习网 一位政客抵达一处印第安人居留地向居住在该区被压迫的原住民表达他的关切之情。他向一群民众发表演说。
The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.
学习啦在线学习网 “我一直切身体会到你们的穷苦困境,”政客说。
学习啦在线学习网 "Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众热烈欢呼。
I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.
“不为你们争取更多的福利,我个人绝不会松懈。”
学习啦在线学习网 "Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众反应更为热烈。
学习啦在线学习网 "And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights. "
学习啦在线学习网 “此外我愿个人保证你们将被赋予完全及公平的公民权利。”
学习啦在线学习网 "Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”整个部落的人都叫喊起来。
学习啦在线学习网 The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon, he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.
学习啦在线学习网 对这样的接待,政客感到非常高兴,因此他要求游览该居留地,不久他和向导就走到一处封闭的篱笆围墙。
"And what is this used for?" asked the orator.
“这是做什么用的?,’政客问道。
"oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "
“喔,现在空无一物,但以前我们在这里养牛。”
学习啦在线学习网 "I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.
“原来如此,”政客说着准备进入篱笆内。
"Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."
“嘿,你还是不要进去的好,否则你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”
学习啦在线学习网
看了“英语笑话短文带翻译”的人还看了:
3.英语笑话小短文